Leaving GOF - Lost my trust

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Unlike TheDruid I have never:
Joined a tribe to receive resources and nukes, then left and attacked while they still had stacks in my villages

Unlike The Roman Empire I have never:
Sent the troop counts of my tribemates to an enemy tribe

Ah the saint named Salvador. Have you seen the replies on this thread? There are enough people that do not like you for your past actions.

You may not have sent troop count of cheaters to an enemy tribe, but you did give away your villages to a tribe YOU declared war on, screwing over your tribe mates. Or had you forgotten?

With you guys all being angels, please do tell me what I have done wrong on 119. And please name something WHICH ACTUALLY HAPPENED. So far the only "argument" you came up with is about something which hasn't happened.

What actually happened is that you planned to betray your members. You can try to hide behind "but it did not happen" (yet), but that is a weak excuse. There are multiple independent conversations you have had with people where you claim as much. Further down in your reply you mention that players from V1 "were mistakenly led to believe that GOF council would abandon its members". You forget that you even said this to YOUR members, you only need to go to the very first post in this thread to read up on those.

I also have yet to see the screenshot where we say that leadership is going to leave everyone behind; strange that specific part is nowhere to be found?

Because you are apparently either forgetful or incapable of reading your own screenshots, let me repost this one:

cZnwmEz.png

You clearly state that you will have to leave behind 1-2 guys who you wouldn't want to leave, let alone the ones that you care nothing for. You forget that we know you from 106 and how you like to force internal people. We have screenshots of you talking about force internalling people here. So we know you have a list of people that you do not care about + the 1-2 guys you are forced to leave behind, makes you backstab your tribe.

"I also have yet to see the screenshot where we say that leadership is going to leave everyone behind".

What is actually happening is that Dennis from The Roman Empire is just bad at handling a loss. He acted all friendly early on in the world even trusting me enough to send troop counts of his own tribemates. Once V1 fell he even asked for us to invite him into GoF. If I am such a boogeyman please do tell me why you would choose to follow me once again?

I think this has also been previously answered. We are still here and we have not lost yet, nor will we at the hands of GOF with the way you run your OPs. Regarding the "request" to join GOF, we were forced to by our council and there was nowhere else to go. We talked about it amongst ourselves, and we agreed that it would likely be horrible + just an extension of the world with an ultimate loss still (GOF sucks, sorry not sorry). But that seemed preferable at the time to an immediate loss. Thankfully, that did not happen and we are holding against your attacks so please continue.

See you soo.

Duke Ivanho

Reaction score
How the heck a leader of 2/3 Family tribe's end goal is to join another tribe with whatever space they give you just to be in a winning tribe...

It's call "strategy" too. And he had to be very clever to do it.

Only one tribe wins at the end. That's what happens when you make too many Allies, knowing the end result will be TRICKY. So it's "your fault" too for not being strict or resisting when these deplomacy decissions were carried out internally & you were a part of the tribe.

So technically it's your fault too.

Just don't call the COMMUNITY "low" when this is entirely your decission to stay with them, and getting stabbed.

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
notice how he explicitly states "119". Jarno knows that bringing up other worlds is a no go for him. My greatest achievement on tw was winning 101 having him in the tribe. On 106, being duke of the allied tribe of Jarno's, I can tell you first hand this guy is not a good/nice player. I honestly would rather play with trex and have my account hacked than go anywhere near jarno or any of this ego pumpers. Just one tiny troll post I made earlier in this forum and he starts harassing me on another platform trying to bait me and call me names. While Dennis can have his moments such as when i stole his internals and he ignored me for a few days, there has never been a more loyal player who will sacrifice a world win (Which he must have done a gajillion times) just to do the right thing. I have vast experience with both jarno and dennis and I can tell you hands down I would pick dennis every time without hesitation. And its not that jarno is necessarily dirty from my experience he is just a mean, abusive human as soon as you mildly disagree with him. He will go to every length to abuse and harass those who disagree with him. I would never of even logged into the externals if he hadnt harassed me yesterday. Jarno plays nice when he wants you to agree with him and will throw horrible abusive fits against people who even mildly dont agree. He also can't play a world without internalling to get his acc big so the idea that only council can internal his 100% true haha.

