LEGION: World 33's Star!

DeletedUser

Yes, that's right people, LEGION is a star.
And not because of their ranking, or because of their coalition takedown of REBORN, but because of their lovely shape. :icon_wink:

It seems LEGION has decided to noble in the shape of a star - perhaps to symbolize their dominance in our world?
Whatever the reason, those in the way of their perfect shape had better Watch! out or they will get OWNED. :icon_twisted: :lol:

f9qu52.png

:icon_cool:

This topic is in no way, SHAPE or form serious, and was solely intended to bring some life to the forums.

PS. No flaming my über paint skills. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i love it, never noticed that on the maps before. the last sentence on the top wasn't a hint either?

DeletedUser

A star wasn't what I had intended when I told my members to noble in that fashion, I swear it was supposed to make Winston Churchill's head.....

Hehe I like your little hidden sentence, those Watch!ing are very safe... some others better keep their eyes open, or Winston Churchill might have OWNED them while they weren't looking ;)

DeletedUser

lol have fun

make a diamond

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know when I stare really hard at the HAWKS core i see.... the face of Jesus!

Rulerofmiddleearth

Now we just need to sacrifice some k46 villages, and that star is complete.

DeletedUser

LOL! I like your imaginative eye jeremyleite! :) Obviously, we never intended to form any sort of star but it's more a product of some successful wars and recruitment of certain players..

Now that our initial goal of securing K57 is complete, it's now time for bigger and better things! :icon_wink: Who knows what we'll eventually end up looking like!

Oh, btw RoME, don't worry about completing our star. I'm sure we'll work something out! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yeh we chose the star formation on purpose, it's a proven fact that whoever can create a perfect star on the map using their tribe auto wins the game :p
Also the centre of Morph! looks like a newborn kittens face.... or a vampire I can't quite decide which.

Rulerofmiddleearth

Actually Morph! look like a jumping terrier. Suiting I'd say.

Rulerofmiddleearth

Pft, my terrier is much more obvious then your chinaman.

If I wasnt even worse in paint them I'm in RL, I'd highlight it for you too.

DeletedUser66425

Yeh we chose the star formation on purpose, it's a proven fact that whoever can create a perfect star on the map using their tribe auto wins the game :p
Also the centre of Morph! looks like a newborn kittens face.... or a vampire I can't quite decide which.

Haha! I thought you meant this:

f9qu52m.png

Guess it's like looking at clouds! :)

DeletedUser

Christ, my mind must be in the gutter... I see something totally different when I look at Morph's shape and all I can say it it suits their new image of ----ing everyone they can.

DeletedUser

>.>
Okay now why don't we just make an "every tribe looks like a shape" thread.