LeGeND: Negatives

Byrambo

please..don't open topics in everywhere to advertise your tribe with using our tribe name "LEGEND".İf you have any problems with us,try to solve it in the game not here.
Topic is changing a lot.First NAP problem.Than language problem.Than the nobling.

This tophic is nothing...but from now on everyone know SKH tribe and RHCP.mc player.
Good advertising...but you use our name without permission and you break the laws..:lol:

DeletedUser

Qiuck forward this to LEGEND. The other village is clear too

Thanks purple predator

You arent too bright. That information has zero value. Any person with common sense can check and see that the village was nobled 27 hours before the main village was captured. With it being about an 1800 point village you figure on it having about a 14 barracks. In 27 hours, the absolute most defense that could be produced is 150 spears and 125 swords. That is completely negligible. Therefore it makes no difference whether there are zero troops or every troop that it could have produced because the standard offense of 4k axes and 2500 LC would tear through it and not even feel it.

DeletedUser

I didn't check when it was nobled.

But i do have a question, where was t*f support and this guys defence.

He still should have been able to defend 2k axe

Deleted User - 2282801

I'm not sure anyone accused bigbadsanta of being bright ....... but I'm sure he'll come and flame me now, just to prove how much of a superior being he is :lol:

The language thing is a bit annoying as my turkish is crap and I'm guessing its the same for most peoples here as well ..... its a bit wrong to comment on someones ability to talk or write in a 'second' language when most of you havent got one. :icon_rolleyes:

This thread has got to be the most pointless one on W30 so far. Either attack LeGeND or sit back and get farmed once they figure out the NAP isnt worth much. Either way, dont start a thread about how dodgy the leadership of LeGeND is when you have just run away scared.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure anyone accused bigbadsanta of being bright ....... but I'm sure he'll come and flame me now, just to prove how much of a superior being he is :lol:

I don't need to flame you to prove it, i think you already know its true

DeletedUser

I didn't check when it was nobled.

But i do have a question, where was t*f support and this guys defence.

He still should have been able to defend 2k axe

It was 2 different attacks of 2k axes and noble since he was cleared on the first noble run.

There was no support because he was isolated. He was nobled from right next door and his absolute nearest possible support would have been 11:08:11 by spear and 13:36:40 by sword. Those times are significantly longer than the entire duration of the conflict. (Granted you can use a pali but when you factor in activity, he was still isolated enough that there would not be enough help in time. Not to mention the pali has to actually be home and not off on an errand when it is needed.)

Any thing else you want me to clear up for you? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was 2 different attacks of 2k axes and noble since he was cleared on the first noble run.

There was no support because he was isolated. He was nobled from right next door and his absolute nearest possible support would have been 11:08:11 by spear and 13:36:40 by sword. Those times are significantly longer than the entire duration of the conflict. (Granted you can use a pali but when you factor in activity, he was still isolated enough that there would not be enough help in time. Not to mention the pali has to actually be home and not off on an errand when it is needed.)

Hc though yes it seems he would probably have lost anyway, but still i think the point is that kebabe acts as though legend is failing and yet they are beating t*f atm

DeletedUser

The significantly longer bit

2 players village near by

Origin villageTarget village

FieldsSpearsSwordsArchersAxesScoutLight CavalryMounted ArcherHeavy CavalryRamCatapultPaladinNobleman
17.2605:10:4406:19:4705:10:4405:10:4402:35:2202:52:3802:52:3803:09:5308:37:5308:37:5302:52:3810:04:12

Please enter an origin village and a target villageOrigin villageTarget village
FieldsSpearsSwordsArchersAxesScoutLight CavalryMounted ArcherHeavy CavalryRamCatapultPaladinNobleman
18.0305:24:3006:36:3705:24:3005:24:3002:42:1503:00:1703:00:1703:18:1809:00:5009:00:5003:00:1710:30:58

By spear these are 5 hours away. With a paladin 3.

Now weve cleared up that the support was closer than you say and not 11:08:11 by spear and 13:36:40 by sword

Again i ask where was the support?

DeletedUser59102

please..don't open topics in everywhere to advertise your tribe with using our tribe name "legend".if you have any problems with us,try to solve it in the game not here.
Topic is changing a lot.first nap problem.than language problem.than the nobling.

+1

DeletedUser

Hc though yes it seems he would probably have lost anyway, but still i think the point is that kebabe acts as though legend is failing and yet they are beating t*f atm

There is no war so I don't know what you're referring to what we are losing on. This is just skirmishing at the moment. And he's not acting like they're failing, more on the fact they will probably fail in the future.

And they seem arrogant, there's something in this game called tactics, using diplomacy to your advantage is a tactic. If having no diplomacy is there tactic for world domination then good luck, ever heard the phrase biting off more than you can chew.

And arrogance is shown in the reply I got from their supposed diplomacy handlers; 'We don't look at kontinents, we look at north west'.

AZRA bit off more than they could chew when they pissed off Sun.S in W28, you know they would've kicked your asses if it wasn't for NeverSleeps having RL issues or even when Simz had issues IRL too when ACTIVE was alive.

One thing I'm curious on; Is Son.Of.Adam in their rabble? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

There is no war so I don't know what you're referring to what we are losing on. This is just skirmishing at the moment. And he's not acting like they're failing, more on the fact they will probably fail in the future.

I never said it was a war, kebabe said that legend attacked and never cleared out any villages of t*f and they are arrogant for saying they did.

I stated your tribe lost a village and i can see a few of your players lost points recently and another inactive.

I just think you should stop saying they are arrogant etc when you are just as arrogant.

By the way why are you keeping inactives to boost your points?

DeletedUser

I never said it was a war, kebabe said that legend attacked and never cleared out any villages of t*f and they are arrogant for saying they did.

I stated your tribe lost a village and i can see a few of your players lost points recently and another inactive.

I just think you should stop saying they are arrogant etc when you are just as arrogant.

By the way why are you keeping inactives to boost your points?

No, they attacked, we dodged, and some of our members lost their academy. No big woop really. And like PP has already said; they cleared Nergal 8 hours after his mail.

So, your points for OP or myself being arrogant are completely unjustified. And our points against them are completely justified, unless you need to go google Arrogant up? :icon_neutral:

And please, do your homework; like any tribe, we have our own time before we kick our inactives, he only turned red this morning and if you go check TWstats or w/e then you'll find I kicked him this morning (before I even checked these forums).

Anything else? :)

DeletedUser

No, they attacked, we dodged, and some of our members lost their academy. No big woop really. And like PP has already said; they cleared Nergal 8 hours after his mail.

So, your points for OP or myself being arrogant are completely unjustified. And our points against them are completely justified, unless you need to go google Arrogant up? :icon_neutral:

And please, do your homework; like any tribe, we have our own time before we kick our inactives, he only turned red this morning and if you go check TWstats or w/e then you'll find I kicked him this morning (before I even checked these forums).

Anything else? :)

Perhaps you can answer why your tribe failed on supporting players. The distance was 3 hours away by paladin and so you had plenty of time to help the guy.

Also players should be kicked at yellow at this stage in the game. Its a disgrace that you even had a red player in your tribe.

DeletedUser

you kicked him at one the stats say, but ive put it in the forum a few times before you did as i had done my homework.

You claim you dodged and legend claim they cleared your members, so i think only reports will prove it true or not, so im asking you stick them up and back up your case.

DeletedUser

The significantly longer bit

2 players village near by

Origin villageTarget village

17.2605:10:4406:19:4705:10:4405:10:4402:35:2202:52:3802:52:3803:09:5308:37:5308:37:5302:52:3810:04:12

Please enter an origin village and a target villageOrigin villageTarget village
18.0305:24:3006:36:3705:24:3005:24:3002:42:1503:00:1703:00:1703:18:1809:00:5009:00:5003:00:1710:30:58

By spear these are 5 hours away. With a paladin 3.

Now weve cleared up that the support was closer than you say and not 11:08:11 by spear and 13:36:40 by sword

Again i ask where was the support?
O rly?
Look here Cypher:
160882_large.jpeg

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

you kicked him at one the stats say, but ive put it in the forum a few times before you did as i had done my homework.

You claim you dodged and legend claim they cleared your members, so i think only reports will prove it true or not, so im asking you stick them up and back up your case.

Come now, they cant put there reports up, they have no troops, it would destroy them.

I can back up this claim with Purple Predators help.

Support was 11 hours off. Yet Whooker was 3 hours off with pally, 5 hours off by spear. Only a noble would take that long to get there. 10.30 hours. The extra 38 mins can be response time.

So they have no troops. Well just a Noble.

DeletedUser

Meh I found the error. Apparently twstats was giving me messed up speed for w30.

It is still irrelevent as by the time support would arrive, there would be no wall and in order to overcome the player's 4k axes and whatever amount of LC, they would need a ridiculous amount of defense. Nobody is going to send that many troops out to die in a village without a wall.

DeletedUser

Those villages at the bottom are closer than 11 hours is his point

DeletedUser

Meh I found the error. Apparently twstats was giving me speed 2 for w30.

It is still irrelevent as by the time support would arrive, there would be no wall and in order to overcome the player's 4k axes and whatever amount of LC, they would need a ridiculous amount of defense. Nobody is going to send that many troops out to die in a village without a wall.

You said 2k axes and a noble before.

Which wouldnt require as much especially with the players own defence.