Lay down your sword and pick up a mop :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dear Learned perusers of the w66 forums, please allow me to announce to you all that I have undertaken a mission of great....well....somewhat limited importance.

You see, I value a healthy well balanced enviroment, perhaps you could label me a greenie at heart, I do enjoy the open spaces somewhat and I feel it should be within everyones grasp to obtain that Western dream of a 1/4 acre section should they so desire it.

Ladies and gentlemen, its with a heavy heart that I inform you that all is not well in w66, Whilst we are all transfixed on the battle of the super powers and watch with baited breath as to the outcome of their war something else is afoot in the west. It is a trivial matter and will be lucky to be a footnote in the appendix of the yet unwritten history of w66.

On the very edges of our world map, just where you would find that malformed piece of flaky crust on a poorly created pizza... you know the bit that is overlooked till the end, because it really is at the bottom of everyone's to-eat list. To be found here is the trivial and rather underwhelming KOC family (kayy-oh-see)...not cock(by the way dawolf, a cock is male poultry...a rooster, not a street slang way of describing the male sexual reproduction organ ;)

With this upturned, flaky, under or sometimes overcooked and usually stale piece of our pizza pie comes certain risks other than food poisoning :p

They do not like the wide open spaces, they prefer the subjugation of poor Barbarian serfs to that of an honorable fight. I did a rough calculation and of their 2700 odd conquers over 1600 were either Barbs or internals, thats around 60%.

So it is with a Heavy heart and an itchy finger that me, myself and I must declare war on the knights and brothers of Cydonia, all I have is this well broken in mop and this bucket full of 'cock' killing chemical agents ( now imagine me with a square jaw and striking a very manly pose) .......It's time to take out the trash!

p.s I know this may be tedious, but at the very least it provides a place for tollbooth to come and beat his chest instead of hijacking other threads and what can I say....Its a slow Saturday :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BOC:
[spoil]
DgtYDW3.png
[/spoil]

KOC:
[spoil]
jVfngBI.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser68730

Good luck. I heard you were a good player but all you have done is send some horribly bad attacks and let everyone know you can shout.

DeletedUser

t4e8Iuo.png

So horribly bad that they seem to be working :lol:

Guess you need some better players, huh?

DeletedUser68730

1 village. Are you kidding me? There are 5 very isolated vills in smoke territory that had no support and were 100% empty. He jumps on them and gets 1...
Now i have no idea what IHF would want to noble those barbs or even what advantage he thought he would gain but ive seen a lot of dead noble trains already.

This isnt a war, its one guy who hates barb nobling trying to pick a fight. Have your fun we really arnt that concerned.

DeletedUser

ive seen a lot of dead noble trains already

2 trains which I sent at two barb villages near you guys from over 30 hours out for giggles?.......the barbs must have sung out for help I guess?...no no....statistically it was ofc quite likely you would noble said barbs before I got there :lol:gosh.....I would hope you guys could defend that otherwise you wont have much of a chance against MOP when we fully get going :p

to make it relevant:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: MOP
Side 2:
Tribes: BOC, KOC

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 67
Difference: 61

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 26,399
Side 2: 296,606
Difference: 270,207

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,993
Side 2: 0
Difference: 18,993

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

so all the attacks and nobles you threw at gerti, which did almost no damage whatsoever....that means nothing, eh?

oh, good job on getting 4k point vills in no man lands.....now try to get vils in an area where it can be defended

I had respected you some for what you have done in the past, but now im thinking your just as bad as the rest of the noobs around this world lol

DeletedUser

Let me slow it down for you chuckles..... I sent 2 trains at 3k barb villages in your territory.....I sent support behind, the irony of nobling barbs behind your lines was too tempting.....I didnt send too many nukes ahead of them because 3k barbs do not take many axes to clear....you following me so far?

How was I to know that Koc would noble the two barbs at the same time??? oh wait.....its Koc.....my bad, ofc there was an increased chance of the barbs being nobled :icon_rolleyes:

Its 5 - zip tolly, im happy with that considering you guys are 'a top 5 warring tribe' (his words not mine people) and there has been no incoming support to any vills taken.....how very disappointing....balls in your court.....oh wait, no it just went past you whilst you were anchored to the ground :p

DeletedUser

oh, so you sent full attacks with nobles at barb...yup, makes a lot of sense. thanks for clarifing that to me

you are a stud.....i bow down to your presence. Keep up the phenominal work. I think i am going to give up on this "war" because you are too damn good

lol

keep going my brother. :)

DeletedUser

oh, so you sent full attacks with nobles at barb...yup, makes a lot of sense. thanks for clarifing that to me
Never said I was perfect, I'll admit you guys are much more proficient at nobling barbs, thats what caused this and will ultimately lead to your downfall im afraid.

I think i am going to give up on this "war" because you are too damn good

Good idea

Its now 6 - zip and still no support coming into captured villages....you telling me you as a family cant hold isolated villages against one very average tribal wars player?

DeletedUser108663

Give them time, they simply aren't used to receiving attacks. Barbs don't fight back too often.

DeletedUser68730

There isnt an IQ point to seen.
you nobled a few isolated low point vills. You are over 2 mil points, you should of nobled ALL of them in 24 hrs. The fact you didnt is embarrassing. But if your so good and were so bad, then come try for the villages that arnt isolated.

DeletedUser

Initial post and subsequent replies

Shanemn, I think I love you! :icon_eek:

Many thanks to the KOCs for existing, making this PnP possible.

Edit:
"Thanks for adding Reputation to this user. May you be lucky enough to receive the same Reputation back in turn." :D

DeletedUser

There isnt an IQ point to seen.
you nobled a few isolated low point vills. You are over 2 mil points, you should of nobled ALL of them in 24 hrs. The fact you didnt is embarrassing. But if your so good and were so bad, then come try for the villages that arnt isolated.

Ok Tweenie you got me, you win.....I would like to think ive made my point, but really ive just raged abit and made fun of your tribe and now, well I just feel like a schoolyard bully.

I have no beef with your players, if they know no better then so be it, I hope they enjoy their gaming experience however long it lasts. My beef is with the leadership within Koc who are either offering no direction on where and when to noble Barbs or are actively encouraging your players to antagonise others with their barb nobling locations. There are other reasons I dislike your leadership but those reasons shall remain my own.

Mr Moderator, I am done. This thread is not really that important and as such can be closed at your discretion. I have no need for it and im sure Koc dont really want it left for public viewing, Ill continue to fight them and make gains when and where I can but realistically Will never be able to influence the growth of their tribe...not while so many barbs are ripe for the taking :p

I hope I provided a few laughs for those who view the forums at the very least :)

darkaniken2

Oh come on shane, you can do better! I have faith in you. One of you is worth at least half of KOC, so you should be able to noble into them. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.