Let me just say.

• Thread starter DeletedUser119197
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiglette

Reaction score
Okay okay okay... I asked for it by saying nothing in the chat?

The first thing I’ve ever heard him say in the chat was

“Omg this ginger spans the chat can we kick him” something on the lines of that.. I had no idea who he was or why he said it.. or why he thought I was spamming the chat when I clearly wrote one thing lol.. and even people said “he only wrote a couple of things he just came on” lol

Please omg love of god.. grow up

There's your first problem lol.
I'm done with this. I think you both messed up.
I think you took a super cheap shot at the kids.
I think I may be the only grown up in this.

DeletedUser119197

All I said was “I’m worried for your kids” It’s not like I called hem ginger my self did I lol

I was worried for them how can that possibly be bad.

I have all authority to say I’m worried for the kids if I think I’m worried.. when my statements approve anyone would be worried for the kids. I’d say he’s gingeracist

And yea you are more grown up than him as you can admit he wasn’t good either but god knows how I’m in the wrong for going ham back at him. Sometimes that’s all you can do to a bully...

Go ham at them bring people into it, make em think a little especially to a kid. lol

The Clyde

Oh wow aren't you a delicate little snowflake......

Lets just point out your account name and skype profile both say the big ginge.
You in your name are highlight something that has been a long running point of comic relief for western society with a whole bunch of things said about redheads including that they have no souls. :)
to then
What happened Exactly is that 2 comments were made in jest with no malice as one would assume you were able to take a ginger joke as you are advertising the fact. You took these comments personally and proceed to flame
When other attempted to cool the situation as a couple more ginger jokes were made you went to the point of making comments about peoples families and cross the line.
There is another member in the chat who has ginger hair, unlike you he has a sense of humor.
Not only does he piss himself laughing at the ginger jokes, he steers into them with jokes about secret ginger societies and groups with plans for ginger world domination.
It has in that chat become a constant point of comical relief with no malice meant by anybody.

I would suggest that if you are so delicate and sensitive that you delete all online accounts across all platforms so that nobody can make jokes.....

otherwise eat a spoon full of cement and hard the hell up

Stiglette

Reaction score
All I said was “I’m worried for your kids” It’s not like I called hem ginger my self did I lol

I was worried for them how can that possibly be bad.

I have all authority to say I’m worried for the kids if I think I’m worried.. when my statements approve anyone would be worried for the kids. I’d say he’s gingeracist

And yea you are more grown up than him as you can admit he wasn’t good either but god knows how I’m in the wrong for going ham back at him. Sometimes that’s all you can do to a bully...

Go ham at them bring people into it, make em think a little especially to a kid. lol
You've said you're a kid about a million times now.
So.
Where are your parents, why are you up so late, and why on earth would they let you have Skype.
Parenting fail.

DeletedUser119197

Can I just say... I’m a kid and I’m saying this? does that not bother you at all? That a kid thinks and worries for the kids? and people? Because of the arrogant and belittlers like hisself ?

Anyone this still is said in genral.. he is not the only one maybe he made a mistake. Or maybe he’s had a bad day at work

But next time hopfully he’s learnt not to just bully random kids at any time he likes.

DeletedUser119197

You've said you're a kid about a million times now.
So.
Where are your parents, why are you up so late, and why on earth would they let you have Skype.
Parenting fail.

And you think your right for saying that? What if I don’t have parents? You really really are a little
Creature aren’t you :)

Lord BillyNoMates

BigGinge

The ginger council has decided that you are no longer welcome as a ginger

any attempt to be a ginger will be led with gun fire

if you are caught within the ginger community again you will be arrested and charged with being unlawfully ginger

now please go join another hair colour community

DeletedUser119197

Oh wow aren't you a delicate little snowflake......

Lets just point out your account name and skype profile both say the big ginge.
You in your name are highlight something that has been a long running point of comic relief for western society with a whole bunch of things said about redheads including that they have no souls. :)
to then
What happened Exactly is that 2 comments were made in jest with no malice as one would assume you were able to take a ginger joke as you are advertising the fact. You took these comments personally and proceed to flame
When other attempted to cool the situation as a couple more ginger jokes were made you went to the point of making comments about peoples families and cross the line.
There is another member in the chat who has ginger hair, unlike you he has a sense of humor.
Not only does he piss himself laughing at the ginger jokes, he steers into them with jokes about secret ginger societies and groups with plans for ginger world domination.
It has in that chat become a constant point of comical relief with no malice meant by anybody.

