Legality of Merging of Accounts

DeletedUser

I would just like to ask if it is legal to ask "merge accounts". The idea is as follows:

Given that there are 2 people playing close to each other*

I ask a person from my tribe near me to noble my village.

then co-play the account afterwards.

This way, we essentially have 1 account with 2 relatively big villages early. Also, co-playing means more advantageous to both of us as we will have more time to play

DeletedUser

If you properly read the rules and ask about anything you dont understand their shouldnt come a time when you inadvertently break the rules.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser65657

so if some one merges an account and then the password is changed after say 14 days so they cant login, is that allowed or breach of the rules ? or just unlucky, would like a mod to answer that if possible.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

The password change would be irrelevant without an email change. You should be submitting a ticket for that if you want an official answer, though.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

I recall from a previous discussion that if you aren't the owner of the account (ie, owner of the original email) then you have no rights when it comes to the security of the account. The original owner can do whatever he or she likes. If you have a problem, make your own account.

But aye, do as Or-el says for an official answer.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

OK, so here's a question: Is it possible to close the account for that world, without closing the account on all worlds? I mean, suppose you wanted to merge into a larger account, but didn't want to give up all your flags and purchased premium points, and wanted to play with your account solo in the future. Since it is legal to own more than one account in even the same world if they don't interact, shouldn't it be possible to:

1.) After last village is nobled do not log back into that world.
2.) Wait 24 hours.
3.) Log into new account and co-play
4.) After world ends, your co-player (the original account owner) changes password to lock you out.
5.) You then wait 24 more hours
6.) You log into your old account to play solo on a new world.

Is the above legal? If it isn't it should be. But if it isn't

Actually, there should be a built in merge account system.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

The correct ways to take over a new account are found here.

Deleting your account on one world does not effect your flags or purchased premium points on other worlds.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

The correct ways to take over a new account are found here.

Deleting your account on one world does not effect your flags or purchased premium points on other worlds.

Yes, I read that, but it specifically says you have to delete the account. That's the confusing part.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Yes, I read that, but it specifically says you have to delete the account. That's the confusing part.

When you delete your account in-game, in a specific world, it is only deleted from that world. Your account still exists, your flags and premium points will remain and be available on any subsequent worlds you join.

Upvote 0