TLDR: I have played two worlds with jarno and he has proven to be entirely toxic in game who done very bad things to win. On 101 he made this game actively horrible for me with his abusive tantrums and to see he is doing it to others is not good. To anyone playing with him...disagree with him at your own peril

In defence of jarno: If you ever do actually catch him outside the game where you can't disagree with him he actually isnt too bad of a human but inside he is probably the meanest person I have ever played with.

Duke Ivanho

Reaction score
We are still here and we have not lost yet, nor will we at the hands of GOF...

@The Roman Empire i know you're a big shot, but the way you are getting into your enemy tribes internal matters with screenshots and crazy stuffs like this... is what surprising me!!

Are you trying to REVOLT his memebrs by doing this? i dont think its working for you welly that much. Rather than that, you're just making guests & vistors LAUGH real hard.

As a good player of the game, you know very welly what he did was "INEVITABLE". As a Leader of that Tribe he only had "2 Options" to SOLVE this situtaion.
  1. He would call "full war" among 3 of his own Sister Tribes. The one who wins will take it all. But this would be a big mess & complicated. Meanwhile, when these 3 tribes would battle against each other, other weak/ lesser-strong tribes would get a huge advantage & might win the world at the end!
  2. He'd get best of his buddies to another tribe, and secure the era win. It's a easy one.
I dont know what you'd choose if you were in his position, but if you choosed #1 then your whole tribe might have lost at the end. And all times you invested in the world would go down with you. But i'd definietely choose #2 without a doubt and win the world.

But it's not that you don't know about these @The Roman Empire! Then why are you getting in so deep in their internal affairs?? Are you trying to say, you can't beat him?

I assume others are whinners & amateures but you don't wanna be in that class. So STOP Whinning, and get Back To The Game. Please.

lantegra

Reaction score
Regarding TheDruid, you repeatedly said on discord you were scared of having frontline with Good. All your screenshots have shown is a leader being friendly, transparent and supportive to his tribemate. I have tried my best sending you my own resources, nukes and stacks. You repaid us by attacking us while our def was still in your villages or returning from them.

I didn't hop in and out, I left for substantiated reasons, it's downright pathetic you try to justify:
- your plans to ditch the tribe for personal gain
- you only boosting council members, not giving others a chance at anything

by saying that my account has been supported and has received resources, something every single member has been receiving by default because tribe-stacking FL is something everyone does you know.

I attacked no one, I only responded 12+ hours after you told your whole tribe you're going to OP me after me leaving. You planned an OP on me while there were still some GOF troops stationed in my village, jokes on you.

You're the aggressor. It's funny you even cried about there not being a cooldown when I left on my own accord, after which it was you who wanted to attack me, again, I'm only responding to it. You're dragging other members into the conflict, they were neutral with those who left until you decided otherwise.
Best if you get things straight internally, you seem to be slipping.

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
notice how he explicitly states "119". Jarno knows that bringing up other worlds is a no go for him. My greatest achievement on tw was winning 101 having him in the tribe. On 106, being duke of the allied tribe of Jarno's, I can tell you first hand this guy is not a good/nice player. I honestly would rather play with trex and have my account hacked than go anywhere near jarno or any of this ego pumpers. Just one tiny troll post I made earlier in this forum and he starts harassing me on another platform trying to bait me and call me names. While Dennis can have his moments such as when i stole his internals and he ignored me for a few days, there has never been a more loyal player who will sacrifice a world win (Which he must have done a gajillion times) just to do the right thing. I have vast experience with both jarno and dennis and I can tell you hands down I would pick dennis every time without hesitation. And its not that jarno is necessarily dirty from my experience he is just a mean, abusive human as soon as you mildly disagree with him. He will go to every length to abuse and harass those who disagree with him. I would never of even logged into the externals if he hadnt harassed me yesterday. Jarno plays nice when he wants you to agree with him and will throw horrible abusive fits against people who even mildly dont agree. He also can't play a world without internalling to get his acc big so the idea that only council can internal his 100% true haha.