I would suggest that if you are so delicate and sensitive that you delete all online accounts across all platforms so that nobody can make jokes.....

otherwise eat a spoon full of cement and hard the hell up

Okay once again. A joke is where it’s made a couple of times and you know he person

Don’t make jokes when you don’t have a clue who they are. That’s like me saying a load of racial abuse and saying “hey it’s a joke” are you a parent too? do you say to your kids

“Hey kid go up to that Asian
Person there and give him a joke and say “(insert the Asian nasty “joke” here) and then say to the Asian “hey it’s a joke then he will be fine”

Yea what a great way to put it actaully I think I see an Asian 2 seconds

* runs to the person

* talks a little

* gets smacked in the face

* runs back to mobile

Yea okay that didn’t work, I think he took the “joke” to far

I totally agree with you ya know, I tell you what
Next time I see a ginger in a chat and I don’t know who they are I’ll just say

“Who the $*** likes gingers get him out of the chat, he’s so annoying he’s a little stalker”

I hope you aren’t a parent yourself mate.

DeletedUser119197

What is wrong with you people?

I am not bothered about the jokes I’ve had jokes all my life, but what I haven’t had is bullying in my life

Maybe the gingers in this game have been bullied and are used to it, I don’t know

But all I know is you can’t just be nasty to someone and say it’s a joke.

And I’m talking about the other 5 points I made in my post. About racial and girls appearance and being frightened to video chat because of this community and what not

DeletedUser119197

I just wasn't quite sure you were human, I mean technology is great now, maybe you're just an annoying bot to keep us entertained?

You are heartless

And for that, sircornish and yourself go very well.

And for that for a mother too? Damm feel sorry

Woops

DeletedUser119197

An orphan is someone where there parents have died

You really are clueless and disgusting

The Clyde

Okay once again. A joke is where it’s made a couple of times and you know he person

Don’t make jokes when you don’t have a clue who they are. That’s like me saying a load of racial abuse and saying “hey it’s a joke” are you a parent too? do you say to your kids

“Hey kid go up to that Asian
Person there and give him a joke and say “(insert the Asian nasty “joke” here) and then say to the Asian “hey it’s a joke then he will be fine”

Yea what a great way to put it actaully I think I see an Asian 2 seconds

* runs to the person

* talks a little

* gets smacked in the face

* runs back to mobile

Yea okay that didn’t work, I think he took the “joke” to far

I totally agree with you ya know, I tell you what
Next time I see a ginger in a chat and I don’t know who they are I’ll just say

“Who the $*** likes gingers get him out of the chat, he’s so annoying he’s a little stalker”

I hope you aren’t a parent yourself mate.

Wow again asking if people have kids, You really want to take this into the real world and start something don't you????
I'd seriously stop talking before you say one of this things that you can't unsay.....

Lord BillyNoMates

An orphan is someone where there parents have died

You really are clueless and disgusting
entirely wrong actually

someone can be an orphan for many reasons

what happened if your parents just left you on a street corner and walked away

you would be an orphan but your parents would still be a live

DeletedUser119197

You won’t me to stop talking on my own thread? Where all my points are valid.

You are just reacting to them in the disgusting way you want to.

DeletedUser119197

entirely wrong actually

someone can be an orphan for many reasons

what happened if your parents just left you on a street corner and walked away

you would be an orphan but your parents would still be a live

Okay, but still is it right to really say “least I kept my kids” ? She’s aiming that at me pretty clearly...

And I bet she will realise now what she has said is disgusting and try to turn it around

Lord BillyNoMates

Okay, but still is it right to really say “least I kept my kids” ? She’s aiming that at me pretty clearly...

And I bet she will realise now what she has said is disgusting and try to turn it around
your the only one thats disgusting

you made a thread because someone called you a gingernut xD

if you dont want to be insulted or joked about because of your hair colour then grow up and stop using the word ginge in every single name you use

Status
Not open for further replies.