LeGeND: Negatives

DeletedUser

Meh I found the error. Apparently twstats was giving me speed 2 for w30.

It is still irrelevent as by the time support would arrive, there would be no wall and in order to overcome the player's 4k axes and whatever amount of LC, they would need a ridiculous amount of defense. Nobody is going to send that many troops out to die in a village without a wall.

That i agree with

DeletedUser

You said 2k axes and a noble before.

Which wouldnt require as much especially with the players own defence.

I already clarified that at least once. I said I split the nobles but it didnt matter because he had 2k+ axes with each of the nobles.

Anyway we have derailed this poor guy's thread too much already. Done with destroying this thread for now. :)

Though I still stand by my statement that they shouldnt have gotten a NAP with Legend in their situation.

DeletedUser

I just noticed this:

Aveo Amacuse (661|417) K46 - 1,440 - Malvenor [SKH] - isisis [LeGeND] - 19th Jan 2009 - 09:10:56

What happened to that NAP?

Though to be honest, that is a pretty worthless acquisition at this stage.

the pink panther

Are you still playing the thirtennth doctor, or are you know in T*F

DeletedUser

LeGeND is basically declaring war on us.

It's funny though, because the night before (Yesterday) isisis was pleading not to attack him.

He has taken Malvenor's village, and mine is about to be taken.

I have no respect for LeGEnD, as the number one tribe, making and breaking NAP's to their advantage??

DeletedUser

It's funny though, because the night before (Yesterday) isisis was pleading not to attack him.

I have no respect for LeGEnD, as the number one tribe, making and breaking NAP's to their advantage??

You said you can beat them so do it and stop whining.

DeletedUser

You said you can beat them so do it and stop whining.

We could beat them, its not easy when they cry for peace, then attack us 2 days after. It's not very respectfun for a #1 tribe to play cat and mouse with a #150+

DeletedUser

We could beat them, its not easy when they cry for peace, then attack us 2 days after. It's not very respectfun for a #1 tribe to play cat and mouse with a #150+

Why did you give them peace if you can beat them. You dont and its simple

Byrambo

We have no any diplomatic relationship with your tribe...İts your own claim.:lol:
Don't say again and again Legend break the NAP.Before this topic we don't know your tribe name or your player name :icon_twisted:
you are dreaming...wake up.
Also we are not at war you...its an another dream..
İ think its your personal war?

DeletedUser

Why did you give them peace if you can beat them. You dont and its simple

You still might think I am blaming the other duke, which I am. I had everything ready for launch and he signed a NAP. With all these agreements, blah blah blah, the tribe who breaks the NAP has to send the opposing tribe 500k/500k/500k resources, which I know would never happen.

My mates are good enough to retaliate, I wouldn't be surprised if the villages will be taken back soon..

Byrambo

You still might think I am blaming the other duke, which I am. I had everything ready for launch and he signed a NAP. With all these agreements, blah blah blah, the tribe who breaks the NAP has to send the opposing tribe 500k/500k/500k resources, which I know would never happen.

My mates are good enough to retaliate, I wouldn't be surprised if the villages will be taken back soon..

again and again..READ CAREFULLY AND CLOSE YOUR ADVERTİSİNG....

We have no any diplomatic relationship with your tribe...İts your own claim.
Don't say again and again Legend break the NAP.Before this topic we don't know your tribe name or your player name

DeletedUser

again and again..READ CAREFULLY AND CLOSE YOUR ADVERTİSİNG....

We have no any diplomatic relationship with your tribe...İts your own claim.
Don't say again and again Legend break the NAP.Before this topic we don't know your tribe name or your player name

What the hell are you talking about??

Trying to cover for your so called "Sneaky tactics"?

DeletedUser

And since you seem to be addicted to posting the same thing twice:

DeletedUser

Family Tribe? We have set up an academy tribe for a few reasons

1) Way too many members
2) To strictly keep our main tribe to K46
3) Keep inactives/noobs out

My point was that LeGEnD has:

An incapable, bad leader
Wayy too spread out members

well
you are the only duke now
other duke (Malvenor) has been nobled bye us(7 players)
PS: my Engilish also not good:icon_razz:

Byrambo

And since you seem to be addicted to posting the same thing twice:

i am talking truth...you make your advertising :)

DeletedUser

Doesn't mean he'll quit.

Same with me. Well use the new "Start in the middle of one's tribe" thing added recently. And eventually get back to strength...