LeGeND: Negatives

Discussion in 'World 30' started by RHCP.mc, Jan 17, 2009.

Share This Page

1. bigbadsanta

bigbadsanta Guest

Dont use it.

Youll just be a farm in a few days for LEGEND again. Restart on the rim

2. RHCP.mc

RHCP.mc Guest

Thanks for the concern, but..
    Considering they have 9 spread out players in our K and we have clusters of good members, I'm gonna go for the middle of the tribe option.

3. bagohanme11

bagohanme11 Guest

Get used to the restart button

Good Luck

4. denial365

denial365 Well-Known Member

LOL RHCP bet you listened to me now eh?

5. isisis

isisis Guest

Opponents defeated
    31 isisis 35.034

Opponents defeated (Tribes)
    253 Smoke Hunters 32.847

this is so funny :))

Oh, and goodbye. u to :))

What are you saying that ? :icon_biggrin:

Oh ! and sorry my bad english :)

6. rizkyaa

rizkyaa Non-stop Poster

Wow RCHP had to stoop to insults.. Sad. Go and get him isisis =) And destroy the rest of their pathetic tribe if they all act like the duke. It's hilarious how he then tries to be your friend to protect himself in this world.. People these days :icon_neutral:

7. -aenima-

-aenima- Member

great explanation my friend :D
    after this dialog i hope everyone understand that RHCP.mc was just trying to make advertising.

8. isisis

isisis Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Malvenor (Clan Chieftan) 42 75 1
    RHCP.mc (Clan Chieftan) 43 67 1

ty for villages

9. Byrambo

Byrambo Active Member

i think advertising is over :lol:

10. Malvenor

Malvenor Guest

RHCP...next time proofread that! Don't post shit without my permission! You're young too Mark! Don't talk. I already posted crap about this and I saw this.

Alright to clear things up with you guys, we were planning on breaking the NAP later on to start our conquest and we just wanted it to pause time a bit and have Legend think we are a NAP...the plan obviously backfired. The offering ourselves as a vassal was another part of the plan that would get us even further faster. But as you may see, it backfired.

Yes, our members don't have the highest OD....they are a bunch of rabble if you ask me! But then again, they haven't expanded quickly enough or haven't been farming...I haven't gotten my OD up before I was nobled because the only people with troops near me was the Legend member and some people with solely defensives, and I am a cry baby for losing troops over something I don't need too!

We have been tightening up recruitment and stuff, RHCP.mc, doesn't do shit and sits around all day trying to sort out NAPS and Alliances... We have been account sitting, but members haven't been responding. So, we have started dismissing, but with the Legend outbreak, we can't afford to lose members. As for having our main tribe in K46, a academy has members who are also far away and are awaiting members to be in the cluster.

Also, yes. They are not 100% Turkish. Excuse Mark (RHCP.mc), he isn't too bright as you can tell. Also, they can talk fine. It just takes time to understand.

You sai you can overwhelm the 7 players with your players... SO GO AND DO IT.

Simple answer: We were, just waiting until Friday as we had a alliance with a bigger tribe to help us. Coordination you see.

You understand if you don't take them out now... they are going to wait until they have enough power to crush you right?

Yeah, I thought about that, and it came true as well!

As to answer some questions about RHCP.

He is a leader of the tribe, he is a great leader, he just hasn't gotten much a way with typing persuasionly. I am the second leader, I pride myself on being the only one who pays attention! Or at least I did until I found this after I posted a topic about this... (doh) But, please. He is not a bad leader. He is just new to leading, and he has me to help him with that.

By the way, Hello Bloodhound. I didn't think you would still be on the forum anymore!

11. Malvenor

Malvenor Guest

You're very welcome Isisis. I somehow feel grateful towards you! I know it sounds strange, but I wanted to quit the game, but had too much of a burden on me. You actually helped me! Please, enjoy my villages. I thank you strangely enough, and hypocritically enough.

12. rizkyaa

rizkyaa Non-stop Poster

Ohh man the irony.. So you are whining because LeGeND broke a NAP when you guys were going to break it as well.. Man talk about bad karma.

Oh and yes, you are being very hypocritical :icon_razz:

Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  13. Malvenor

Malvenor Guest

I know I am! It is what I am! I ain't gone and get my leg shot for nothing and come back straight as day! No, I don't have any Karma. My solution for everything is just: Up yours!

It works to piss people off too!

5 bucks says this is going to be locked...RHCP...lock it already okay? You can't fight these guys without being older and having comebacks.

14. Malvenor

Malvenor Guest

Kid, listen to me. You ain't getting nowhere in life like that. I say again, unless you are a veteran. Don't talk shit!

15. rizkyaa

rizkyaa Non-stop Poster

Please tell me what "shit" I was talking about. And I'm not going anywhere in life by acting like what?

RCHP did use insults, your tribe is getting destroyed, and RCHP tried to save himself by becoming " friendly." I didn't see a place where I went wrong.

16. RHCP.mc

RHCP.mc Guest

Malvenor I understand you were trying to helpme... and keep your reputation high at the same time.

I went too far by putting this on the forums. It has been a stressful week in school and I basically took out my anger here. Isisis, I respect you as a player, yes its just a game, sorry if I said anything wrong. And if you know me ingame its much different, please don't judge players on forum personality.

Malvenor, don't play Mr. Perfect here. I have looked over this entire topic and realized what I fool I made of myself. But you included a bunch of lies in your attempt to clear your record.

This is the most ridiculus thing you have ever said. All you do is curse off players, get tribes fired up, and almost everyday send out a ridiculus circular mail asking for your own personal needs.

17. RHCP.mc

RHCP.mc Guest

What are you talking about. Me, bullrider86, and SoulSalvage made the plan and told you. There is no we, when you aren't even involved.

18. bagohanme11

bagohanme11 Guest

Isnt it your bed time soon.

I cant handle so much comedy without moving pictures.

Its over you both win I will send your prize and I think you will both be defending it for weeks.

Well done really well done

19. RHCP.mc

RHCP.mc Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009
  20. bagohanme11

bagohanme11 Guest

RHCP - I have an inbox filling up with mails telling me

Pick the right answer

Option 1 We are not listening to you

Option 2 Please make enter here your name Numpty this week

Now can you guess right on a 50/50