LEGION: World 33's Star!

Rulerofmiddleearth

No Shadow, the terrier is the other way around, head up, facing left and standing on two legs.

EDIT: And surely this thread belongs in general discussion..

DeletedUser

lol, yeah i see it. and agreed, this has general forum written all over it.

DeletedUser51390

No Shadow, the terrier is the other way around, head up, facing left and standing on two legs.

EDIT: And surely this thread belongs in general discussion..

^^ i clearly saw the terrior when you said it the first time :lol:

see that ROME you and can think alike, although we always got along well anyway lol

the cat lost me though from whoever pointed either of them out

DeletedUser

I agree

Christ, my mind must be in the gutter... I see something totally different when I look at Morph's shape and all I can say it it suits their new image of ----ing everyone they can.

i think i see the same thing as domin8rix....

DeletedUser

I did not understand what she meant so I think she must have her mind in the gutter.

I think all Legion and DETOX members have gutterheads... maybe even the righteous Watch! members have a little dirtyness :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
Yes, that's right people, LEGION is a star.
And not because of their ranking, or because of their coalition takedown of REBORN, but because of their lovely shape. :icon_wink:

It seems LEGION has decided to noble in the shape of a star - perhaps to symbolize their dominance in our world?
Whatever the reason, those in the way of their perfect shape had better Watch! out or they will get OWNED. :icon_twisted: :lol:

f9qu52.png

:icon_cool:

This topic is in no way, SHAPE or form serious, and was solely intended to bring some life to the forums.

PS. No flaming my über paint skills. :)
[/SPOIL]
Oh how clairvoyant I am. LEGION is still the star to this day.:icon_wink: :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hmm, I see a new shape of Legion, If you can guess what It is I'll give you a cookie :) If you get it wrong I will rim you :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Move the mirror away from the screen and then maybe you might see something else

DeletedUser

hmm....i see legion swallowing detox whole lol. Poor detox, their destiny was unveiled the day they declared on HAWKS.

DeletedUser

hmm....i see legion swallowing detox whole lol. Poor detox, their destiny was unveiled the day they declared on HAWKS.

DETOX did pretty well for HAWKS and we would have kept going as two separate tribes had RL not hit some of our leaders. It can't be helped but what can you do. Us and LEGION were pretty much family anyway. If we had asked them to do anything for us they would have done it, same as we would have done for them. I dont see this merge as having made any difference except made things easier for ourselves. Now we can kill HAWKS together instead of as two separate entities.

DeletedUser

DETOX did pretty well for HAWKS and we would have kept going as two separate tribes had RL not hit some of our leaders. It can't be helped but what can you do. Us and LEGION were pretty much family anyway. If we had asked them to do anything for us they would have done it, same as we would have done for them. I dont see this merge as having made any difference except made things easier for ourselves. Now we can kill HAWKS together instead of as two separate entities.

that's a double edged sword though...Hawks now only have to kill one tribe instead of two. (of course the argument could be made that HAWKS did kill one tribe already and the result of that is the merge :icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

yes ... same way as detox killed hawks for it to merge with e=mc right? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Umm same thing can be said about E=MC2 :icon_idea:

that's a double edged sword though...Hawks now only have to kill one tribe instead of two. (of course the argument could be made that HAWKS did kill one tribe already and the result of that is the merge :icon_wink:)

Take a look at a map mate, hawks are being chewed through by Legion.

Oh yea, and It could be said that half of Hawks are made up of Ex E players and that near quarter of the world of E can be said to be inactive :icon_idea:

See what I'm doing here?

Btw: Legion looks like a half moon .. I think

DeletedUser

Umm same thing can be said about E=MC2 :icon_idea:

actually it's slightly different...

Detox was friendly with LEGION and they are merging together due to leadership/inactivity issues within DETOX.

E=MC we're enemies with HAWKS and TW; However, they came together due to leadership leaving as well.

Take a look at a map mate, hawks are being chewed through by Legion.

Oh yea, and It could be said that half of Hawks are made up of Ex E players and that near quarter of the world of E can be said to be inactive :icon_idea:

See what I'm doing here?

Btw: Legion looks like a half moon .. I think

Actually Legion is chewing through...well LEGION.

If you don't believe me then just look at the stats and draw your own conclusions...I'll give you the fact that stats can be used to mislead or skew and argument. But no matter what...stats don't lie.

Side 1:
Tribes: LEGION
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAWKS
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 418
Side 2: 305
Difference: 113

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,038,254
Side 2: 2,065,579
Difference: 972,675

image.php

At this rate LEGION might take a single K in 2 years or so :icon_rolleyes:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 814
Side 2: 814
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 6,530,668
Side 2: 6,530,668

image.php

now if my math is not mistaken your nobling yourselves at a 2:1 ratio for every HAWK village you take. Now if you consider how many village you guys actually keep well you looking at closer to an 8:1 ratio.

Now I ask you...Do you see what I'm doing here? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol, please try doing the same thing but putting e=mc, tw and hawks on both sides, or you know what? I'll save you the trouble:

Side 2:
Tribes: HAWKS E=MC² TW
Players:

Side 1: 1,422
Side 2: 1,422

image.php

Side 1: 9,307,993
Side 2: 9,307,993

image.php

and just so you don't come back saying you didn't add detox, I'll do it for you:

Side 1:
Tribes: LEGION DETOX
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION DETOX
Players:

Side 1: 1,098
Side 2: 1,098

image.php