Legion's Rise to #1

DeletedUser

How is it irrelevant ?

Its one of the reasons they are still a tribe today and are still rank 1.

I think thats all the relevance it needs.

DeletedUser

The topic is Legion's RISE to #1. Not how they retained it as long as they did or anything else you try to drag in. Simply how they reached it in the first place. Thus anything after the date mentioned is irrelevant.

DeletedUser

Guess some original legion will have to step up then and tell the story ^^. I was only there after the first merge. I don't even know when that happend though. Was legion rank 1 allready before the merge with more?! ? I can't remember.

DeletedUser

I thought who? was rank 1 b4 the merge ?

It is relevant since its the reason they been there so long :D

This part can be added to it once we find how legion became number 1 :)

DeletedUser81101

it was SIKE, then EvoKe, then Morph!, then Who?, then E=MC2, then Who?, then LEGION, then Hawks, then LEGION, now Hawks.

At the Merge E=MC2 were first, LEGION second, Who? third

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rich, the thread is not how Legion retained #1. It is how they rose to that rank. Go back to sleep.

DeletedUser

I have a question for Legion's leadership: What do you take as the official date for war being declared on E=MC?
(Please others desist from putting forward your ideas. This is purely asked of leaders.)

DeletedUser

I have a question for Legion's leadership: What do you take as the official date for war being declared on E=MC?
(Please others desist from putting forward your ideas. This is purely asked of leaders.)

wat does it matter they dont exist any more

DeletedUser

The who war started, I had everything stacked, saurabh backstabbed and joined who, and pulled support from his account and 2 others jsut before attacks hit on me. I then ofcourse got saurabh banned :p. More?! had no leaders at the time, so we merged with legion. and became legion.
We went on fighting who for a while, with detox and hawks as allies. We legions didn't know much about hawks, and didn't really see them participate in the war, but it were detox their buddies so we assumed they where.
AFter some issues we laid down arms and merged with who?, wich we took a liking too because we had grown to respect eachother due to war efforts from both sides.

Nice to see that Who? was remembered.

Hello to any of my old friends on 33.

Best Regards - Pap

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thread has been cleaned up.
Try to play nice and on topic folks.

DeletedUser

You're just upset the spam was deleted. :)
Only now it's spammed again. What would mods do if there wasn't any spam to clean up? Wouldn't their job be rather on the dull side?

PS: Kiddo is charming, evil or not.

DeletedUser

My mums sexuality is straight .

I wonder what your mums been telling you about hers....

Legions rise was based on their merges with watch , sin and who? all in a short period of time. They gained plenty of good active players while also gaining number 1 by alot of points.

^^^

That fair ? :)

DeletedUser

lol richard, get your facts straight, sins was part of watch! ... legion merged with watch! and who?

should I list hawks' mergers (hawk$, f=ma, e=mc, and another one that I can't really remember the name of, early on ...)? I thought we had agreed merges were on both sides ...

DeletedUser

Ok ok I thought that too :?

Sins , watch , ob , who ?.

Yes as you can see from my quote.

'Mergers :D'

The :D --> was meant to indicate banter and a solemn tease. I then get told by drunk about my mums sexuality (will be new mods first infraction no doubt) .

Am just lighting this dead forum up please argue with me.

The key is too stay on topic :)

Start of argument.

Yh your a noob Hrgos just like legion its all gone wrong

DeletedUser

if you want me to argue with you, you gotta give me a bit more than "you're a noob" :icon_wink:

I'm glad you at least want me to argue though, there was a time you'd have given anything for me to shut up :icon_biggrin: