LeeSupport, 1989-2012

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to bring you this tragic news, but a long time friend, ally, and member of D*D lost his life in a car accident earlier this month. Daniel was a wonderfully kind person who had friends on both sides of the server war. He will be missed by so many! My heartfelt sympathy goes out to his family, rl friends, and his closest TW friends: Shazman, bpell, Pogues, and many others

RIP Daniel! Thank you for being a friend and for the happy memories you have left with your friends in TW. You will be in our hearts forever.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20120602/ARTICLES/120609935?tc=ar

DeletedUser

sympathy goes out to his family.
a waste of such a young life
will be missed by us all on w2

bpell

Daniel was a good guy and a hard worker. I was reading over his Facebook wall and it's clear he was important to a lot of people. You play these games online where you never meet the people because of geography, but you spend so much time talking to them that it's hard not to consider them real friends.

Lee and I had a lot of late night talks about work, things that were going on in our lives. I'm wouldn't consider myself to be devoutly religious but I'd like to think that when people you know pass that it's a cya later and not a good bye.

DeletedUser7126

Hey Bpell, been a long time! Add me on FB.....srandall@gmci.com

DeletedUser7126

Yes that shot still hurts....lol. We got a little retribution in the tourney though....:).

imori

Dang.. Lee was a great dude. He was only a couple years older than me too... still a young guy :(

My prayers are with his family.

DeletedUser8124

Didn't know the guy but he lived 30 minutes away from me. My condolences.