Leader of Design Gameplay Revealed

DeletedUser123996

What has he exposed ? oO
He's just a loud mouth player with a god complex
Lmao there were rumours that Ruckus and Design will merge for the win later on in this world, this thread pretty much confirms it.
And the fact that you get so defensive when SARCOW and Ruckus is said to be allies, also confirms that rumour.

DeletedUser123996

So us denying that SARCOW and Ruckus are allies confirms a rumour you heard that design & ruckus are going to merge to win...

View attachment 3150
TW tactics in action right here, playing the long con by convincing Design that you'll merge later, but you will actually backstab them? Or what is the plan? There is no point in denying you have some sort of endgame goal with Design in mind.

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
TW tactics in action right here, playing the long con by convincing Design that you'll merge later, but you will actually backstab them? Or what is the plan? There is no point in denying you have some sort of endgame goal with Design in mind.

No idea what Ruckus are planning on doing late game, will they merge with Design? Not sure, don't care either, cross that bridge when it comes. Did Ruckus and Sarcow have a common enemy ? Yes, does that mean that they're allies? Not necessarily...

Bippe

Reaction score
If Ruckus and Design are merging for the win they haven't told us, members of Ruckus, yet. Seeing as the first person who posted about it was the leader of AMG, who is currently warring Design, in a post trying to convince other tribes that they should attack Design, I think it might not be true.

DeletedUser123996

No idea what Ruckus are planning on doing late game, will they merge with Design? Not sure, don't care either, cross that bridge when it comes. Did Ruckus and Sarcow have a common enemy ? Yes, does that mean that they're allies? Not necessarily...
Fair enough, the thing is though you must have some sort of agreement in place, otherwise why even make it so publically that you are in on Ruckus' side? I think that was to try to gain some golden stars in Ruckus' book to maybe consider an alliance with you in the future, or you did it to secure yourselves a NAP with them. Why not just be in the shadows and noble a couple of Smurf villages in the shadows while Ruckus does the majority of the work?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Would not surprise me...

Todays TW players are afraid of war, they just want to steamroll the noobs but when the real players show up they get on their knees and start working on a merge. Nah f that shit. Join AMG, Truly experienced players, Guaranteed wars on all fronts upheld guaranteed by ODIN N Ragnar.

Join now and also get a a month of membership in the Discord channel where Ragnar N Odin talks about anything and everything, Join Now! What are you waiting for?

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No, the promise of war was supposed to do it... TW has became boring, truly. Good thing we got AMG on the world.

Yeah you’re right, I mean, thank god we have people like Odin who nobled 15 barbs in one day recently. Absolutely mad scenes going on in that war. Madness!

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yeah you’re right, I mean, thank god we have people like Odin who nobled 15 barbs in one day recently. Absolutely mad scenes going on in that war. Madness!

Oh no, are you one of those 'people'? "He nobles barbs haha what a noob" type kind of player???

DeletedUser123996

Oh no, are you one of those 'people'? "He nobles barbs haha what a noob" type kind of player???
Yes and he is also the kind of player who thinks his entire tribe is entitled to the villages of the recent players of Fresh who quit.

DeletedUser123996

What do you mean he thinks he is "entitled"? Whoever nobles the village has the right to it no? Go take it back if you want it lol
One village of Hidden King was nobled, now pandamomium is making threats that if we dont dodge for his train he will declare war lol

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
One village of Hidden King was nobled, now pandamomium is making threats that if we dont dodge for his train he will declare war lol

Please don’t spread lies.

I’ve cleared a village, and sent a train to it. You have conquered it after it’s been cleared and whilst my train is on its way.

I politely asked you to dodge and give me my cleared claim, you told me to piss off, I told you if you stealing my cleared claim results in me losing a train aswell, then I personally will cost your tribe troops and villages. You’re the one who’s spammed me with many messages asking for war.

I can post the messages as proof, but I’m sure everyone isn’t dumb enough to believe that with our current locations I will put SARCOW at war (yet) over a village.

Odin

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yes and he is also the kind of player who thinks his entire tribe is entitled to the villages of the recent players of Fresh who quit.

I will, in the spirit of AMG, let you know how we would respond to the matter of such things.

"Bring it"

Pro tactic, if you are surrounded by enemies on all sides, you don't get members fighting over where to go and which vills to noble. Plenty for all and abilities to open fire in whichever direction you wish.

DeletedUser123996

Please don’t spread lies.

I’ve cleared a village, and sent a train to it. You have conquered it after it’s been cleared and whilst my train is on its way.

I politely asked you to dodge and give me my cleared claim, you told me to piss off, I told you if you stealing my cleared claim results in me losing a train aswell, then I personally will cost your tribe troops and villages. You’re the one who’s spammed me with many messages asking for war.

I can post the messages as proof, but I’m sure everyone isn’t dumb enough to believe that with our current locations I will put SARCOW at war (yet) over a village.

Odin
For starters I am not the guy who sent you all those messages, but I have to admitt it was an entertaining read.

Comeon we both have the messages. You made the first threat: "your tribe lose their troops and villages as a result." If you dont think we will see this as a threat for war i dont know what to tell you