Leaving w20, public forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi people,

I will like to announce official my leaving from tw, w20 public forums.
Some players know the reason. To others I will not enter in details.

I will be ingame or in others part of tw forums but sorry.. I will refuse to enter on this w20 forum anymore.

I know that here, on this forums, I enter in some conflict with some people from here, including mattypoole and HeftySmurf and guyverone and players friends of them.
I never tend to offend and insult anybody. I only reply to people that themself start to make me to talk. So don't believe I have something presonall with any of you.

I appologise to the fact that writing in english cause something situation when people not understand well my messages.

I will like to thanks to Dwarveneree for open my eyes that those who have the power decide the rules and even when you put to those players proof in front of them, they cannot accept the fact that they are wrong.

I will let w20 public forums on the good hands of people like calarasi (for example) that create topics with good informations.

Good bye all.
And best luck in game.
Dorin

DeletedUser

I'm not quite sure if that was a dig or a compliment to me :icon_confused: - no offence.

Either way your welcome and I wish you best in game.

Respectfully,
Dwarveneree.

DeletedUser

OH MY GOD, FINALLY THANK YOU LORD!

kthnxbai dorin rides a magic carpet baba!!111oneshiftoneone!!1

DeletedUser

Meh, I never really had problems with you other than when you had issues with Dwarven (like you maybe just did?) but anyway good luck.

And please take maker and Kong=Fail with you. Pretty please. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Guyverone this is not good news.
Im here and i stay as long i have the peoples making him leave arround.
The fact he is a country man will push me a little to prove his place was here all the time, while some creapy kids where behaving bad :)
We know where is smurfy.
Right where he belongs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The fact he is a country man will push me a little to prove his place was here all the time, while some creapy kids where behaving bad :)
We know where is smurfy.
Right where he belongs.

You're right, it's not good news.

It's fantastic news.

rich26ca

never really cared i often found you amusing if for nothing else cause guy hated you, lol ;P

HeftySmurf

We know where is smurfy.
Right where he belongs.

Oh really, right where i belong am i? Funny that :icon_rolleyes:

Bye Dorin, watch the door on the way out, its spring bolted.

DeletedUser

and Hefty is back. I was beginning to worry you had left too

DeletedUser

This is a great day for the world 20 forums.

Good riddance to you and the nonsense you've sprayed all over these forums, and please don't come back here, ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.