Leave of Absence.

DeletedUser

A hoi people.

Just so as you're aware, I head/move to Vietnam tomorrow, and will be gone for a couple of weeks (on rough estimate). Doubt there'll be any major dramas while m'away, but if so your elder is... ah... er... Kangaroom last I checked.

-dashes off to check again-

Indeed!

So feel free to address all issues to him. He'd love that. :icon_twisted:

(You may or may not get a temporary mod while m'gone... I'm not actually sure. Either way, mailing me won't do a helluva lot.)

DeletedUser

I'm not sure moving to vietnam counts as getting rid of her, but if it does grats to us :)

DeletedUser

See you soon, AI. Have fun with all the moving stuff :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I feel like someones put a long pointy knife into my back. AI gave W29 this same thread, only longer and more detailed, 4 days before this one was posted here :icon_neutral:

Are we not special enough to deserve equal treatment? :icon_cry:

If that's the way she feels about us, then fine. I don't want her back. Hmph >.<

DUMBUMCLUM

I think AI just doesn't have much of a connection with us because we're inactive and such. He spends way more time in world 29, so he also spent more time writing his speech for those folks. Yeah, I went there. I called AI male and there's nothing she can do for around 2 weeks

DeletedUser

I feel like someones put a long pointy knife into my back. AI gave W29 this same thread, only longer and more detailed, 4 days before this one was posted here :icon_neutral:

Are we not special enough to deserve equal treatment? :icon_cry:

If that's the way she feels about us, then fine. I don't want her back. Hmph >.<

Yeah, I thought the same thing :lol:

DeletedUser

I think AI just doesn't have much of a connection with us because we're inactive and such. He spends way more time in world 29, so he also spent more time writing his speech for those folks.

Yeah, he tends to be like that sometimes. He used to thoroughly enjoy this forum but as soon as a younger, a bit prettier forum showed up he ran right over there and never looked back.

DeletedUser

I sense that kangaroom is out to get a proper spanking once AI gets back :)

DeletedUser

... AI is back. Ain't returning to you people though. Now I know why you can't keep mods. >P

So mean.

DeletedUser

... AI is back. Ain't returning to you people though. Now I know why you can't keep mods. >P

So mean.

You only left this topic as an afterthought. A day before you're due to leave you suddenly think to yourself "Oh, perhaps I should also tell the W5 peeps that I'm off... :icon_neutral:"
I do genuinely feel a little hurt by this, AI :icon_sad:

Sososo, hang on... Are you not returning to us at all now?