Leave your tribe!!

DeletedUser

Fellow warriors! Enemies and friends!
Listen to what i have to say to you today:

We have all played this game for too long. It has become our way or life, our own paradise where we get away from all the problems and miseries of the so called Real Life. We have all mastered the art of war!

However where have we come to right now? My friends, my partners, because this is what you all are to me outside of the battlefield, we have come to a point where we have to make a decision! Someone has to step up and make a stand!

Our own paradise, our world is dying. Dying out of boredom. How many friends and great warriors did you all know that slowly had to quit, not only because of RL bs, but because of boredom? How many did sacrifice to the daily routine of nobling barbs and inactives and little to no enemies just because they are surrounded by a sea of blue?

I know many of you are bored and slowly quitting because of this boredom. Well i hereby tell you that this we can get you out of this boredom today.

We all have been loyal to our tribes and love them etc yes, but this game is all about fun and this fun has faded away and nothing is as it used to be.

Therefore, I, metaller, a war baron of V V V am leaving my beloved tribe and will create a small tribe, DEATH, with friends from various tribes that share the same feelings with me. That want to get away from the boredom and have fun with this game again. Even if in the end we fight our previous tribes.

This tribe will be small in the beginning with one simple cause:
KILL KILL KILL. kill everyone in your path. kill former tribemembers that have never done anything, never attacked anyone and only survive till now because YOU were there to take out the enemies. This tribe is open to anyone that wants to kill and get away from this blue sea and wants to just play the game as it needs to be played. with real wars instead of having to keep relocating and relocating and relocating in order to find some red dots to nobles, some blood to drink, to vanquish your thirst like vampires do.

The place is here and awaits you all.
Cause we are warriors and not children
And we are free.

Everything is always the same.
Same NAPs, alliances, enemies, targets.
They try to make us play their game
“This is the way”, you’re being told
But hear me out, we just have to get away of the boredom
We just have to leave the tribe

We will do things in our own way and fight who we want
We will just let the others stay and obey
Those who fought and those who lied
We just have to leave our tribe!!!

DeletedUser

Highly doubt that many will follow you on this one, Met. :lol:

Nice attempt!

And btw, get a life. : p

DeletedUser

Highly doubt that many will follow you on this one, Met. :lol:

Nice attempt!

And btw, get a life. : p

check again in 48 hours my friend and you will see that i still can persuade some people to march with me on the battlefield:icon_cool:

and life is not for me...cant get it sorry :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

check again in 48 hours my friend and you will see that i still can persuade some people to march with me on the battlefield:icon_cool:

and life is not for me...cant get it sorry :lol:

Will do! :icon_cool:

I kind of already knew that, just pointing out what you shoul get. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

nice to see that there are still people in w5 that they are interested to have some fun and join a small tribe just to have more enemies. i hope we get a few more. dont be afraid all to join and play like a warrior again:)

DeletedUser

Not bad, Met. You have got yourself three new members! :icon_biggrin: Let's see how many you can get, maybe this tribe actually can take over W5 if you got some more big shoots into the tribe :icon_wink: I will cross my fingers for ya bro! : D

DeletedUser

Dear Met.. When do you get more guys into your tribe? I've been following you and your "Death" comrades now in two weeks. Looks like you have got some activity since you guys do noble a little here and there. But will you aim for the big shoots ? : p

darkraven9

Dear Met.. When do you get more guys into your tribe? I've been following you and your "Death" comrades now in two weeks. Looks like you have got some activity since you guys do noble a little here and there. But will you aim for the big shoots ? : p

Member quantity is not an issue.
Go back to watching.

DeletedUser

Member quantity is not an issue.
Go back to watching.

Lol, relax.. I know Met very well and he's one of the guys who manage to persuade something if he wants. So I like to pick on him everyone now and then. And I will be watching.

DeletedUser

Lol, relax.. I know Met very well and he's one of the guys who manage to persuade something if he wants. So I like to pick on him everyone now and then. And I will be watching.

well well i dunno...seems like even dukes of SCI embrace DEATH and join its powerful cause!!!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Lucky should have or be quitting. He's real life were taking time, the question is if it's a new player or not in the account. That the Pks players joined isn't strange, not all of them were doing that great. They have lost a lot now by Nyxx and Mattius hitting delete. They could either create a new tribe, or join another. As long that they got the same enemies they're still in the same amount of trouble, however some have accepted the fact tha they might be removed or overwhelmed at one point. Just that they want to fight.

DeletedUser

again you think you know everything. believe me lucky account still has the same owner.

DeletedUser

If it's the same then I can surely find him on msn. And Lucky weren't active. He were going to quit because RL. You still haven't accomplished anything impressive.

You didn't either, you naped your front and never liked being surrounded by blue, you didn't do long range either, it isn't strange why the VVV front didn't grow that quickly against Sci with you there. And most of all, you naped the front in the enemy. Even if many of us got friends or respect an enemy, we'll still noble them.

DeletedUser

It is the original Lucky Charms, not some imposer, hes been active on Skype recently as well.

DeletedUser

If it's the same then I can surely find him on msn. And Lucky weren't active. He were going to quit because RL. You still haven't accomplished anything impressive.

You didn't either, you naped your front and never liked being surrounded by blue, you didn't do long range either, it isn't strange why the VVV front didn't grow that quickly against Sci with you there. And most of all, you naped the front in the enemy. Even if many of us got friends or respect an enemy, we'll still noble them.

did i ever say i accomplished anything impressive?
blah blah blah keep talking...this way we all hope that some time you will get bored by talking and talking and talking (nonsense mostly) and in the end you will just stop talking and leave us alone. plain and simple:)

now dont start your theories about who is controlling what etc please. we cant stand anymore crazy jezuz ideas!:icon_razz: