Legacy of Legends: Rising from the ashes

DeletedUser5974

I miss rofl as well.

Wow interesting set of break-ups. Lol lets see how this ends up.

MPX KING OF WORLD

DeletedUser

Sad to see a great tribe fade away like that

btw i don't care how my enemy is named :D
Cya around

alvido

are you playing w38 by any chances? they use LoL (Legacy of legends) there too :)

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
are you playing w38 by any chances? they use LoL (Legacy of legends) there too :)

Never heard of that, and I haven't ever played w38. Can't say I care much either tbh.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I don't play any world except of W2, so any tag/name matching with tribes on other worlds are a complete coincidence... Just so we have that cleared up. :|

cooled ice

wow...best of luck to whatever and whoever...wont give any opinions as i have been away from this game for like 2 months now :p but seems like allies have taken over...but i guess that was a known fact...atleast TW can say they fought the war against half the world whereas HOT and Aten and other allies can talk about their comeback :D so i guess it's a win win situation...

k back to doing my homework now lol...

peace guy :)

DeletedUser910

wow...best of luck to whatever and whoever...wont give any opinions as i have been away from this game for like 2 months now :p but seems like allies have taken over...but i guess that was a known fact...atleast TW can say they fought the war against half the world whereas HOT and Aten and other allies can talk about their comeback :D so i guess it's a win win situation...

k back to doing my homework now lol...

peace guy :)

Yeah.. that's about right. I'm sure it'll happen again somewhere in the future as well.