TLDR: I have played two worlds with jarno and he has proven to be entirely toxic in game who done very bad things to win. On 101 he made this game actively horrible for me with his abusive tantrums and to see he is doing it to others is not good. To anyone playing with him...disagree with him at your own peril

In defence of jarno: If you ever do actually catch him outside the game where you can't disagree with him he actually isnt too bad of a human but inside he is probably the meanest person I have ever played with.

I will make an exception to reply to you. On 101 I founded Vox Populi and duked it for the first months. At some point I went on vacation and gave you duking rights. Once I got back I learned that instead of returning my duking rights that you wanted to be solo duke from here on.

I had to choose between splitting the tribe in a power struggle or swallowing my pride in order to give the tribe the best shot. I swallowed my pride and eventually we settled on a third guy (Sam) being duke. Throughout the world all you did was talk trash and make stupid decisions, if anyone was carried to a win it was you.

If you really think all I do is internals you should look at my 119 warstats bruv. I got a ton of caps both against V1 and Meat and even against |P| I have highest ODA/ODD from my tribe.

About 106, you were a horrible ally. I should have known better than to trust you again after 101 but all your tribe did was sit on 60k60k stacks against a minor tribe while leaving us (your allies) out to dry. Your tribemates were smart enough to realize the importance of our front and had to PM us individually to actually send defense.

And when your tribe eventually fronted you fell in mere weeks.

You can choose to see things from your perspective but my experiences with you were nothing but pathetic from your side. You didn't even earn your leadership position, you got there by abusing my trust in you and usurping the rights.

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
- your plans to ditch the tribe for personal gain
Okay, please do show me where I said I would personally ditch my tribe for personal gain. The only doing this is you ironically enough.

- you only boosting council members, not giving others a chance at anything
I sent out most resources to others from anyone in GoF. By far. Most likely 3 times more than the next guy. And most of this is to normal, average members. Anyone requesting resources really.

Please do show me your contributions, 0 resources sent and 0 nukes sent for OPs.

- I attacked no one, I only responded 12+ hours after you told your whole tribe you're going to OP me after me leaving. You planned an OP on me while there were still some GOF troops stationed in my village, jokes on you.
Yet you were the first one to launch attacks. Keep in mind we still had our defense in your villages. Of course we plan an OP on you when you stab us like this, you can't possibly be surprised?

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And you would be who exactly?

Are you trying to REVOLT his memebrs by doing this? i dont think its working for you welly that much. Rather than that, you're just making guests & vistors LAUGH real hard.

Its working out pretty well, thank you.

As a good player of the game, you know very welly what he did was "INEVITABLE". As a Leader of that Tribe he only had "2 Options" to SOLVE this situtaion.
  1. He would call "full war" among 3 of his own Sister Tribes. The one who wins will take it all. But this would be a big mess & complicated. Meanwhile, when these 3 tribes would battle against each other, other weak/ lesser-strong tribes would get a huge advantage & might win the world at the end!
  2. He'd get best of his buddies to another tribe, and secure the era win. It's a easy one.

And why exactly would they need to war amongst themselves between the sister tribes? Am I correct to assume that you mean after they win vs the other tribes, so that option 1 would be to determine who would win and who wouldn't? I personally see another way around that, while only one tribe can officially win the world you can keep a second tribe around. You do not need to kill them. The most actively contributing people would get the badge then obviously.

But it is more likely that over the course of the would you'd lose members. People quit and merge, trimming down to one tribe. But as Salvador stated, his tribe does not have the quality it takes to win, so he goes for your option number two. Option three would be to bolster his ranks with additional recruits.

I dont know what you'd choose if you were in his position, but if you choosed #1 then your whole tribe might have lost at the end. And all times you invested in the world would go down with you. But i'd definietely choose #2 without a doubt and win the world..

