LeGeND: Negatives

DeletedUser

Greetings, from the duke of SKH (RHCP.mc)

I believe that there are many faults in the number one tribe, LeGeND.

One of their top players, isisis, was constantly attacking our members. After he agreed to stop, he just continued... here is a conversation between Malvenor (My other duke) and CRueL11 (Legend duke)

Top to Bottom

Warning said:
cRueL11 on 16.01. at 19:29
If you cancelled all attack or we will destroy choice one
Malvenor on 16.01. at 19:32
OH hello!
How are you this fine day? I dare say I don't like that tone.
I don't know if I should cancel, he is the one threatening us and breaking several Tribal Wars rules! Telling us to dismiss members so he can noble them, etc. We have come to terms before even a personal nap, but he keeps breaking and breaking them... So, we deemed him a dishonorable fool because he will not keep his oath..rather dangerous to have someone in a tribe like that, but oh well. It is your decesion.
I also like how him, a player with twice as many troops as me, cries to his leader to help him.
But I am ready to make a proposition, if you let us defeat Isisis out of vengence, we will offer ourselves as a humble and loyal vassal to Legend, this means, we will basically be your slaves.
cRueL11 on 16.01. at 19:38
No he will not attack you and your friend and you and your friend will not atack him ok? i promise
Malvenor on 16.01. at 19:39
How can we trust you? We have had that same promise over, and over again.
Malvenor on 16.01. at 19:41
6 times mind you, and some attacks from our members went in, but they didn't read what I said and I told Isisis, that a few attacks might happen until everyone reads it, but no, instead he attacks and farms our members.
cRueL11 on 16.01. at 19:43
Because i am not İsisis i am [player]cRueL11[/player] LeaDeR of the [ally]LeGeND[/ally] no war no attack
Malvenor on 16.01. at 19:46
I can see you are not Isisis. I can also see you are the leader. But what I cannot see, is why to trust you and not attack Isisis? We realize that you are spread out, that is why we have no fear. Our tribe rules K46 with alliances with the two larger tribes. If we really wanted to, we could take Isisis out today! We could have taken him out when he started this mess, but instead we decided to leave him alone. But then he demands the impossible, saying that either I dismiss Snakeboy, or he will noble me personally.
What am I to do? Take a empty threat from someone 90 hours away? Or lay waste to him for tipping us over? Or come to terms?
cRueL11 on 16.01. at 19:50
Ok you know
Malvenor on 16.01. at 19:54
Now, what are you willing to do?
I will be giving you 3 options.
1. You dismiss Isisis.
2. You make him pay tribute.
3. Or, we can come to other terms.
cRueL11 on 16.01. at 19:58
No one, War or Peace
Malvenor on 16.01. at 20:03
I think I am the one calling the shots here! You aren't going to risk waging war from across half the world. You have 7 members in our K. All whom, we could destroy. 7 vs 100+...who is going to win? I have seen your tribe in other worlds, I have seen how it fights, and how it loses. You are always spread out, all point whores too! Point don't mean anything, even with superior numbers! It is will and determination that decides who wins!
I was once in a tribe, during World 6, it reached it's 1 million point mark a week ago. Then, a tribe with 400 points, waged war on us. For 3 bloody months of nothing but death, we were forced to surrender. Why did they win? Because we were spread out, and their determination and will exceeded ours.
Make a choice. But personally, I want Isisis destroyed. Also, if you don't want that, the other option is a alliance with us and our allies.
This message has been forwarded by Malvenor.

Clearly Cruel has no clue what is going on, and also sounds very young...We have agreed to a NAP, but I thought people should know about this..

Also, why spread your tribe out so much? It leaves almost everyone vulnerable for attack and could lead to instant failure..It just doesn't make any sense.

In our brief conflicts, these small stats are based on reports, which I will be putting up later.

Total Casualties: Estimated 200 men.

Total Troops rallied: Over 4,000 troops

Just wanted to point out a few things about our #1 Tribe in world 30.

Regards,

RHCP.mc

DeletedUser

Firstly I'll say that who ever in this forum said the Leader of Legend doesn't speak English, was very right (I remember seeing it somewhere and someone saying he speaks it well :icon_eek:).

we will offer ourselves as a humble and loyal vassal to Legend, this means, we will basically be your slaves.
Another typical tribe try to suck-up to a top tribe. :icon_rolleyes:

And 7 against 100 doesn't really matter. It would be quite easy to overcome that if you're a bunch of noobs... OR family noobs, which by the looks of it is a yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

spleen mage

I must admit, I'm very impressed.....

I was once in a tribe, during World 6, it reached it's 1 million point mark a week ago. Then, a tribe with 400 points, waged war on us.

....I'v never seen a 400 point player take down a 1m tribe before.

DeletedUser

And 7 against 100 doesn't really matter. It would be quite easy to overcome that if you're a bunch of noobs... OR family noobs, which by the looks of it is a yes. And even two tribes = 80 members. Don't over exagerate.

