Left World 8

DeletedUser

Ok this is getting a bit crazy so here comes the story of the black talons account

started out as normal however i think the original owner betray F.D so for that reason she quit and started to play the emilysis account or something like that (top 5 account). From there the account was handed to a player called hugo that played the account quitely for a wile just eating barbs. He then got bored as there was no excitment and handed the account to me. i played for about 200k before i to got bored. I found a player i knew and let him play the account he says he is tangos son and plays the account 95% of the time. Really as the account was origionally from F.D the account is going back to its origional owners. The account left KNT for the simple reason that no one in KNT cared about the black talons account. When i was there i recived about 5 mails per day asking for support. In the one time that the black talons account needed support none came. For this reason the account went back to fenix as well as because fenix has much better players. The black talons account was not KNT owned so dont say that it was. As for showing his face well you all know were his villages are so go try and noble them. I doubt that you will be able to. It has been shown that the new owners of the black talons account are far better than almost any other player left in this world. So stop complaining about this account as no tribe owns an account the owner owns it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Zewerrat i am the one who sent you about 800k D troops in support when i was on the account i am saying what i know but what is true is that account does not belong to a tribe. It belongs to the current player (i to have left that account).

DeletedUser

Just looking over the almost dead forums, and thought i would share Black Talons profile page with you all, as i must admit it made me laugh. Have not seen that size of ego since Tango managed to pull his out of his ass!

And just to clear things up mate, as i seem to have missed something, you call yourself a "True Veteran", so which acc did you play before the Black Talons one?

Personal text
RaPiiDz SpeeD + JB4-Slayer

RaPiiDz SpeeD = King at sniping and splitting trains.

JB = King at ms trains and stratergy :O

RaPiiDz Speed + JB4-Slayer = we will be owning this world soon as we know for a fact we are the best players on this world no doubt u wanna bounce send some nukes and nobles are way just do not blame us if we send a 1 second backtime at you and we split your best trains serious its that simple to proove we are not all mouth send something at us expect the worst

All the true vetrans left this world simple enough and now 2 vetrans remain on this world thats me and JB no joke this world will soon be are's thats right Misnomer your rank1 spot will be mine your doing a good job at nobling inactives and barbs keep it up.

Also we will be taken your (OD) rank Virkamies just give it a few months mate ;)

Ok also as of now my serious mode is on just watch people just watch my od and rank SERIOUS MODE activated generated in 60ms Server time: 7:13:46 15/12/2009

DeletedUser

Just looking over the almost dead forums, and thought i would share Black Talons profile page with you all, as i must admit it made me laugh. Have not seen that size of ego since Tango managed to pull his out of his ass!

And just to clear things up mate, as i seem to have missed something, you call yourself a "True Veteran", so which acc did you play before the Black Talons one?

Personal text
RaPiiDz SpeeD + JB4-Slayer

RaPiiDz SpeeD = King at sniping and splitting trains.

JB = King at ms trains and stratergy :O

RaPiiDz Speed + JB4-Slayer = we will be owning this world soon as we know for a fact we are the best players on this world no doubt u wanna bounce send some nukes and nobles are way just do not blame us if we send a 1 second backtime at you and we split your best trains serious its that simple to proove we are not all mouth send something at us expect the worst

All the true vetrans left this world simple enough and now 2 vetrans remain on this world thats me and JB no joke this world will soon be are's thats right Misnomer your rank1 spot will be mine your doing a good job at nobling inactives and barbs keep it up.

Also we will be taken your (OD) rank Virkamies just give it a few months mate ;)

Ok also as of now my serious mode is on just watch people just watch my od and rank SERIOUS MODE activated generated in 60ms Server time: 7:13:46 15/12/2009

Yeah i wrote that and what you gonna back it?

Your not a vet steve you do not even know how to ms train when you took out some of my cluster in K6 you could not ms train LoL

DeletedUser

i don't think you are a vet either, i would say closer to a noob

DeletedUser

Listen bat man when you reveal your ign then you can start flapping your gums until then fly away home:icon_wink:

TCR i would not even call you a good player what so ever all you do is live off inactives and barbs thats your growth nothing else nothing more your not a good player imo

Congrats TCR steve you have won (Barb nobler of the year)

[SPOIL]
gold-award.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Yeah i wrote that and what you gonna back it?

Your not a vet steve you do not even know how to ms train when you took out some of my cluster in K6 you could not ms train LoL

lmao...lol....My God you are a noob??? Jeeze...listen to yourself, i bet daddies really proud of you lol

Yeah i did not send any quick trains, you know why? because your that useless it was like taking candy off a baby, i basically just walked in and took them, which is strange as your a "Real Vet"

And get back on topic, i never said i was a vet, YOU SAID YOU WERE!, so i will ask my question once again, which acc did you play on before BT?

And your making yourself look very silly mate, all this talk about MS trains etc, just makes me think that you just worked out how to do it, and want to tell the world.

BUT the good part of it is, that everyone you now send one of your amazing trains too, will obviously be checking the timing, but as a vet you will already know the rules surrounding that.

And as a side note, if your going to get into a good bit of pnp then you really need to stop making yourself look stupid, otherwise people will just jump in and rip your comments apart.

DeletedUser

TCR i would not even call you a good player what so ever all you do is live off inactives and barbs thats your growth nothing else nothing more your not a good player imo

There you go again lol, im not the one on here telling everyone how fantastic i am, YOU ARE lol

But please keep it up, your giving me a good laugh

Infact your actually a reason to start keeping an eye on these globals again, its been a long time since we had the pleasure of such a fantastic player as yourself, and i think i speak for most of W8 when i say, we cant wait for your next innovative and truly unique perspective on how to play the game.

DeletedUser

Listen bat man when you reveal your ign then you can start flapping your gums until then fly away home:icon_wink:

[SPOIL]
gold-award.jpg
[/SPOIL]

i don't play w8 anymore, and i can still flap my gums, its just strange that you are so elite but yet you won't tell him the account you had before this one

DeletedUser

lmao...lol....My God you are a noob??? Jeeze...listen to yourself, i bet daddies really proud of you lol

Yeah i did not send any quick trains, you know why? because your that useless it was like taking candy off a baby, i basically just walked in and took them, which is strange as your a "Real Vet"

And get back on topic, i never said i was a vet, YOU SAID YOU WERE!, so i will ask my question once again, which acc did you play on before BT?

And your making yourself look very silly mate, all this talk about MS trains etc, just makes me think that you just worked out how to do it, and want to tell the world.

BUT the good part of it is, that everyone you now send one of your amazing trains too, will obviously be checking the timing, but as a vet you will already know the rules surrounding that.

And as a side note, if your going to get into a good bit of pnp then you really need to stop making yourself look stupid, otherwise people will just jump in and rip your comments apart.

But i am playing the game KNT lost 11 vills and another 10 in about the next 6 hours :icon_cry:

And thats all just in 1 day

And my old account is on world11 name is jordanwatson3000 been inactive for months never play it just log in whenever can im busy on this world pwning your boys 11 was my 1st ever world i failed on it yes i made maxed out vills and what?

im on this world now im ready to make your gaming a living hell

DeletedUser

But i am playing the game KNT lost 11 vills and another 10 in about the next 6 hours :icon_cry:

And thats all just in 1 day

And my old account is on world11 name is jordanwatson3000 been inactive for months never play it just log in whenever can im busy on this world pwning your boys 11 was my 1st ever world i failed on it yes i made maxed out vills and what?

im on this world now im ready to make your gaming a living hell

Ok ok ok, so just that im clear on this, you started on W11 (which stop me if im wrong, is not as old as W8), and then took BT acc on W8.

Your stats below are from W11, and the BT acc was ready made, sooooooo where's the part that makes you a "Real Veteran", because sorry pal, i dont see anything here that says that.

jordanwatson3000
Best Rank: 31915th December 2009
Most Points: 1,762,85417th October 2009
Most Villages: 21104th July 2009
OD Rank: 453.(1,763,135 score)
OD Attack Rank: 387.(1,421,171 score)
OD Defense Rank: 524.(341,964 score)

DeletedUser

like i said it was my 1st world and i quit ages ago on it and have been inactive for months i will prove to you im a vet in game mate ok thanks for your time ^-^

DeletedUser

Look a word to wise, you can state your a good player and thats fine, you can always try to prove that, but making a statement like im a "Real Vet" just sounds daft, i bet not one person apart from yourself, would agree that you could be classed as a "veteran".

However, i will say that your doing well on the stats at the moment, and as im in such a festive mood, then please pass Seasons Greetings onto your Dad and the rest of your family.

See you in game

DeletedUser

I still consider myself a noobzilla and this is my first and will be my last world. To blow one's trumpet quite so loud is crass and quite vulgar Talons. Now go ask daddy what manners are, learn them, then come back and play with us. You are a noob until you prove that you are anything else...