legio I - recruitment

churlethomp

PREMADE - Legio I - W71 ?

"Strength and Honor"

This will be the first rise of the legio tribe and we are coming to world 71.

Who am i ?
i am a old player of tribal wars started in about world 7 and played very casually came back in world 23 and now am back playing world 70.

I am a previous leader in many other games so i believe that i will be able to lead us to glory with the help of barons that will be chosen at a latter date.

What we want

active players
willing to learn
loyal

You dont have to be a long time player of tribal wars we just need you to be willing to learn and be committed to bettering yourself in the game.

Why?

Why would you want to join us, we will be a constant presence in the world and we welcome all types of players if you have just started or you have been playing since the start all we want is that you are active.

However this will be our first world together and we are not going for domination we are just looking to establish ourselves however this is not to say we will not strive for greatness.

Post in this thread if your interested and send me a PM for more information and to secure a spot.

Members

-Churlethomp
-ScreamingEcho

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Recommend taking out the giant spaces, no one will want to read it in its current form.

Mark The Gr8

Then it sounds like their way of recruiting is excellent, if it sorts out you people xD.

DeletedUser

Summing this up for everyone premade - legio i - w71 ?

"strength and honor"

this will be the first rise of the legio tribe and we are coming to world 71. (we make great farms/noble targets)

who am i ?
I am a old player of tribal wars started in about world 7 and played very casually came back in world 23 and now am back playing world 70. (i played world 7, so i'm obviously a pro, but i came back on w23, the world was terriorized)

i am a previous leader in many other games so i believe that i will be able to lead us to glory with the help of barons that will be chosen at a latter date. (sorry, i forgot to give bb codes but the games i lead were follow the leader, tag, and simon says)

what we want

active players(we need your :spear::swordsman: For defense)
willing to learn(how to make :spear::swordsman: For us)
loyal(always send us your :spear::swordsman: When asked)

you dont have to be a long time player of tribal wars we just need you to be willing to learn and be committed to bettering yourself in the game.(as said above, i want to make it clear we want your :spear::swordsman:)

why? (-.- i quit)

why would you want to join us, we will be a constant presence in the world and we welcome all types of players if you have just started or you have been playing since the start all we want is that you are active.

However this will be our first world together and we are not going for domination we are just looking to establish ourselves however this is not to say we will not strive for greatness.

Post in this thread if your interested and send me a pm for more information and to secure a spot.

Members

-churlethomp
-screamingecho