Leaders of leaders

DeletedUser

Who do you recon the best leader/leaders on this game are or was.

My vote is Johnny79, Hawaiian Mastah and Mmmgary

Last edited by a moderator:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Marboro, Muschelschubser and Warhawg! :)

tokstolle

Would say wacicha, hawg and marboroo.

Maybee mush to but I didn't had to much contact with him to be to sure about setting him in this list.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hawaiian Mastah? Hahahah! Oh dear!

The best three leaders I have been under are Hamartia, Ajay and BonesLondon. That's W2 only, though. I could name better from other worlds. :)

DeletedUser5974

Umm the TW HC does a good job.

Families break up in w2 after some time but tw seems to be going strong.

DeletedUser

re

Hooch and Grimmy were my favourites. Hooch is just awesome, and Grimmy, well... Its just Grimmy :lol: You can't not like his leadership and he saved my butt loads of times when I was small. Ah, those were the days.

Neb1

I loved serving under Dougalo7 and the real liloneofneo (recently galez).
Both were fantastic.

DeletedUser

I didn't have much leaders, just because i was duke myself ( ~RB2~ )and have been head of the RB-family for a while but in the beginning we had Prikkel as leader and builder of the RB-family.

He wasn't the best leader but was a damn good player.
But on the other hand, he knew how to lead the family but he didn't talk much with the people under him.

DeletedUser1125

Leaders

Wachicha was a great leader, but not very experienced, and got out before the TW obsession completely took ahold of him.

I always thought that Highborn was also a good leader, but I was always more, or less, his equal, so never served under him. I'd say that the best guy that I've served under in this world would have to Bolaar, with Idefix and Mikeys running together in second.

With all of the ups and downs of W2, I'd say that the day that Bolaar joined Xig was the biggest day for me. At the time, things were starting to look pretty grim, and Bolaar joined us and really picked the morale up.

Sometimes we forget what a trivial game this is, but Bolaar had a way about him that was bigger than the game.

Scarus

DeletedUser660

I would have to say...

Muschelschubser, Junkmonger and Bolaar

All three were great in their own way.

Ah the good ol' days

Sully

DeletedUser

*cough*noob*cough*

Mivi, Bolaar, Jas, and Jack Krauser. in no real particular order.