Less than 1K players

• Thread starter Deleted User - 832139
  • Start date

Deleted User - 832139

Now that World 14 is under 1,000 players is there any chance that the cost of nobles could come down as has happened in other worlds?

DeletedUser

Yeah, I think we should have cheaper nobles/coins

Amount of players in world 14 over the past 10 days

Enter World 14 Section (20 Sept. 2009)
980 players, 230,837 villages, 77 tribes

Enter World 14 Section (21 Sept. 2009)
977 players, 230,838 villages, 77 tribes

Enter World 14 Section (22 Sept. 2009)
976 players, 230,839 villages, 77 tribes

Enter World 14 Section (23 Sept. 2009)
972 players, 230,840 villages, 76 tribes

Enter World 14 Section (24 Sept. 2009)
967 players, 230,840 villages, 76 tribes

Enter World 14 Section (25 Sept. 2009)
967 players, 230,843 villages, 77 tribes

Enter World 14 Section (26 Sept. 2009)
965 players, 230,844 villages, 76 tribes

Enter World 14 Section (27 Sept. 2009)
963 players, 230,846 villages, 74 tribes

Enter World 14 Section (28 Sept. 2009)
957 players, 230,849 villages, 74 tribes

Enter World 14 Section (29 Sept. 2009)
957 players, 230,849 villages, 74 tribes

Deleted User - 832139

barbarians are atacking you?
they are starting to out number FOE in our areas atm so it is a large tribe and needs culling ..

No my issue is simple ... I have had enough of tribes holding passworded accounts and 120 day sat accounts and these are a bad reflection on actual world player numbers .. the sooner I can get the nobles to take these villages the sooner I can clear large areas of enemy villages ..

As it just P's me off to get a mail saying "you did well against a dead player" where is the fun in a war game then ?

DeletedUser

Wait you want more barbarians and inactives to gain more enemy villages?
Isnt this the West/Fart/north/Zhg* strategy? that made them the failed tribes they are today?

God i miss the old Owned who saved an entire continent of barbarians from small noobish tribes hunting them.

Foe has lots of farms....farmed give resources for coins...wich can be used to make more nobles....if u cry for cheaper noble costs....than the north players?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait you want more barbarians and inactives to gain more enemy villages?

I think drew wants more nobles so he can quickly work through the sat/inactive accounts in OTHER tribes, not his own. Find/fight more active and aggressive players, instead of destroying an enemy account and being told "Good Job! That account was dead anyways, let's see how you do against a 'real' player..."

Isnt this the West/Fart/north/Zhg* strategy? that made them the failed tribes they are today?

Yes, but again, I don't think he's talking about conquering barbs in territory he already controls, or his own inactive players...

God i miss the old Owned who saved an entire continent of barbarians from small noobish tribes hunting them.

Foe has lots of farms....farmed give resources for coins...wich can be used to make more nobles....if u cry for cheaper noble costs....than the north players?

Making a suggestion is not crying, it's how you start a discussion... :icon_rolleyes:

I think you missed his point, unless I'm crazy, which is very possible...

How much did the cost of nobles come down in other worlds? And would it only be for coins you mint AFTER the adjustment or would you get nobles for coins that have already been minted?

Deleted User - 832139

chears Sil but I would like to see the price of nobles come down so cleaning up tribes can be done faster as it just takes to long and with all these scripts I am never being sure what is a monkey script and what is not, so it takes most of the night to do anything so now, plus I think I am getting RSI :( ... think I should sue TW ?

DeletedUser

aye.. lets get free Nobles!

I mean.. I can clear oceans of villages, but only take 1-2 a day cause they nobles costs so much :(

DeletedUser54100

...... untill they do the chaos stragety and put there best players on 24 acc sit and murder the nobles..

DeletedUser

I feel I must object. As one of those players who Drew plans to use his cheap nobles on, I don't want him to have any more nobles than he already does. I want my death to be a long, slow one... bleeding villas at a pace of one or two per day, so the agony is prolonged for months, possibly even years.

Why should the capable players be given the power to destroy n00bs like me any faster than they already do?

Oh - wait. I'm not a n00b, am I? (checks how many villas of his Drew has recently nobled. None? Oh, good.)

Kay. Um.. nevermind then.

I agree with Drew: Cheap nobles for everyone!!!

In all seriousness: If we don't pick up the pace of the nobling in w14, players will get bored, and quit... and that'll mean less Premium for Innogames. So it's in everyone's best interest to lower the cost of coins/nobles.

DeletedUser

In all seriousness: If we don't pick up the pace of the nobling in w14, players will get bored, and quit... and that'll mean less Premium for Innogames. So it's in everyone's best interest to lower the cost of coins/nobles.

Agreed

DeletedUser

agree