Let me just say.

• Thread starter DeletedUser119197
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser119197

Okay. I understand their are many different kinds of people on this game who are very sad and angry. But do not try to belittle anyone. Just because of their eithnicty, colour, gender, hair colour and overall.. different people.

If someone who doesn’t look the same as you. Or doesn’t act in the same corndinated way you do. Don’t try and belittle anyone.

If you you think that belittling someone is fun. Then please do it in the mirror with your self. No one wants to hear your bad energy. People play this game to have fun and to win. Some people play this game because they have been bullied in their life. And now are trying to get back at people to make up for it.

For an example. And I won’t say names. but If I join a chat and someone does not know me for my rep or not no me in any shape or form. I do get name called for being ginger. Just because We can are different by having s different hair colour and race and what not, does not mean you should try to belittle someone. You are no better than they are.

Today I just realised hoe toxic some people can be. And I have realised it is mostly people with kids. And it’s SHOCKING, I’m not sure what is wrong with your lives but every person who has been trying to belittle me for being ginger have all had kids. And I’m worried for that kid. will it be brought up in an environment where belittling people is right? And where equality is wrong?

You tell me. Luckily. I am of age and I don’t have any problems. But I can not imagine how hard and insecure people will be for just being who they are. If I was this kid who got bullied and I played Tribal wars to get away from bullies. I’m sure it’s not right to be bullied on here too..

I don’t think people think. It’s a game? Have fun? Make friends, talk, but why bring peoples looks and even family’s into it?

I personally have done it. I have brought family into it, I have been toxic, I have been horrible.

But I am horrible to what is horrible back, and that it not right, BUT some people need to be knocked of the high horse. some people need to learn it is not right.

If you are in a chat, and someone is constantly hitting at you for being what you are, and making you feel uncomfortable. Just backstab them and gift your villages away to the other tribe, that will always do the trick.

BUT, Anyway.. look.. just think what you say to people, I have learnt but some people who are way older than me. Are not helping the community and even the world.

I post videos. Pictures of my self. I’m confident.. personally I’ve never been bullied in RL hence why I have the confidence to do things. I have only been bullied on this game. And that’s sad to say..

Just take a look in the mirror. before you try to ruin someone confidence even more than what it is. I can’t imagine how hard it is for some people.

and by the way. another reason why this is so sad. Some girls don’t even want to join vid chats on podcasts because of how judgementle and rude and toxic people can be on this game

If you won’t say it to there face. Don’t say it at all.

So as I was saying. Grow up and think about others. There’s only much people can take.

And plus..

1823CBC5-D1C0-430A-A2EC-D0A7FC161E1A.jpeg

P.s haven’t checked over spellings. But hopfully this will show a few people even if they don’t say it. And hopfully these help people who have that problem. And if so, take everything with a pinch of salt.. I just wish it wasn’t on this game.

Michael Corleone.

tenor.gif

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For an example. And I won’t say names. but If I join a chat and someone does not know me for my rep or not no me in any shape or form. I do get name called for being ginger. Just because We can are different by having s different hair colour and race and what not, does not mean you should try to belittle someone. You are no better than they are.

Damn. TheBigGinge, I'm sorry people call you ginger.

DeletedUser119197

Damn. TheBigGinge, I'm sorry people call you ginger.

I am not going in about that? i am fine I just worry for others and how they’d feel

I’ve always been called ginger through school I’m fine with it I like it, if I wasn’t ginger I wouldn’t be anybody I’m glad I’m ginger it got me friends in school and College and some girls go mad for sum, so I’m totally fine.. but it’s in general

People shouldnt “try” and put people down

Stiglette

Reaction score
I am not going in about that? i am fine I just worry for others and how they’d feel

I’ve always been called ginger through school I’m fine with it I like it, if I wasn’t ginger I wouldn’t be anybody I’m glad I’m ginger it got me friends in school and College and some girls go mad for sum, so I’m totally fine.. but it’s in general

So, it's ok for you to use a term you consider derogatory because you're "used to it" yet you're worried about others. Seems a very bad example you're setting embracing it.

DeletedUser119197

Yes but some people in different areas get different treatment

People don’t have a personality like mine... that’s why everyone’s different, not every ginger or race is bullied

I am just saying some are.. fortunalty i don’t

DeletedUser119197

Never did I say it’s a term what Is derogatory... and also using ginger is fine.. it’s how you use it and single them out

E.g... today “everyone hates beep gingers can you kick him from the chat” when they don’t even know them.. it’s how you use the word..

Understand ?

Stiglette

Reaction score
Never did I say it’s a term what Is derogatory... and also using ginger is fine.. it’s how you use it and single them out

E.g... today “everyone hates beep gingers can you kick him from the chat” when they don’t even know them.. it’s how you use the word..

Understand ?

Really? I thought I thought you were kicked because you're over sensitive and needed to talk a bunch of crap about someones family. I don't see how that's setting any good examples either. I'm not picking sides, totally, but I think you not only went too far, but just proved you're not any better than the people you dislike.

DeletedUser119197

Okay, well imagine if you had a kid (you may already do) and they were being be littled and being called stalker and made fun of in the chat whom he doesn’t even know. ?

Obviously me being the person I am I will fight back and being family into it and anything I can. Why? Because yes I’m toxic very toxic. But least I can admit it and don’t be little kids for no apparent reason when they have kids them selves.

You think it’s respectful to treat people how he treated me in that chat. Then god knows what’s going through peoples heads nower days. And yes I am senseative but not once was I annoyed at him calling me that stuff, I was just trying to give him his own medicine and try to kick him of his high horse. People told me he’s bullied and made fun of others before. Well the fact that people like to play like that. Who start on whom ever they can. Is disrespectful

DeletedUser119197

If I he wants to insult me on how I look. For 10 mins. And then how I’m appanrelty a stalker ? for 10 mins. Then saying how I’d only let girls on video chat with me and no lads? for 10 mins and me not say a word bad about him, and then when I do, I go ham at him, I will say if he will be a bad parent or not.

I can’t imgaine what them kids are thinking that their dad is talking crap to a kid on a game trying to be little them..

Anyone think that’s right then please.. grow up

Stiglette

Reaction score
Okay, well imagine if you had a kid (you may already do) and they were being be littled and being called stalker and made fun of in the chat whom he doesn’t even know. ?

Obviously me being the person I am I will fight back and being family into it and anything I can. Why? Because yes I’m toxic very toxic. But least I can admit it and don’t be little kids for no apparent reason when they have kids them selves.

You think it’s respectful to treat people how he treated me in that chat. Then god knows what’s going through peoples heads nower days. And yes I am senseative but not once was I annoyed at him calling me that stuff, I was just trying to give him his own medicine and try to kick him of his high horse. People told me he’s bullied and made fun of others before. Well the fact that people like to play like that. Who start on whom ever they can. Is disrespectful

That's interesting, because honestly, my boyfriend could have laid into you like a hot knife through butter.
Knock him off his high horse? Really, good luck with that.
As for both of your actions. I don't approve, not that it matters, what's done is done.

DeletedUser119197

Your boyfriend is (him) ?

If so, then oh wow what a great catch you have there hey, a little bully as a 20+ year old man with kids. lol

Stiglette

Reaction score
Your boyfriend is (him) ?

If so, then oh wow what a great catch you have there hey, a little bully as a 20+ year old man with kids. lol

He is a great catch <3, but that's beside the point. You're already talking crap and I've been only honest and not intrusive. You say you're not overly sensitive? Who lied to you? You're the one with the thread about being kicked out of a chat room. Also, I would ask you kindly, leave our kids out of this. You don't want both of us on you. Trust me.

DeletedUser119197

He is a great catch <3, but that's beside the point. You're already talking crap and I've been only honest and not intrusive. You say you're not overly sensitive? Who lied to you? You're the one with the thread about being kicked out of a chat room. Also, I would ask you kindly, leave our kids out of this. You don't want both of us on you. Trust me.

Okay for one that’s great you find him a catch..

