Less than 500 players!!!

DeletedUser

Thought I would start a discussion on lowering the prices of nobles some more. I would like to see a vote on this soon as I would really like to have it lowered. Yes I have a few more villages than others but I have noticed that since the prices for coins were cut in half there has been more active nobling from most of the tribes. I don't have the time to get facts but taking that opinion from the updating maps thread that I look at every day.

DeletedUser

it wont happen til under 300 players i reckon and possibly when theres a decent world war, e.g. sub versus the world, which theyd still win :S

alexmichie

World 25
490 players, 69 tribes, 310,871 villages

Subv
Rank Tag Points of best 40 Total Points Members Average points per member Villages Average points per village
1 SubV 751,733,723 867,822,178 53 16,374,003 86,554 10,026

World 47
1,872 players, 202 tribes, 114,900 villages

One

Rank Tag Points of best 40 Total Points Members Average points per member Villages Average points per village
1 ~One~ 92,147,125 144,362,504 89 1,622,051 15,100 9,560

They are also a family tribe so i have a feeling that world aint over yet

Crazymike

1/3 the number of villages...I'll go join world 47 just to prolong the life of it lol

DeletedUser

1/3 the number of villages...I'll go join world 47 just to prolong the life of it lol

Yes but keep in mind the relative ages of the 2 worlds :)
If you look, I think relatively speaking, ~one~ controls more of their world than SubV controls this world. Of course, their massive hugging was a response to the ending of army camps.

Oh btw, ~one~ is not a family tribe; they're shown as a family tribe on the maps when the top 3 decided to merge into one megatribe.

DeletedUser76116

To be honest even though I wasn't in Subv, I am wanting to see the world enter its next phase just to quicken the pace a bit.

DeletedUser

where are the people who can act upon this (less then 500 players)

DeletedUser

perhaps they are on holiday. would be nice to have more nobles though.

DeletedUser

It will go a lot quicker if we get the next reduction in the cost of nobles...............