Leaders in Top Tribes Analysis (I tried)

DeletedUser

maybe he takes advantage of the market as do i?
We have wiped 2 tribes out now and taken the best of them. we will be noticed i swear it.

DeletedUser13939

"Axe - Dwarven King has been around for awhile. That is why I respect his game. And by around I mean he has also been in forums. I've seen him fail and innumerable amount of times :p but I've also seen success. We learn from our failures more often than not and I expect King to take advantage of an easy k54 and take it. His recruitment has been clustered but the players are nonetheless strong."

Okay, now I'm intrigued as to who you are.

DeletedUser111495

maybe he takes advantage of the market as do i?
We have wiped 2 tribes out now and taken the best of them. we will be noticed i swear it.

You mean you wiped out the inactives from 2 tribes and knicked there bigger players, well done.

Even if you take advantage of the market, 10k should be reached by 850 points lol, i reckon i could stick to just trading pp like i am now for another week and still be higher than you :D

DeletedUser

they put up a "fight" , you sound like i did something. out with it please

DeletedUser111495

they put up a "fight" , you sound like i did something. out with it please

Well when you write something pathetic like " sick of being overlooked " then obviously someones going to respond, you are overlooked as you have not achieved anything for you to be taken more seriously... Just saying i know it might sound harsh but doing bare minimum is not enough to get you noticed, even with several merges youre tribe is not top 25.... Merge another few tribes and you might make it...

DeletedUser

ok thats fair enough.

i guess nobody here judges tribes on work rate only pts and stupid stats. we work hard, very hard.
i'm actually just going to stop right here.

Regards
Zigg

DeletedUser111495

ok thats fair enough.

i guess nobody here judges tribes on work rate only pts and stupid stats. we work hard, very hard.
i'm actually just going to stop right here.

Regards
Zigg

Im just saying other tribes also work hard... you have only just looted 10k yourself so i hardly see how thats working hard?

DeletedUser

i've made over 500 pp so far and bought defeninatly 100k or more res. (4pp for 500 res)
and have little pp left.

lol i said little pp.

now for working hard? i've set up a couple succesful op's that nobody noticed and reciever almost 40pm's a day, which i reply to all. some beggers, other's tribes looking for strategic moves. i do alot, compared to any duke i served under before.

DeletedUser111495

i've made over 500 pp so far and bought defeninatly 100k or more res. (4pp for 500 res)
and have little pp left.

lol i said little pp.

now for working hard? i've set up a couple succesful op's that nobody noticed and reciever almost 40pm's a day, which i reply to all. some beggers, other's tribes looking for strategic moves. i do alot, compared to any duke i served under before.

I meant specifically stuff that improves your chances of a higher ranking/better start, e.g Farming etc... fair enough you have alot of other things to do with but im just saying someone who has just looted or has not looted 10k at the points you have can only have a certain amount of recongnition.....

DeletedUser

"Axe - Dwarven King has been around for awhile. That is why I respect his game. And by around I mean he has also been in forums. I've seen him fail and innumerable amount of times :p but I've also seen success. We learn from our failures more often than not and I expect King to take advantage of an easy k54 and take it. His recruitment has been clustered but the players are nonetheless strong."

Okay, now I'm intrigued as to who you are.

haha you'll never know.
But would you disagree with me??

roman01

ok thats fair enough.

Ignore everybody else. If you're working hard you'll be fine. With time comes results, if you work persistently hard then I'm sure your results will be recognised. Don't fuss about everyone else.

Speaking of which, Dwarvey boy sort your recruitment out. Cluster sticking yourselves like that on CHURCHES is going to get you stuffed just look at the map.

DeletedUser

were at 51 now haha. Interesting the number shot up so much, I didn't even notice that till I read this thread. We were riding much lower for awhile.

EDIT: We have some pretty scary members lurking in the darkness ;D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

haha you'll never know.
But would you disagree with me??

Oh this is going to nag at me now. <_<

And I have no reason to disagree at all.

Ignore everybody else. If you're working hard you'll be fine. With time comes results, if you work persistently hard then I'm sure your results will be recognised. Don't fuss about everyone else.

Speaking of which, Dwarvey boy sort your recruitment out. Cluster sticking yourselves like that on CHURCHES is going to get you stuffed just look at the map.

I will admit that the central core of our tribe is a bit clustered. That's what happens when you pre-register like we did. However, if you look at the tribe as a whole, we have plenty of space to expand outwards. And if done right, the core of our tribe (and the world) could very well be easily secured.

Last edited by a moderator: