Let It Be Known!

DeletedUser

RoyalE will win this world!

[video=youtube;IBY29rBlkbc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBY29rBlkbc[/video]

zombie

I don't believe you're in Royale with the rest of us? But yes, we will win this world. #Newwarcomingsoon

DeletedUser42044

RoyalE will win this world!

[video=youtube;IBY29rBlkbc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBY29rBlkbc[/video]

How we gonna win with fighting ourselves ? You contradict yourself it seams.

Wow so many internals.. RoyalE looks to be fighting itself lmao

Dharma seems like a pretty thug tribe, with their kind of skills I think they could go all the way

Most Promising Player: Peace?
Most Promising Tribe: NAM
Best Leader: NAM duke or Dharma maybe for their easy diplo
Most Underrated Leader: I dont think NAM had to high expectations to start

Last edited:

DeletedUser42044

Seams you changing your mind each week. I find it funny.

DeletedUser27978

Seams you changing your mind each week. I find it funny.

american_psycho.jpg

It tickles my funny bone too

DeletedUser

Who is Royale?

Stealing NAMs video and their win in one post

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never deny a member of your tribe, one in leadership at that. We've might've failed on w71 but we have this one on lock down
down

I feel like NAM may have other ideas about that. Seems as if they have already nobled on your side of the border agreement.. and are encroaching on your territory. You may be fighting a war to gain territory... but NAM are doing it the stealthy way.
Good luck when they own over half the world.. and you chaps are stuck to your 2/5'ths of it or so.

DeletedUser

Now I might be wrong... but I feel like NAM in K53 might be breaking part of the NAP, but what do i know

zombie

I feel like NAM may have other ideas about that. Seems as if they have already nobled on your side of the border agreement.. and are encroaching on your territory. You may be fighting a war to gain territory... but NAM are doing it the stealthy way.
Good luck when they own over half the world.. and you chaps are stuck to your 2/5'ths of it or so.

Now I might be wrong... but I feel like NAM in K53 might be breaking part of the NAP, but what do i know

We have always been known to keep our diplomacy until pushed to the point where reaction must take place. NAM has already been confronted about that. Nothing but minor issues and a misunderstanding. In a way it's a bit of cross nobling, can't stop or prevent them all.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We have always been known to keep our diplomacy until pushed to the point where reaction must take place. NAM has already been confronted about that. Nothing but minor issues and a misunderstanding. In a way it's a bit of cross nobling, can't stop or prevent them all.

ummmm, in what was is it cross nobeling? and I dont think you guys have come to an understnading at all as NAM continues to nobel in k53 with the most recent take being just a few hours ago

zombie

We are definitely not worried about any other tribe. U no c our war stats? #Egobruh

DeletedUser

We are definitely not worried about any other tribe. U no c our war stats? #Egobruh

I don't think your war stats vs Dharma equates in anyway to success against NAM. NAM is a whole different caliber of a tribe.. and I believe they are exemplifying very intelligent tactics by nobling as many vils in violation of the NAP as they can.
Who knows how many more vils that they will obtain from Civil or Dharma below that border?
NAM is reputed to have better caliber of players as it is.. and if they own over half the world before the endgame war begins it will only heighten their already large advantage.