Family Tribe? We have set up an academy tribe for a few reasons

1) Way too many members
2) To strictly keep our main tribe to K46
3) Keep inactives/noobs out

My point was that LeGEnD has:

An incapable, bad leader
Wayy too spread out members

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
He is not necessarily incapable or bad. It is clear to see that Legend are a Turkish premade tribe who I am pretty sure speak to each other in Turkish. I think most expect them to do well for a while then them to get toppled after a while by a more than one tribe.

And Lol at Spleen Mage

DeletedUser

Yeah. But you can only get so far with a tribe leader who barely speaks english. Sooner or later their members will leave due to the lack of communication

DeletedUser

Family Tribe? We have set up an academy tribe for a few reasons

1) Way too many members

Keep the best and kick the rest, better to have 60 top players than 120 ave. players.

2) To strictly keep our main tribe to K46

What the hells that got to do with you having an academy :icon_neutral:

3) Keep inactives/noobs out

Tighten up recruitment, sit accounts etc. Fact is, your No. 1 player has a very respectable 0 ODA. Not saying this makes him a rubbish player, but you'd expect a player to have some sort of OD...

My point was that LeGEnD has:

An incapable, bad leader
Wayy too spread out members

And like Spleen mage has just pointed out (in not so many words) that lying isn't a good trait either.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Yeah. But you can only get so far with a tribe leader who barely speaks english. Sooner or later their members will leave due to the lack of communication

They are Turkish, they speak turkish to each other, get it?

DeletedUser

Mmhmm, you're 1mil points in World 6 (pathetic) and a 400 point tribe declared on you?? "There was nothing but weeks of bloody deaths" I'd like to see how a 1mil tribe and a 400 point tribe can have bloody war. I really am laughing in real life.

Anyways, 7 Legend members could probably take on 100 of your members with ease.

DeletedUser

Keep the best and kick the rest, better to have 60 top players than 120 ave. players.

Exactly my point.

What the hells that got to do with you having an academy :icon_neutral:

So we can keep our tribe strictly to K46, keeping out the far players..

Tighten up recruitment, sit accounts etc. Fact is, your No. 1 player has a very respectable 0 ODA. Not saying this makes him a rubbish player, but you'd expect a player to have some sort of OD...

True, but understand its early in the game, everyone deserves a chance to proove themselves.

They are Turkish, they speak turkish to each other, get it?

I highly doubt their tribe consists of 100% Turks

Mmhmm, you're 1mil points in World 6 (pathetic) and a 400 point tribe declared on you?? "There was nothing but weeks of bloody deaths" I'd like to see how a 1mil tribe and a 400 point tribe can have bloody war. I really am laughing in real life.

It was obviously a typo. Think about it.

Anyways, 7 Legend members could probably take on 100 of your members with ease.

We have 40 members, thanks. And Legend has less than 10 players to a Continent, spread out.

DeletedUser

4 -1 on that score I would fancy those odds if you have 10 active coordinated players against 40 average players any day of the week.

In fact it would not take long - Been there done that and got the T SHIRT No Mercy

DeletedUser

Exactly my point.
So we can keep our tribe strictly to K46, keeping out the far players..
True, but understand its early in the game, everyone deserves a chance to proove themselves.

Exactly your point? You was supposed to be justifying why you have an Academy... So why does that justify your point???

And having an academy make sures the recruitment to K46 does it? I'm wondering how it does. It's alot easier to just recruit people only from K46.

It maybe early, but still, he could atleast have some sort of ODA from clearing people around him etc.

You're the leader are you? - Fail

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I highly doubt their tribe consists of 100% Turks

why?

Just look at all their names, many of them have 'turk' in them, then you can see they are premade, then many of them use man capitals in their names, normally a sign of a turkish player. Their name is even used in that way, capitals all over the place.

DeletedUser

why?

Just look at all their names, many of them have 'turk' in them, then you can see they are premade, then many of them use man capitals in their names, normally a sign of a turkish player. Their name is even used in that way, capitals all over the place.

That practice is restricted to just turks ? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

That practice is restricted to just turks ? :icon_cool:

And wannabe Turks :icon_wink:

Anyways, no need to offer yourselves as willing slaves to LeGeNd is you outnumber that bad and are confident you can take them out.

DeletedUser

Huh you learn something new every day. I hadnt even noticed you guys in the continent. Legend only has 7 players in our continent last I checked so I am wondering why you gave in to their demands of peace.

DeletedUser

Good point & Yes, I was angry with the descision, as my other duke didn't notify me at all.

Only time will tell if the NAP will last. Seems like the LeGeND members cannot restist trying to scout/attack our members.

DeletedUser

Huh you learn something new every day. I hadnt even noticed you guys in the continent. Legend only has 7 players in our continent last I checked so I am wondering why you gave in to their demands of peace.

Quoted for great justice.

LeGeND acted inappropriately with diplomatic relations.
LeGeND said they were going to stop.
LeGeND didn't stop.

You sai you can overwhelm the 7 players with your players... SO GO AND DO IT.

But then in the end...
You create an NAP with them?

You understand if you don't take them out now... they are going to wait until they have enough power to crush you right?

Last edited by a moderator: