Legacy - South East

DeletedUser

Hi there!

We haven't made an introduction yet, so here goes nothing.
We are the tribe Legacy and we're located in the South East. We aren't really looking for new members, but if you're interested, please click here.
Who are we?
Like I said, we are Legacy, a friendly tribe located in the South East. Most of our members (me included) play Tribal Wars for the first time. However, we have a decent experience with these kind of games. Most of us played another game called Travian in the past. But due to the introduction of gold (which is very expensive and gives an unfair advantage over others, aka the rich get to win, the experts can't follow without gold), we decided to give Tribal Wars a go.
In Travian we were part of an alliance named Legacy. We were very powerful, but due to the introduction of gold most of our best members quit. Legacy's old name was CWM (Clan Windows Maker) and was active in a bunch of games. Only the Travian wing (later called Legacy, like it is now) lived on. I could go in detail here, but I do not wish to bore the hell out of you :>.
We're a peaceful tribe and are not interested in war. However, we have strong (very strong!) armies and we are not afraid of using it nor do we fear destruction.
We believe in politeness, even to our enemies. We expect the same kind of treatment from others. This is just a game, so treat each other like people with feelings.
We do not hold grudges and show forgiveness to those who deserver and want it.

We have an external forum (made in PHPBB and hosted by one of our members).

Regards,

JayDie

PS: Feel free to comment :>.