Leonardo Da Snakee: The Last Ssssupper

DeletedUser118278

Oh i got it now, they call them players who gets kicked out of their tribe, because of bad tribe cooperation "dead weight".

Way to go FaL!

atmospherecf

We still here Murph, show us what you got.

43 TEA vs 12 PSSST!, we expected a lot more.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am against TEA but I will say one thing , Tea Have taken what they intended to take. SoCivil was quite isolated which made him a sitting duck but I just dont understand why all this on the externals. Lets look at ODD for there tribe.

Misfits -
7 Misfits 2,65 Mil.

Incoming Impact -
Rank Name Tribe Defeated
1 Incoming impact
74887_thumb
Jäger 1,77 Mil.

I am one account remember guys. Anyway GG Misfits

Sam

DeletedUser

TEA shouldn't be bragging about fighting a tribe with 12 players. Quite an embarrassment to the good players of TEA. Anyways, PSSST! has active players, it will take a long time for TEA to knock them down.

DeletedUser93954

Reason why there seems to be bragging is because fools keep saying "ermagerd pls kill moar nebls on mi wallz".

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why? For childish people to be idiots and spam it?

No, so that people can't just spam the forum. Downrep was abused a bit yeah but it did stop people from being straight up assholes on the forums. If someone just starts mocking and demeaning people now we can't downrep them. That means people who are toxic get to constantly be mean to others.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why? For childish people to be idiots and spam it?

[18-Nov-16 2:47:10 PM] Samuel/Incoming Impact/Davepowa1: Nice post on the externals
[18-Nov-16 3:03:19 PM] PNF - Patrick: (y)
[18-Nov-16 3:03:36 PM] Samuel/Incoming Impact/Davepowa1: Your a real friend
[18-Nov-16 3:04:08 PM] PNF - Patrick: Friends don't call good players "decent" to idiots.

Seems like you are quite childish mate

Sam

DeletedUser93954

No, so that people can't just spam the forum. Downrep was abused a bit yeah but it did stop people from being straight up assholes on the forums. If someone just starts mocking and demeaning people now we can't downrep them. That means people who are toxic get to constantly be mean to others.
How the hell will that stop anyone? It seriously won't...

Player not found.

[18-Nov-16 2:47:10 PM] Samuel/Incoming Impact/Davepowa1: Nice post on the externals
[18-Nov-16 3:03:19 PM] PNF - Patrick: (y)
[18-Nov-16 3:03:36 PM] Samuel/Incoming Impact/Davepowa1: Your a real friend
[18-Nov-16 3:04:08 PM] PNF - Patrick: Friends don't call good players "decent" to idiots.

Seems like you are quite childish mate

Sam

http://prntscr.com/d9myxy

Michael Corleone.

Uhmmm it did not stop people from being straight up assholes.

I do wish it was back. It was rather enjoyable seeing people cry over being red repped.