leader of /Quit need Co

krazdone

My previous Co has left me and I'm now looking for someone to replace him. I need someone who can play from 09:00- 00:00 ST ( at least 6 hrs within that time frame ) obviously since I'm leading a tribe I will need someone with experience in dong so. As well as basic skills such as noble trains, snipes, builds etc..

you can PM me or contact me on skype my name is Rygato. thank you.

Gruenhagen

You don't need a co-player just set me as sitter when ever you sign off.... I'm good at keeping secrets ;)

DeletedUser

i can do it during the summer. but i cant atm cause of school. can i be your co-player plox? cause im a nube like that ;)

DeletedUser

As Duke, i thought you wouldnt let others into your skype chat, any normal leaders wouldnt.

Player #1

DeletedUser

Meh i reckon you dont need a co-player... you need to learn how to play heard you lost a village to piesk...

krazdone

1. I' not letting other into my tribal skype chat if thats what you mean and 2 yes piesk took one of my vills which is fine because the only reason I took it was to rim one of his tribe members. I also took out 5 of their nukes in the process of him taking the vill to so I think it was worth it.

Now is there anyone who actually wants to co, or am I just gonna get flamed more?

DeletedUser

LOL if they were nukez i think you are sadly misinformed... that was just some offence troops i think a nuke is a bit more than what they sent at you :p you cryed for support from your tribe and lost the village anyway...

on topic i dont think someone wants to co-play you..

DeletedUser

i can do it. i can be active between 10:00 and 00:00 ST