Would the world win be worth it though, if you were forced to leave people behind that you like? Like the guys I play with, I spend a great deal of time with them on voice (almost every day). I would rather lose with them than win without them.

But it's not that you don't know about these @The Roman Empire! Then why are you getting in so deep in their internal affairs?? Are you trying to say, you can't beat him?

I assume others are whinners & amaetures but you don't wanna be in that class. So STOP Whinning, and get Back To The Game. Please.

Shit talking and all this is part of the game ;-)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
About 106, you were a horrible ally. I should have known better than to trust you again after 101 but all your tribe did was sit on 60k60k stacks against a minor tribe while leaving us (your allies) out to dry. Your tribemates were smart enough to realize the importance of our front and had to PM us individually to actually send defense.

And when your tribe eventually fronted you fell in mere weeks.

You can choose to see things from your perspective but my experiences with you were nothing but pathetic from your side. You didn't even earn your leadership position, you got there by abusing my trust in you and usurping the rights.

After you fucked over your own tribe on 106 some of us continued the fight against Uni and for a period we were quite successful. We could have never held the ground that we did for as long as we did without the help provided by Gill and his tribe. The amount of defense that was sent our way was amazing, but Uni just had too many nukes (especially BobOnFire lol, I doubt he had much defense at all).

You cry about them not sending support to our front in the beginning, but you do realize our tribe was pretty much equal in size to Uni when YOU declared war? We should never have needed their troops in the first place. Your amazing planning skills however turned a possible victory (Uni was occupied elsewhere too) into a very quick loss. 106 was lost due to your actions, not theirs.

lantegra

Reaction score
Okay, please do show me where I said I would personally ditch my tribe for personal gain. The only doing this is you ironically enough.
My whole initial post. Of course you're spooked now that it's all been documented.

Please do show me your contributions, 0 resources sent and 0 nukes sent for OPs
my ODA, ODD and ODS rising during my stay in GOF must have been imaginary then!

Yet you were the first one to launch attacks. Keep in mind we still had our defense in your villages. Of course we plan an OP on you when you stab us like this, you can't possibly be surprised?
I left because you stabbed everyone, others are just afraid to realise what you're doing until you internal them as well.

Duke Ivanho

Reaction score
Its working out pretty well, thank you.

haha, i knew you were here for the Revolt ;)

Well said. I liked that "losing with members rather than winning without" part.

If you still wanna win this, unite with his ALL common enemy tribes for now. This is the only spot left for you. If his tribe got hit badly afterwards, cancel all the "NAPs" (Neutral-Allinace-Pacts) with a 7 days CF (Cease-Fire) before war begins with aliies.

Best of luck.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
haha, i knew you were here for the Revolt ;)

Never denied that GOF breaking up does not help us out personally. That however does not mean that Salvador is not known for being a hotheaded, selfish player who will jump ship if that is what it takes for him to win.

If you still wanna win this, unite with his ALL common enemy tribes for now. This is the only spot left for you. If his tribe got hit badly afterwards, cancel all the "NAPs" (Neutral-Allinace-Pacts) with a 7 days CF (Cease-Fire) before war begins with aliies.

Best of luck.

We do not hold that much influence I think ;-) But we do what we can, and whatever happens will happen. We'll have to check back in again in say a month from now and see where things are at.

Last edited:

MadQuestionThem

Reaction score
It's call "strategy" too. And he had to be very clever to do it.

yo I’m reading like the whole thread and I ain’t gonna comment on anything rly (making up my own mind without telling anyone tho)

but honestly that’s not a clever move, it’s pretty selfish to totally fk over a lot of players who might not want to play tw again cause they would be sold out (I saw things like this in the past)

like sry but that ain’t clever, that’s just rude and selfish.

