Leaving Tribal Wars

Subwind

Due to recent events in real life, which have now been overshadowed by events on this cursed game, I will be leaving the game with immediate effect.

Never in all my time on the game have I been treated, or seen actions that have happened to myself and my tribe in the last week.

Things as such have somehow overshadowd the passing of a friend who I met on the game, and this shows that the game has affected me too much.

The LakeWind account will still be played by my co-player and I will find someone else to step in my shoes.

For now, goodbye Tribal Wars. If you remain on my skype, you have had a better impact than many others.

DeletedUser

shame to see you go Matt , heard good things about you in a game where not many good guys are left .

anyways , we all will leave it one day or the other so just enjoy the RL mate , GL .

DeletedUser

Im sorry to see you go Matt :/ Hopefully things get better and you can make a return once you cool down!

DeletedUser98883

shame to see you go Matt , heard good things about you in a game where not many good guys are left .

anyways , we all will leave it one day or the other so just enjoy the RL mate , GL .

Couldnt have put it any better. You will be missed buddy. :icon_sad:

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Take care old friend. I'm sure we'll stay in touch.

Wish I had have played this world now....Might have been able to help ya out. Enjoy your time away.

DeletedUser

Gonna miss you Matt. Hopefully still get to talk to you on skype. You were the whole reason I kept on playing this game for so long, and then came back to it. People like you make games like this so much more enjoyable.

Aaron

insomniaxe

Take it easy Matt. If you need someone to talk to, I am here for you mate.

DeletedUser

Take care, Matt.

Hopefully things work out for you better away from Tribal Wars, and my salutations for giving us a good fight. :)

DeletedUser54579

Good luck Matt, you were truly one of the good guys whom got ahead without using shady tactics, you are a player that plays with honor and integrity, hope you find your smile again :)

DeletedUser93066

Kool, see you back soon!

Smarty pant!.. Be Nice. Cya Matt.. I still loves ya bro tell my E-GodSon I love him too :p I am adding your new Skype if thats what you are using hope you will catch up with me sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Internal Server Error

Good luck Matt, you were truly one of the good guys whom got ahead without using shady tactics, you are a player that plays with honor and integrity, hope you find your smile again :)

Says it all.

Later Matt.

Erig

Bye Matt (wave). Please come back and lead another tribe in the future :/