Let It Be Known!

DeletedUser

Ahh trying to turn that around on me. I called out your trolling posts, and now you're trying to pin that title on me? Classic.

TG Smurf pwned you. And I don't use the expression "pwned" willy-nilly. I reserve that saying for the most fitting circumstances.

DeletedUser

TG Smurf pwned you. And I don't use the expression "pwned" willy-nilly. I reserve that saying for the most fitting circumstances.

personally I don't see how he pwned him... and I think amp is making some good points, but if RoyalE Leadership wishes to ignore those points then that's up to them. However, when NAM wins the world due to their better strategic placement, I can guarantee you I will say "I told you so" to RoyalE.

DeletedUser117003

RoyalE is not dharma, so if NAM is making some ''unexpected'' moves, i am sure some1 in RoyalE will see them, RoyalE is most likely well aware of the situation, as is BACON and NAM. Dharma on the other hand still has no clue what is going on (by the looks of it). That is if hate towards W2V doesnt blind RoyalE.

What is below is pure speculation, so dont ask me for evidence.

People are assuming NAM will go for a kill, as they havent attacked anyone atm, IMO i believe NAM will attack dharma, when they're at their weakest, fastest way to noble them.

The last war, if there will be any, might actually happen to be a mass merge (maybe???) will be probobly the most exciting thing this world, as groups of equally skilled players will clash?

NAM down to 36 members, takes in BACON(which will happen sooner or later, maybe even NAM gave ultimate, u attack dharma or we attack you?) roughly ends at 35-40 accounts, and 35-40 RoyalE's. World limit 77, easy win, move to the next world.

DeletedUser

NAM down to 36 members, takes in BACON(which will happen sooner or later, maybe even NAM gave ultimate, u attack dharma or we attack you?) roughly ends at 35-40 accounts, and 35-40 RoyalE's. World limit 77, easy win, move to the next world.

but under which name? There are many huge egos in all 3 tribes and i bet all of them want their current tribe to be winner of the world. So i don't think there will be big merge.

DeletedUser

Naa the world 74 quitter does not deserve a tribe under his name

DeletedUser117223

I hope a merge isn't how this world ends, really do hope NAM and RoyalE do fight it out. Would be a nice war.

DeletedUser

I hope a merge isn't how this world ends, really do hope NAM and RoyalE do fight it out. Would be a nice war.

Oh there will be a war. Rest assured of that sir. There is some behind the scenes diplo going on with NAM... just take a look at the map and you can take a nice educated guess.

DeletedUser117223

Still doesn't mean they can't merge for the win at the end of it to speed up the world end. I just hope they don't that's all will make the world more fun I guess.

DeletedUser

a 77 member limit is quite big and silly for a world this size

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Seeing as NAM isn't nobling anything except themselves for the moment... Its obvious that they're planning a large OP.
Will be fun :)

DeletedUser100466

Seeing as NAM isn't nobling anything except themselves for the moment... Its obvious that they're planning a large OP.
Will be fun :)

Stop reading my mind :O

Excellent observation Holly. RoyalE, watch your flanks :)

I will debunk you then again it's nice to see someone doing PnP from the other side so you have full permission to go wild.

DeletedUser42044

Excellent observation Holly. RoyalE, watch your flanks :)

Thanks for your concern, but I would need to ask you to stop stick your nose in our diplo, especially when you do not play this world at all. We could not care less about your wild guessing, warnings and properties. At least you made some sense when you spoke about Dharma in the past but you blow all of your credits now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes because it's totally a wild guess, I'm thinking that you haven't really been watching k53 and the new caps there? Seems they are moving east through k53 a bit, looks like they are going to share a new front with royale soon

DeletedUser42044

Ally tribes do not have frontlines between them. It seems the only people considering about NAM's few caps at k53 and our flanks are people outside of RoyalE. You have to wonder what is their motive then.

Last edited:

DeletedUser117003

Ally tribes do not have frontlines between them. It seems the only people considering about NAM's few caps at k53 and our flanks are people outside of RoyalE. You have to wonder what is their motive then.

Clearly a nice fella, giving u headsup? You should thank him, i mean his so capable and aware of the surroundings, he should help dharma.

@Bulbousbeak So now that NAM declared on dharma, your theory is on hold. U seem like an intellectual person, do tell your view on this matter. (otherwise forums are empty)