Leader of Design Gameplay Revealed

.Yoda

After reading a post that babin made that did me dirty, i decided to counter that with my own dirty messages :D

As you all know, i love to shit talk, i shit talk for breakfast, i shit talk for lunch, i shit talk for dinner, heck, i love to shit talk while shit talking.

Alot of you's would have not known who i am since i the last worlds i played was 83, 77 and 69, in total 4 worlds, (usually i quit after awhile). Most thrills comes when i get on peoples nerves haha thats the most funnest part.

anyways, since babin thought my shit talk was solid concrete, heres the snakey snake, trying to recruit me both on worlds 109, and 110.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

for those who dont know babin, what he will do is get players to suck on his nuts and join him, backstab etc etc, just the usual tribalwars shenanigans. Be very wary, he will come of innocent but once things hit the fan, he cries harder than my friends 1 month old kid.

This is what happened in world 109
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

so yeah, the snakey snake will turn the whole world against you, and probably cry if he doesnt get it his way.

Capture.PNG

.Yoda

And as for Rukus, i tried to join him so babin why not post the whole conversation mate?

Capture.PNG

probably one of the most transparent players youll ever meet, i dont do bullshit or mind games, i get straight to the point

.Yoda

sorry one second what i was trying to say is, he will do any means to get your players to backstab and then screenshot certain things to make it seem like hes in the right

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Im not even sure what im reading, if that was an insult to Babin or Ryan in that matter then wow.. (ur IQ 3 stronk 5 me)

ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif <- Andre Over 9000 & Weird Flex But Ok flexing their moves over your garbage post

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
3fx9uw.jpg

.Yoda

ipand is a little weasle,

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Heres some relevance, tried to noble me when i was banned, couldnt even defend his village. PS. im coming for you

.Yoda

you had a whole day, lmao he sent support after he saw nobles, what an idiot. doesnt know how to calculate that my noble arrives faster than his support, so whats the point in sending?

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1; We had to move our D back to its origins, and then send it down there.

2; if we had kept the support down there, you wouldn't have gotten your village back, but, we felt it wasn't worth the D when you're that far away.

3;
3fxazu.jpg

Mc Daddy when he came back from ban missing a few villages
tenor.gif

.Yoda

1; We had to move our D back to its origins, and then send it down there.

2; if we had kept the support down there, you wouldn't have gotten your village back, but, we felt it wasn't worth the D when you're that far away.

3;
3fxazu.jpg

Mc Daddy when he came back from ban missing a few villages
tenor.gif
Lmao is that why you sent support after you moved your d?

My nobles lands in 6 hours, loyalty was below 20. You sent your support 12 hours away even tho you knew your village was lost.

Lmaooooooooooooo pro plays

DeletedUser123996

I dont know seems like you lot piling on mc daddy for exposing your plans lol