If you wanna see an awesome player, look for Old-Sadao.
This guy was rank 3 on 117 fought for months against a tribe 3 times bigger then them.
When they lost after a loooong time(probs to turtles)
Sadao didn’t abondon anyone from his tribe. He made a deal with his enemy’s that they will internal his own account, so his tribe can join the enemy’s one without getting rimmed.
This here is real honorable.

and if anyone says „Yo but I wanna continue to play I ain’t gonna make that sacrifice“

sadao is Rank 1 again on the other side of the mapwhile he was down to 1 village.

this is how great leading is done tbh
id love to see people act like this - you will get big respect in return.

or like mike Tyson once said:
„Greatness is not guarding yourself from the people; greatness is being accepted by the people.“

overall I ain’t gonna take any side in this nor will I accuse anyone for anything.
I just rly wish, that ppl going to start to act more like sadao and less like Brutus

love each other and play honorable lads, in the end everyone who is here plays for fun. Remember that.

Jetfire

Reaction score
What is actually happening is that Dennis from The Roman Empire is just bad at handling a loss. He acted all friendly early on in the world even trusting me enough to send troop counts of his own tribemates. Once V1 fell he even asked for us to invite him into GoF. If I am such a boogeyman please do tell me why you would choose to follow me once again?

because approx 3 days before we were scheduled to leave Visage we had disclosed our move to Tre and Horde accounts privately out of respect. We suggested for them to attempt now to get into gof before the fall of Visage, much to their dismay seeing it as the only option they made the choice to try. We actually didn't think you would reject them considering they are better than everyone in gof combined to the power of infinity. Alas you rejected them, they then got hella salty and converted the other one into a hate cult and leaked everything after being backed into a corner. If you had recruited em they wouldn't have much morale ground to stand on as they would have benefited from insider trading essentially.

Dennis just got salty that we didn't trust him (given his previous behavior such as leaking troop counts) and we chose to just remove him from the world.

they weren't our tribemates anymore at that time but whatever justify's your shit call ig

If you are frustrated with V1 leadership take it out on them, I have done nothing on 119 to deserve your salty attitude. If this attitude comes from being unable to handle a loss; don't worry. I will make you lose on 119 and teach you to be humble both in victory and defeat.

I dont think they could hate us much more tbf and I think the whole world knows if the situations were more balanced you would be getting spanked right now

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So because you jump ship stabbing everyone in your tribe (which you duked) we are smh obligated to recruit someone we don't trust?

Strange reasoning you got there.

Jetfire

Reaction score
It's weird how that phrase or even the word obligation is no where in what i wrote,

Nope your not obligated to do anything imo.

Did you guys fully trust that other ex duke tho ain't that some double standard?

For the sake of clarity, you say "we" but is it not primarily based on your personal bias leading to lack of trust? Not GOF family as an entity since all GOF had seen, in its experience in relation to the two potential recruits on 119, was a soldier shafted by its leadership who did infact put in the time and the work to play the game.

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's weird how that phrase or even the word obligation is no where in what i wrote,

Nope your not obligated to do anything imo.

Did you guys fully trust that other ex duke tho ain't that some double standard?

For the sake of clarity, you say "we" but is it not primarily based on your personal bias leading to lack of trust? Not GOF family as an entity since all GOF had seen, in its experience in relation to the two potential recruits on 119, was a soldier shafted by its leadership who did infact put in the time and the work to play the game.

Those are fair points, let me try and elaborate on how our decision was made.

With the other duke we had some trust as we spoke with them for quite some time in negotiations. During that time we had some issues but nothing too major. After some talks about them potentially joining us we (council) decided that the best path forward would be to give these guys a chance with us.

Keep in mind this is AFTER we crushed their tribe. This way they don't stab others but instead just have a chance to play on (nothing dirty).

For Dennis we received the hint that he wanted to join us and we talked in our council chat. We all shared our experiences with him (from world 100 to 106 to 110 to 115). My personal experience with him is that he is a good player when he is "riding high" and extremely toxic when things don't go his way.

After being fully transparent with our council they were also informed of him leaking troop counts of his tribemates.

We also weighed that him and Horde would take up 2 spots which we in turn can not give to CoF players wishing to promote to GoF.

We decided that it would be better to put our own crew first instead of recruiting sketchy toxic outsiders simply due to circumstance.