Leave your tribe!!

DeletedUser

Andrew, will VVV be warring Death or not?

TRE is playing in Bogolund.

As soon I mentioned solving the issue about Death then GG flipped, I was apparently not to involve myself and I couldn't see anything being done at all.

Now is Death a VVV tribe or not? GG would love to create one and invite every possible member from other tribes that she have tried before. Metaller is in my view a kid who's easy to manipulate or who would do anything for attention. Tell him an idea and explain how great it's, the next day he'll try to make it happen.

Again, is Death another VVV tribe?

And yes I'm suspicious over who plays Seven.dj, specially when GG mails a Baron of mine every time he attack Seven. Of course the talks ends after the attacks stops. One coincidence after another, GG might have the password. Or whoever plays Seven asked her to check on others activity. But Wanzo have apparently been hard to reach by some members, or constantly busy.

So when he's busy and GG checks others activity then I just can't make it fit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18695

Wow just noticed this, report me.

Second I run Death VVV will not declare b.c death is my tribe, I want TSE dead :).

Second, I mailed one person once, we all played together on W19, including some TSE members :D.

Wanzo is a friend to many of us, I said your nobling wanzo he said something like he still plays.

You have the mail, I do play Wanzo I proxy to play :) I also discretley am destroying TSE without VVV and TSE going to war b.c I am clever enough to do so.

I play 8 accounts on W5, I will kill you all by myself, there is proof that I run death already run with it and share it with your tribe.

I hold my fingers up in an L shape upon my forehead to you.

DeletedUser

Hiding behind a proxy is not hard to do.

But when you message and only talk to a player at times when he's attacking a specific targets which repeats every time he do so. Then yes it's suspicious. You sent a buddy request to him as well. When we in TSE sat Hitri once, he didn't get attacked and when he himself were online then there wasn't attacks either. But when the account were offline it suddenly got attacked. Apparently it improved after removing friends from his buddylist.

So yes, the points gather.

You wanted to create your own tribe before, which surely all never agreed with. I questioned myself, isn't it possible for it to be you again? I got no proof, but my suspicious keep growing.

Wanzo might be a friend of many, but when people have a hard time reaching him then questions arise.

DeletedUser

Wow this is amusing.
The most interesting read i have seen in the externals in a long time. Until now

I guess Jezuz, you wish this to be public, fine.

No DEATH is not a VVV Puppet tribe. Never has, never will be.
I cannot confirm GG has sat Metaller. My gut tells me is a crock of sh*t. Anyone could make a pic to cause these problems.
She is one of my most trusted members, so it will take a little more than an external post to get my suspicions up.

I could say the same thing of a random TSE player, like houseofquinn. I think hes sitting or has teh PW of Badwulf. Means nothing in my mind. Not worth my effort. Just misinformation.

Be as suspicious as you wish. Show me IGMs where there has been these requests to stop attacking seven.dj.

This is all rhetoric of one form or another. I suspect there are others out there trying to get us at each others throats. It appears to be working on your side of the fence my friend.

And yes, for those of you who can't tell, GG's last post was totally sarcastic as usual.

DeletedUser

nnno.png

5 mins work.

Is my point made here?

DeletedUser18695

Sorry Andrew, I couldn't help it.

Me and Jezuz will continue sharing this crap i privet if he wishes, im not a spy, I also just tryed and cant find wanzo, he not even a mod anymore, no skype no msn and no forum.

I also lost Newplayer, another friend of mine, hard to believe ehh?

Me and newplyer pawnd K93 in W19 together lol. Great player.

Iron blew something up from nothing, he if anything cause this shit, he knew wanz was inactive this is why hes planned the op, I noticed via TW stats and something you said also Jezuz.

You know the truth now, you go and confirm it and then maybe we can be more civilized as allys like once before.

DeletedUser

Now is Death a VVV tribe or not? GG would love to create one and invite every possible member from other tribes that she have tried before. Metaller is in my view a kid who's easy to manipulate or who would do anything for attention. Tell him an idea and explain how great it's, the next day he'll try to make it happen.

we are aaaaall kids in soul! LOL
i am i am an attentionwhore i do admit:D
anyone can manipulate me!!!

yday someone told me that if i give him 500 euro he will give me back 10 and i will be richer! damn i almost believed him!!!

DeletedUser

I cannot confirm GG has sat Metaller. My gut tells me is a crock of sh*t. Anyone could make a pic to cause these problems.
I never said that. I said it's easy to pull strings, influence and make suggestions to certain players.

She is one of my most trusted members, so it will take a little more than an external post to get my suspicions up.
I gave you the fact which seemed suspicious, if you want to accept the facts or not is your choice.

I could say the same thing of a random TSE player, like houseofquinn. I think hes sitting or has teh PW of Badwulf. Means nothing in my mind. Not worth my effort. Just misinformation.
If player X can't be reached from his own tribe and another Y player who apparently had repeatedly contacted my baron every time this player X was attacked, then yes I get suspicious.

Be as suspicious as you wish. Show me IGMs where there has been these requests to stop attacking seven.dj.
There was never any request in that way, if it even have been mentioned as such then it's a lie. Unless I'm not aware of it which I believe I would be the first to know if it were to happen.

The Death issue would have been very easy to solve, if you guys had removed it from the start. You guys surely vote over there, so I accept it can take time. It'll be obvious what the situation is, once a reply is given and villages taken from either side in a very large ratio.

We'll just have to wait and see. I took this up on the public forum because of your reply Andrew. I'm waiting for VVV's answer as well regarding the issue.

If I'm not wrong, then you know GG in real life. I don't know how you know her, but it isn't the first time family members, best friends or close people does not always act in ones best interests. I have seen far to many examples of that. Still I'm suspicious of certain acts and made an conclusions when linking it to older ones.

What I did were to point out that something seemed gravely wrong. In turn I asked everyone who were going to attack Seven.dj to cut communications with her while they attacked.

Lastly, I have never said that GG would sit Metaller.

I have contacted Iron for more details.

DeletedUser18695

You still talk of them being facts.

Iron has one mail from me, saying exactly what I forwarded you.

I were civil to you in mail of which you seem to be ignoring now. Enjoy your night, I tryed with you even still after the things you say, you have made yourself look silly again to the world and I felt bad, your conclusions are always wrong, without fail they are just ramblings.

Stop poking your nose to where it is not welcome and hasn't been welcome as far back as I can remember.

I tryed you killed, fail from your side yet again.

EDIT: You are also to free with information you posted or mails you have shared with your tribe, stop sharing info with someone who you hate and feel is the real enemy.

DeletedUser

I love this thread. :D
Seems to me that death is a way out for people who are bored and want to play or do not wish to join their enemies or dumb allies after their alliance fell apart.
Good luck to death by the way.

If GG sits metaller or seven or whatever or whoever then that is her business, as long as no-one finds out or cares then there is no problem.
After all, Who doesn't want to be sat by GG? :D
And if people see a problem in the attacks and mails coming all together then you can honour the name of this game, come with decent proof, or just keep on the background instead of going public. :)

DeletedUser

I love this thread. :D
Seems to me that death is a way out for people who are bored and want to play or do not wish to join their enemies or dumb allies after their alliance fell apart.
Good luck to death by the way.

If GG sits metaller or seven or whatever or whoever then that is her business, as long as no-one finds out or cares then there is no problem.
After all, Who doesn't want to be sat by GG? :D
And if people see a problem in the attacks and mails coming all together then you can honour the name of this game, come with decent proof, or just keep on the background instead of going public. :)

your fantastic reply makes Death and its leader (whoever that is if it's not me i dunno!) very happy and proud. Thank you noble sir!:lol:

Wilky1992

Hmm. Some seriously stupid posts (accusations) in this thread, coming from mainly one source, if Im being honest.

Nevertheless, a really funny thread.

DeletedUser18695

'lets all ditch our tribes and go free for all'. "Neonius says: I have been waiting for a thread like this for a long time. I would join in if I still had an account, but I can't. Kudos metaller."

DeletedUser18695

:) lol

GhettoGirl07
Opponents defeated: 53.874.498 (36.)
Tribe:
» Write message
» Highlight on map
» User file (external link)

Come and get me.