I’m not talking crap to you... I’m talkimg crap about him, and even then if I was.. your deserve it.. too be brutally honest you have already made threats.. and metaphors on me. And have stated things about my personality which you did not have to do.. and bring up about what it was about. I didn’t say any names because I’m not pointing it just to him. There are other people than just me who gets this belittling from your boyfriend. You didn’t have to heat the situation and kick off. I don’t think you understand what you have written

You are both similar in them ways where you don’t read what you write, I can see why your both together lol.

Well I know your most likely a good parent, but I do WORRY about what he will say to your kids about gingers as he hates them that much.. I’m sorry some how gingers ruined his life

Maybe he needs ginger therapy I don’t know

But you brang him into it now.. I was speaking generally about others not him.

DeletedUser119197

Never did I mention this was about being kicked out of a chat room, there plenty of chat rooms lol I don’t even talk in them?

It’s mostlt the reason why your boyfriend is so hostile to someone who’s only.... wait for it

Ginger.. wow? Jesus it’s his worst enemy already just cause he’s ginger? lol

He needs to grow up, and from the sound of it... you don’t sound to pleased about him doing what he did. But I’m guessing your maybe re thinking about he should of gone harder at me, cause you probobly think I’m bashing you now

When I’m clearly not.. just stating back your points

Stiglette

Reaction score
Okay for one that’s great you find him a catch..

I’m not talking crap to you... I’m talkimg crap about him, and even then if I was.. your deserve it.. too be brutally honest you have already made threats.. and metaphors on me. And have stated things about my personality which you did not have to do.. and bring up about what it was about. I didn’t say any names because I’m not pointing it just to him. There are other people than just me who gets this belittling from your boyfriend. You didn’t have to heat the situation and kick off. I don’t think you understand what you have written

You are both similar in them ways where you don’t read what you write, I can see why your both together lol.

Well I know your most likely a good parent, but I do WORRY about what he will say to your kids about gingers as he hates them that much.. I’m sorry some how gingers ruined his life

Maybe he needs ginger therapy I don’t know

But you brang him into it now.. I was speaking generally about others not him.

"For an example. And I won’t say names"
You're right you didn't say any names.
I suppose it was implied since I know who you're talking about.
I must admit I laughed at "Ginger Therapy".(could have used that line years ago)
My point was not to rekindle the fire, but to prove my point.
Which you helped me do.
You seem to have some problems of your own.
Other than bringing in our kids, I didn't have a problem.
You two can go at it, I might feel bad for you..
No, actually I wouldn't. you are correct. I'm just like him, except for my hair is naturally
Red.
Don't give me crap. I lived through it too.
Goes to show you not everyone is the same in game as in real life.
Something for you to consider.

DeletedUser119197

So basically your telling me he bullies gingers on the internet BUT goes out with a ginger and has kids? which are most likely ginger if you’d say?? (Possibility) so basically your saying he’s fake on the internet ? and that he literally talks crap and bullies gingers only on the internet ?

Still a bully I’d say?

Stiglette

Reaction score
So basically your telling me he bullies gingers on the internet BUT goes out with a ginger and has kids? which are most likely ginger if you’d say?? (Possibility) so basically your saying he’s fake on the internet ? and that he literally talks crap and bullies gingers only on the internet ?

Still a bully I’d say?
No.
I'd say you asked for it, and you got what you asked for.

DeletedUser119197

And yea I can admit I have problems lol but imma kid and I don’t have kids and I’m still going through
Life and learning.. simple

I would never bully someone because there ethnicity or hair colour or anything.. I’ve said some nasty poop, but was it because I got it back from them? yup

DeletedUser119197

Okay okay okay... I asked for it by saying nothing in the chat?

The first thing I’ve ever heard him say in the chat was

“Omg this ginger spans the chat can we kick him” something on the lines of that.. I had no idea who he was or why he said it.. or why he thought I was spamming the chat when I clearly wrote one thing lol.. and even people said “he only wrote a couple of things he just came on” lol

Please omg love of god.. grow up

Status
Not open for further replies.