Leninist's Signature Gallery

DeletedUser

I've been lurking here ever since this section has been created and decided to create a gallery and get some constructive criticism.
1-
[spoil]
hbgsig.jpg

mioflarewb.jpg

nintendo1.jpg

sbbg1b.jpg

haruhiu.jpg

hsz1.jpg

hszfrog1.jpg

miku12.jpg

psg1.jpg

[/spoil]
2-[spoil]
1bhg1.jpg

1bloodygirl1.jpg

1evilgirlbox1.jpg

1butterflylight.jpg

1whrw1.jpg

[/spoil]

(old TW forum name was Soviet General)
All of them are old and the only ones I had on .jpg form.(like the Saber sig. Text placement sucked for me)

In a few hours I'll convert some other signatures to .jpg .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not bad. Most of them could have some flow/depth though.

Don't purely use C4Ds or fractals for your BG...yet. Only in some cases are they good as a BG...like this:
54847.jpg

(credits to jeffsigs)

C4Ds and fractals are meant to enhance the focal with a certain effect. The 2nd to last one, where you put the wireframe as a BG...it certainly isn't very creative. Use C4Ds properly.

It might help if you changed your canvas size....400x150 is a good staple. It seems your aspect ratio is in favor of the length...and that creates alot of empty space when dealt with vertical renders(like standing people).

Also...some of your sig's lighting is off...burn and dodge are your friends...along with render>lighting effects. You also might wanna try putting borders on...nice final touches.

And don't stick the text far away from the focal...or else you end up with 2 focals. And in some of them...(like the one with the yellow flower girl and the blue one with the pink haired girl)...You should probably move the focal a bit closer to the center...as the rest is just blank and empty.

If you need advice on flow or how to create depth, PM me or go on DA and search for some tuts.

Rest seems to be fine. All your smudging seems to be the same style. Look up some more settings...you might be happy with another set.

Last edited by a moderator:

rbh135

Not bad. Most of them could have some flow/depth though.

Don't purely use C4Ds or fractals for your BG...yet. Only in some cases are they good as a BG...like this:
54847.jpg

(credits to jeffsigs)

C4Ds and fractals are meant to enhance the focal with a certain effect. The 2nd to last one, where you put the wireframe as a BG...it certainly isn't very creative. Use C4Ds properly.

It might help if you changed your canvas size....400x150 is a good staple. It seems your aspect ratio is in favor of the length...and that creates alot of empty space when dealt with vertical renders(like standing people).

Also...some of your sig's lighting is off...burn and dodge are your friends...along with render>lighting effects. You also might wanna try putting borders on...nice final touches.

And don't stick the text far away from the focal...or else you end up with 2 focals. And in some of them...(like the one with the yellow flower girl and the blue one with the pink haired girl)...You should probably move the focal a bit closer to the center...as the rest is just blank and empty.

If you need advice on flow or how to create depth, PM me or go on DA and search for some tuts.

Rest seems to be fine. All your smudging seems to be the same style. Look up some more settings...you might be happy with another set.
This captain america sig is ftw
Give me a link to the sig maker
Me needz to talk to him
NAOW

DeletedUser

Updated.

Well, I am posting what I have created about half a year ago. I always had trouble with focal points,flow and depth.I have not Improved with the wire-frames since those were the last ones and came out horrible.

I'll post the rest of them tonight.

Also, Thanks for the Criticism.

DeletedUser

In Soviet Russia you don't look at signatures. Signatures look at you

DeletedUser71940

In Soviet Russia you don't look at signatures. Signatures look at you

Ahhhhh lol! :lol: another one of them jokes :p

"In Soviet Russia you don't drive cars, the cars drive you"

I see you have a taste for some of the anime female characters :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ahhhhh lol! :lol: another one of them jokes :p

"In Soviet Russia you don't drive cars, the cars drive you"

I see you have a taste for some of the anime female characters :icon_wink:
No don't even start, I hate those jokes.