Leonardo Da Snakee: The Last Ssssupper

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I get where you are coming from but co playing, in my opinion, is challenging in itself, and is part of the game. Co playing is difficult because it requires you to find a person and/or people, potentially across the world, who you get on with well and can communicate every day. It is easy to play by yourself and not have to worry about making mistakes.

Starting on two separate accounts and merging into one is simply playing smart in my opinion. And to say it's not fair is ridiculous. It's not like we are the only account in the world that's allowed to merge?

Meeting and cooperating with people from across the world is indeed part of this game. It is called a tribe, co-playing is something that makes the game easier and gives you an edge. Which is why people do it, but newer people joining TW do not know this. And nowhere does Inno promote it either (Of course 2 accounts give more income than 1...)

But you are merely repeating what I already said though, yes it is playing smart to start seperate and then merge into eachother. And no it is not forbidden. So yes, it would be smart. But was it a planned part of the game? Does Inno promote it? No. It is a sort of loophole, and lots of people abuse it. Because this game takes a lot out of you and there's always a lot at stake.
But calling it fair play? ... I don't agree.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I agree with Jake, you had no problems playing with the Nebula account when Cal and Chris did this exact thing to boost their account. I dunno I guess we are just taking a page out of the old Freak Burn Book ;)

I have no problem with you doing it either, I'm just saying that I would prefer it was not in TW.
You won't see me doing it :) But that doesn't mean I would take away the benefit it gives to others, unless they're in my own tribe... That would be unfair :p

Michael Corleone.

When it comes to co players starting separately and then merging..

raw

DeletedUser115558

Starting 2-3 Accounts near each other from 3 Available Internet Connection, Building troops >Stacking main Accounts or clearing near by player > than finally Build D troops and stack main account and leave the other ---- Smart Move. No Doubt

Starting 2-3 accounts near each other from any Cyber Cafe, pass the sits to one account > Clear Near by Players > After 24 hrs Farm or noble form one main account --- Smart Move. No Doubt

2-3-4 Players Start a World clear/noble all near by Skilled/Unskilled /Semi Skilled So called Noob players around and finally merge those all accounts into one --- Smart Move. No Doubt

But Question

Is this Skilled Game ?

Are we call them Skilled player later stage of the Game ?( Its easy to hold the peak of the Mountain than to march to capture it from the ground) Warfare Truth
As when player have enough villages its is always easy to play game and compete with Noob Less Smart Players

Is It Fair ?

166hpbt.jpg

How it is FAIR at all
From which angle it provide Equal Opportunity to Other players ?

ek1af8.jpg

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sounds like you got screwed over at some point. From some of the reactionary posts on the thread it doesn't look well for you.

So you have a few choices.

Quit TW

Learn that it is a war game and in war there is always going to be backstabbing and trickery.

Get over it

I would suggest creating a new username to hide your identity and keep a low profile as you have embarrassed yourself.

DeletedUser115558

Sounds like you got screwed over at some point. From some of the reactionary posts on the thread it doesn't look well for you.

So you have a few choices.

Quit TW

Learn that it is a war game and in war there is always going to be backstabbing and trickery.

Get over it

I would suggest creating a new username to hide your identity and keep a low profile as you have embarrassed yourself.
d99d861a36d32a35603166b4522ccba5.jpg

Completely Different Topic @Backstabbing and Trickery

&

When People Claim themselves TW SAINT and Talk BIG

anyways

what's your other profile on External​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115558

As for as as My Post on this topic in this thread or other threads in other worlds are referring to 2 parties of TW.......

1. TW (InnoGames) To Address this and rectify as fast as they rectified the PP Market Loophole before. I can understand Innogames concern is to make Money and the reason they rectified that Market loophole that fast But TW community also wants to listen something from them on this Topic too, Worlds after World this topic by any means come to surface but nothing happened yet.

May be Walk Away is option left for me, as some thing which i can't do as it is against MY Ethics.

2. TW Players can rectify this by themselves, If they stop So Called Smart Play, If we start discouraging, if we stop Praising such Players May it be possible that we get rid of it. My Words are tiny stone and i am trying to break a ROCK with it, idk its possible or impossible but as a Human Being only work is in my hand, expected results are not bound though. So I am Trying ......

Well Every non punishable thing is not right and Every punishable thing is not Wrong.
Rules Works on Perception and system's are Relative things,Surprisingly Relativity and Perception Both are not Rigid ..

lol i am going into human behaviour and system dynamics....too DEEP, I think we can stop here :)

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I agree with Jake, you had no problems playing with the Nebula account when Cal and Chris did this exact thing to boost their account. I dunno I guess we are just taking a page out of the old Freak Burn Book ;)

Some players did it with us in W83. Because we didn't complain about it, doesn't mean we don't think it gives an unfair advantage. There are some of us that refuse a co player merge, or freebies in the tribe and would rather go for enemy villages. Some people actually fight as well as take freebies ;)

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Not at all Trex, wasn't directed at you more a wider audience. i hated being up long nights defending and attacking you and Jake (Though i'm guessing more Jake <3). One of the reasons why i wont play late game for a long time.

DeletedUser112461

Not at all Trex, wasn't directed at you more a wider audience. i hated being up long nights defending and attacking you and Jake. One of the reasons why i wont play late game for a long time.

Well you'll be happy to know that Bae and I are planning on sticking it out this world. Regardless of what is said or what happens, I'll always have TreX's back.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Trex seems to be the one you want to noble to make a name for yourself, is this true?

Also, could someone sum everything up and name a few ingame names worthy to "look out for" ?

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Not at all Trex, wasn't directed at you more a wider audience. i hated being up long nights defending and attacking you and Jake (Though i'm guessing more Jake <3). One of the reasons why i wont play late game for a long time.
If you were sitting Sage like we assume you were, then yes Jake mostly did the attacking while I was working. I planned the OPs for Blue. Other than that Jake and I were pretty much working together when attacking others. Jake is my favorite coplayer of all time. I have played with many players, but none are as dedicated to the account and me than Jake is. <3

could someone sum everything up and name a few ingame names worthy to "look out for" ?
Mostly you can just look out for TEA. We have some amazing players here, I am lucky to call them tribemates :)

DeletedUser93954

This thread is pretty tl;dr, but let me say this in regards to playing with a co or two.

It is not unfair, as it has been around for as long as Tribal Wars itself has been. Trying to argue that it's unfair because Inno don't explicitly state it to new players would also apply to scripts, T-trains back when they were a thing, tagging back when there was no in game option to tag and not upgrading to a 12k village.

The reason why it's classified as fair in my eyes is because of Tribal Wars 2. Guess what's a bannable offence in that game? Sharing passwords, which means playing with a co is illegal unless you do it via account sitting. If it was truly unfair, they would have changed the rules for TW1 to ban co play as well to match TW2.

DeletedUser112461

I don't know how some people can play solo. I would lose all interest in the game if co playing was banned.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
attempt at a bad joke........

Q:How many Players does it take to manage an Account?
A:Five, one to start a war, one to deny starting it and the other three to fight it.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
If you were sitting Sage like we assume you were, then yes Jake mostly did the attacking while I was working. I planned the OPs for Blue. Other than that Jake and I were pretty much working together when attacking others. Jake is my favorite coplayer of all time. I have played with many players, but none are as dedicated to the account and me than Jake is. <3

If the system works, why change it. you both did well on previous worlds together, would be silly to change a positive playing experience when you click as well as you two do.