Laugh out Loud before the Apocalypse?

• Thread starter Prayers to the Angels
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Just to make things clear for everyone. That unless this is a declarartion by L.O.L that our relationship is still surviving.

So why you are stacking your frontlines, on the k57 border? :lol:

The player in question, Widdam, has been listed in the internal nobling as he is a noob, is only active every 3 days at most and really shouldnt be playing a game that need to be looked after every two hours at least.

Havnt you heard of kicking a player?

He is talking up all this about a war with L.O.L and well we would not want a war with BORED! as the obvious reason lay clear. It is obvious that us at APOC would not want this to happen.

Do you like hugging?

Why dont you get some courage and fight back against L.O.L :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

wait a second.... is this a war thread with no war?

that's right, i used my detective skills.

fadarofthedarkblade

leave it to the super detective to use his super skills :) good job parge top notch work again :)

DeletedUser

Apparently the L.O.L family have stopped hugging with the APOC/SUB family and started nobling them.

2) They're trying to get more players under one roof to help in co-ordination in this, what could be a possible war going on, as they are currently losing as the stats show :icon_wink:

Is this war or is it just an expansion north for L.O.L?

And if it is war i ask.....

Good Luck to both sides in, what is hopefully, their manic war.

So to say this is a war thread without a war is slightly off. Its clearly a 'hopefully' war thread :icon_eek:

DeletedUser59845

So why you are stacking your frontlines, on the k57 border? :lol:

Havnt you heard of kicking a player?

Do you like hugging?

Why dont you get some courage and fight back against L.O.L :icon_wink:

1. Were stacking our frontlines because lol is stacking there's. We would rather not be caught with our pants around our ankles so to speak.

2. Why kick a player when you can internally noble the less active ones? Less competition this way.

3. We don't hug, we just don't start fights with tribes like bored because we aren't stupid.

4. Trust me we will be fighting back. The villages lol have nobles have been 99% villages that belonged to refugees sub let in (they do that too much IMO and I have no vote in how thy tribe is ran.

DeletedUser

Fwob said:
1. Were stacking our frontlines because lol is stacking there's. We would rather not be caught with our pants around our ankles so to speak.

But yet your duke says....

rowakeJr said:
Just to make things clear for everyone. That unless this is a declarartion by L.O.L that our relationship is still surviving.

So what type of relationship is this, if both tribes are stacking their frontlines, and L.O.L have taken 44 villages, of you and your family tribe? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser74299

w-o-w nice so this is the forum ^^ :lol:... Sorry its my first time in here please guide me :icon_wink:.

im just a newbie:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser74299

whose watching bleach and reading manga?
any news/spoiler how the story end?

DeletedUser

i think parge will be able to help you out there..he is the greatest detective from around and i heard that he is a fan of that particular manga :icon_wink:

If nobody answers your questions here, repeat them in other threads and maybe someone will help you out as the people here are very friendly :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

i think parge will be able to help you out there..he is the greatest detective from around and i heard that he is a fan of that particular manga :icon_wink:

If nobody answers your questions here, repeat them in other threads and maybe someone will help you out as the people here are very friendly :icon_twisted:
just like b0stj4n :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Why, thank you vodka!!!
Never knew you had a crush on me :lol:

portugal737

I have my own little war going on with APOC :D I kinda wanna make a thread about them VS me but I dont want people to make fun of me and take down my moral.. * Crys *

DeletedUser

I have my own little war going on with APOC :D I kinda wanna make a thread about them VS me but I dont want people to make fun of me and take down my moral.. * Crys *
Btw what account do you play? I always like to be able to do some research on players that post :icon_smile:

portugal737

Lmao, Thats the first time I have ever lost a village.. And the guys is larger then me, and theres 3 of them attacking me, ( 2 being larger ) Then, go check out my ODD rise and there ODA rise.. See a difference? I rose 400k ODD in 2 days, And I have 12 reports of me crushing nuke after nuke, noble after noble :)

Lost serenity

Looks to me like you're losing :icon_wink:

What a great showing of detective work :icon_wink:

Lmao, Thats the first time I have ever lost a village.. And the guys is larger then me, and theres 3 of them attacking me, ( 2 being larger ) Then, go check out my ODD rise and there ODA rise.. See a difference? I rose 400k ODD in 2 days, And I have 12 reports of me crushing nuke after nuke, noble after noble :)

Rather impressive...keep it up...rather pathetic for APOC though lol :p

DeletedUser

Thanks : D I got 3 more reports now. I havent sent a single fake, meaning they think Im inactive or don't know how to pressure someone >.<