LeGeND: Negatives

Discussion in 'World 30' started by RHCP.mc, Jan 17, 2009.

Share This Page

1. RHCP.mc

RHCP.mc Guest

Greetings, from the duke of SKH (RHCP.mc)

I believe that there are many faults in the number one tribe, LeGeND.

One of their top players, isisis, was constantly attacking our members. After he agreed to stop, he just continued... here is a conversation between Malvenor (My other duke) and CRueL11 (Legend duke)

Top to Bottom

Clearly Cruel has no clue what is going on, and also sounds very young...We have agreed to a NAP, but I thought people should know about this..

Also, why spread your tribe out so much? It leaves almost everyone vulnerable for attack and could lead to instant failure..It just doesn't make any sense.

In our brief conflicts, these small stats are based on reports, which I will be putting up later.

Total Casualties: Estimated 200 men.

Total Troops rallied: Over 4,000 troops

Just wanted to point out a few things about our #1 Tribe in world 30.

Regards,

RHCP.mc

2. bagohanme11

bagohanme11 Guest

And you still have a NAP

WoW:icon_confused:

3. Firstly I'll say that who ever in this forum said the Leader of Legend doesn't speak English, was very right (I remember seeing it somewhere and someone saying he speaks it well :icon_eek:).

Another typical tribe try to suck-up to a top tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

And 7 against 100 doesn't really matter. It would be quite easy to overcome that if you're a bunch of noobs... OR family noobs, which by the looks of it is a yes.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2009
  4. spleen mage

spleen mage Contributing Poster

I must admit, I'm very impressed.....

....I'v never seen a 400 point player take down a 1m tribe before.

5. RHCP.mc

RHCP.mc Guest

Family Tribe? We have set up an academy tribe for a few reasons

1) Way too many members
    2) To strictly keep our main tribe to K46
    3) Keep inactives/noobs out

My point was that LeGEnD has:

An incapable, bad leader
    Wayy too spread out members

6. RHCP.mc

RHCP.mc Guest

It was obviously a typing error :icon_cool:

7. Bloodhood

Bloodhood Part of the Furniture

He is not necessarily incapable or bad. It is clear to see that Legend are a Turkish premade tribe who I am pretty sure speak to each other in Turkish. I think most expect them to do well for a while then them to get toppled after a while by a more than one tribe.

And Lol at Spleen Mage

8. RHCP.mc

RHCP.mc Guest

Yeah. But you can only get so far with a tribe leader who barely speaks english. Sooner or later their members will leave due to the lack of communication

9. Keep the best and kick the rest, better to have 60 top players than 120 ave. players.

What the hells that got to do with you having an academy :icon_neutral:

Tighten up recruitment, sit accounts etc. Fact is, your No. 1 player has a very respectable 0 ODA. Not saying this makes him a rubbish player, but you'd expect a player to have some sort of OD...

And like Spleen mage has just pointed out (in not so many words) that lying isn't a good trait either.

10. Bloodhood

They are Turkish, they speak turkish to each other, get it?

11. jax010

jax010 Guest

Mmhmm, you're 1mil points in World 6 (pathetic) and a 400 point tribe declared on you?? "There was nothing but weeks of bloody deaths" I'd like to see how a 1mil tribe and a 400 point tribe can have bloody war. I really am laughing in real life.

Anyways, 7 Legend members could probably take on 100 of your members with ease.

12. RHCP.mc

RHCP.mc Guest

Exactly my point.

So we can keep our tribe strictly to K46, keeping out the far players..

True, but understand its early in the game, everyone deserves a chance to proove themselves.

I highly doubt their tribe consists of 100% Turks

It was obviously a typo. Think about it.

We have 40 members, thanks. And Legend has less than 10 players to a Continent, spread out.

13. bagohanme11

bagohanme11 Guest

4 -1 on that score I would fancy those odds if you have 10 active coordinated players against 40 average players any day of the week.

In fact it would not take long - Been there done that and got the T SHIRT No Mercy

14. Exactly your point? You was supposed to be justifying why you have an Academy... So why does that justify your point???

And having an academy make sures the recruitment to K46 does it? I'm wondering how it does. It's alot easier to just recruit people only from K46.

It maybe early, but still, he could atleast have some sort of ODA from clearing people around him etc.

You're the leader are you? - Fail

15. Bloodhood

why?

Just look at all their names, many of them have 'turk' in them, then you can see they are premade, then many of them use man capitals in their names, normally a sign of a turkish player. Their name is even used in that way, capitals all over the place.

16. PeRvIs

PeRvIs Guest

That practice is restricted to just turks ? :icon_cool:

17. qwe4rty

qwe4rty Guest

And wannabe Turks :icon_wink:

Anyways, no need to offer yourselves as willing slaves to LeGeNd is you outnumber that bad and are confident you can take them out.

18. Huh you learn something new every day. I hadnt even noticed you guys in the continent. Legend only has 7 players in our continent last I checked so I am wondering why you gave in to their demands of peace.

19. RHCP.mc

RHCP.mc Guest

Good point & Yes, I was angry with the descision, as my other duke didn't notify me at all.

Only time will tell if the NAP will last. Seems like the LeGeND members cannot restist trying to scout/attack our members.

20. MrMacMan

MrMacMan Guest

Quoted for great justice.

LeGeND acted inappropriately with diplomatic relations.
    LeGeND said they were going to stop.
    LeGeND didn't stop.

You sai you can overwhelm the 7 players with your players... SO GO AND DO IT.

But then in the end...
    You create an NAP with them?

You understand if you don't take them out now... they are going to wait until they have enough power to crush you right?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2009