Legion - Official Declaration

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yeah it never really was a war, we took them out within a couple of days with no retaliation whatsoever.I am the war duke of Legion. I got to coordinate a little bit and it made the game it little more interesting.

It isn't much of a topic to discuss, I'm sure all large tribes wipe out the little pests all the time, this is no different.

DeletedUser

I too learned a lesson with my first post in the forums, it was one well learned though. When making a new thread i certainly try to Entertain and Inform and naturally do Politics and propaganda as well.

Don't worry too much just read a few of the other declaration and work on it for the next one. I hope no one gets a splinter is your "war" :).

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

Ha no our war will be splinter free. We are now taking out another small tribe, Soap, but we won't waste our time with a declaration this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nevermind!

We went to start our attacks on Soap and they disbanded! ( Not that it will do any good)

We are still going to attack them, the only difference is that now they can't whine about it to each other in a tribe forum.

DeletedUser

PicklyPlum here,

First ever time posting on the forums as I've never really felt the urge to do so but I just had to put my bias two cents in on this topic :D

I've now been in Legion for about 4 months. My TW experience isn't very extensive, I played world 25 under the name Deep Poo for about 6 months which was my first ever world.

I made most of my mistakes in that world and have therefore learnt from them (One mistake being having 10k Spears and 1k Sword as my defence on my main.)
When I first joined I would have called myself a "Newb", i didn't know very much about the game just the basics so I wasn't very experienced in sending under 0.500 noble trains and fakes and the complex parts about the game.

Since joining Legion I've made the best friends ever, I've been taught by experienced players such as Menolly & YoEleven who have pointed me in the right direction.

Thats about me, lets get back to the Subject.

Legion I must admitt, WAS a mass-recruiting Tribe at the start of the round, but to be honest, its the only way to get the decent players of a Continent without pre-arranging Tribes from other worlds.
Since mass-recruiting, Legion has weeded out ALL of the inactives/non-tribal participants and noble'd them.

CC.33 yes, were a small Tribe... we probably had about 5 members actually attacking this Tribe and I must say it didn't warrent a "PnP" because it simply wasn't big enough to warrent one.

Legion is a domminatin force which shouldn't be mistaken for a "Mass-Recruiting" Tribe anymore.
99% of our members are committed to the Tribe and its membership and we're under an awesome leadership (PZA7 - Co-Founder, Crack Attacker, Menolly).

Any top Tribe that doesn't feel Legion can fight under pressure will be setting themselves up for a big supprise when we get into a "Big" war.

As far as our war with CC.33 goes we wiped them out as expected in under a week with few of our membership being involved (Which was expected because of the size of our Tribe vs the size of theirs.)
We took on a much bigger Tribe Soap earlier in the month (I think if you add all their members up from their allies and Acadamy Tribes have more members than us) but as you know, its about quality not quantity.

We've complettely demolished the main Tribe Soap, with about 20 of our members who we're the ones designated for that job.

I understand that Legion has not experienced a "Proper" war as CC.33 and Soap aren't exactly a big powerhouse in the world but please be rest assured when the time comes, Legion will show the rest of the world what badas*es we really are.

I hope I don't get "flamed" too much for this, being my first post I'm feeling quite nervouse about it :p.

And wow, georgia your PP is hawt :) haha!

themonkey

I hope I don't get "flamed" too much for this, being my first post I'm feeling quite nervouse about it :p.

And wow, georgia your PP is hawt :) haha!

Don't worry, we don't bite :icon_twisted:

Oh and get off mah womanz! We have enough people trying to chat up the Zodiac girls as it is without you getting involved too.

Last edited:

Rulerofmiddleearth

Dang! I was sure Zodiac was some sort of dating-service :(

DeletedUser

you'll probably get linked to some russian site that asks for your banking information after a while.

Wait, is this still about Legion?

Status
Not open for further replies.