Leg1on

DeletedUser

How did clickpanic get 64k points? Werent people attacking him

DeletedUser

Click is invincible. As long as there are 'commies and quoirs' in the world Click will be here.

DeletedUser

I is in mane body of LEGION now. I stil fite commy and quoir and I is invinsabul becuz I is the best thier be and I is crewsader.

overcast

Ware be this looks gay? aye hahz noh sen hem

Cp, I can link you up to some "edgoocashun" so you can type normal.

DeletedUser

this looks gay call hisself Lawlayer now.

Cood you git me more lerning? I goed to comunity collage and got GDE but I caint spel becuz I is more of histury and scyence fan.

DeletedUser

Were be Overcast spamming in our threads? I don't see him...

Also if Click talked normal it would ruin everything...

DeletedUser

I is talkin normul. I doesnt know how to spel becuz I doesnt care abowt stoopid stuf like that. I is hear on this earf to fite commy and quoir.

DeletedUser

I cennot spel to cos i iz not commy and quoir.

lol, keep it up :p

arcticskykin

No. not many people wioll respect you or listen to you when you type if you can't pll...other than on these forums...

DeletedUser

I thank it stoopid thang to be meen to peuple becuz they spels bad. I has grate idees and peuple shood lisen to me. If I becumed prezidint we woodnt has all problums and we wood git red of commy and quoir.

overcast

this looks gay call hisself Lawlayer now.

Cood you git me more lerning? I goed to comunity collage and got GDE but I caint spel becuz I is more of histury and scyence fan.

How I change name? I want to be commy end quoir? :)

DeletedUser

How I change name? I want to be commy end quoir? :)

You chanje name by goin to corthouse and payin mony. My frend chanjed name becuz she in nawty movys. It aint that tuff.

If you becume commy and quoir you caint be a crewsader no more.

DeletedUser

Furst act gona be arestin these commy and quoir: Pranay98, Zurtel, Gui the Ghost.