Legion - Official Declaration

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello players of World 33. The time has come for Legion (number one in K57) to finally declare war. There are several reasons for this which I have explained below.

From attacks on another tribe, Legion successfully disbanded an enemy tribe known as Eyes. A number of their refugees were then taken into C.C.33

Eyes members move to C.C.33 -

lotr2.jpg

This is reason ONE for the Declaration

On a more selfish level, K57 is ours. To protect our interests in K57 we must eliminate all hostile opposistion. Therefore we declare that ALL C.C.33 members are are illegally squatting on out land and making abit of a mess really.

copssquat.jpg

Legion Officers forcibly remove illegal C.C.33 squatter members from the continent. This is reason number TWO for the declaration

And Last but not least. We here at legion pride outselves on a NO NONSENSE approach to Noob tribes. C.C.33 have spread throughout the world inhabitting several continents. We plan on clearing them from K57 for the benefit of all Legion Members. -
moldgrowing_petri_dish.gif

C.C.33 infecting the world. This is the final reason for the declaration.

Legion declares war on C.C.33

Thankyou for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A tribe spread all over the world, only 19 members on your continent, with an average of around 1000 points against 116 of you. Maybe I should mention that 18 out of 20 of the best players on the continent are in Legion?

Do you really need to declare war? You managed to massrecruit every major player on the continent. Even if all other tribes merged they'd still have no chance of even slowing you down.

Somehow this game has become masstribes for the win again, just like in the first few worlds. This is actually very sad :(

DeletedUser

Actually it's not as sad as it may seem. Believe it or not but this mass-recruiting tribe can actually communicate and have fun while playing. It took me quite a while to be convinced to join them, as I'm a small-but-active-tribe-kinda-girl, but I'm really glad I did.

As for declaring war on the PnP, why should we not be allowed to do so even if we are not a 300 or QUEST kind of tribe? I thought this forum was for everyone playing world 33.

DeletedUser

Menolly, this is a propaganda forum. Usually you gather some support for your cause by showing the community how bad the opponent is, thus hoping they will disband or loose confidence in their leadership.

Now your conflict is a massacre. Your target has no chance of survival whatsoever. This thread is obsolete, since you will not earn any credibility by defeating such a small tribe nor will you have any benefit if a member of said target reads this cause they are allready shitting their pants.

Apart from that post how much and whenever you want, just don't put 300 in the same sentence as quest.

DeletedUser

Well, it was a nice effort. But jamm has a point

*refers Legion to Tic Toc's guide to propaganda*

DeletedUser

This thread is obsolete, since you will not earn any credibility by defeating such a small tribe nor will you have any benefit if a member of said target reads this cause they are allready shitting their pants.

Well especially not after you tore it to pieces... love your work :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Apart from that post how much and whenever you want, just don't put 300 in the same sentence as quest.

I'm truly sorry Your Royal Highness of the Spartan Dark Assassin Order of Sacred Dragon Knights from Hell! It won't happen again. :icon_eek:

But I see your point and we will take into consideration the next time we make, probably still a bad but a better, PnP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He's not tearing into your PnP as much as the methodology used in aproaching it. PnP has its uses for Propaganda and garnishing support or demoralizing an enemy... neither of which is needed in your case

DeletedUser

No, he isn't but you are. He's just guiding us to when and what we should PnP-post about.

DeletedUser

wow active flaming or what, i suppose i had it coming to me!

Yes the PnP could be better i admit it now looking at it, but well practice makes perfect hey?

DeletedUser

Nobody's flaming you. The guys are jst sharing their inputs. And you will find that if you lend them your listening ear, the things that they are saying will actually help you and your future PnP attempts.

Again, it was a good effort. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Let's take a closer look
a) no theme
CC players moving like the rohans
CC player living like squatters
CC being a virus

Pick one theme and try to make it interesting, preferable even funny

b) No reports
Talk is cheap if you don't back it up with reports. Preferably something where their top member is being bashed or you show how few troops he has, nobling of their duke, ...

c) Too much arrogance
Hey, I'm the last who should correct you on this one though :) But what's the point in telling every tribe on your continent that you will take them out one by one. Worst thing that can happen is they find a way to merge their most agressive players in an effort to take you down. best thing that can happen: well, actually nothing. The best thing would that everything stays just like it is.

d) No gain of credibility from neighbouring parties.
For now you look like a mass recruitment tribe that will just noble the greys of their continent till the continent gets invaded by your neighbours. This propaganda would be excellent if you were to convince your neighbours it's a really stupid idea to even think about expansion into K57.

DeletedUser

ok thanks jamm, i will make sure I do better next time. I know i slated Draco's PnP but o well i will try harder. Thanks for the positive criticism guys.

hellochase14

Sounds like the the draco/quest war, but minor.
I wonder how many families there are in this one:icon_wink:.
But to be honest this was a poor declaration.
Its not even like its going to be a fight.
k 57
1 Legion 269.781 117
3 C.C.33 19.900 18

best part of this is the overal rankings:
Legion Rank: 14
C.C.33 Rank: 119

Great war pick!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

In his defense, he did say that he was new to this sort of thing and i bet he'd make conscious effort to do better next time.

Always a pleasure to see people learning something new. :icon_wink:

I'm not the type who heaps praise upon other people on a normal basis, but if you really are willing to learn Bobbert then i see you to be someday better than most of the guys who are actually starting threads right now. Its all in the attitude i guess, and yours is the winning attitude.

It's soo much better than the "i don't care what w33 thinks about me" attitude by that UN duke who got nobled by SIKE. (you guys remember that?)

And its also far better than the "i know i'm a bad leader and i suck at PnP" attitude. *winks at petro*

If you keep it up i see you going somewhere with what you already have. Looking forward to your next PnP

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Not that theres anything wrong with focusing on a tiny tribe for a bit of coordination practice or whatever but do you really need to declare war? Just take what you want.. Works for everyone else :icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.