Let the flaming begin...

Colossus_of_VA

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I have returned to playing on W2, let me preempt some of the questions that may be asked by making a few brief statements.

I will not say what account I'm using.
I will not say which tribe I'm in.
No one knows what account I'm playing accept its former owner.
I don't know (at this time) what I may or may not do with this account.

Now that thats out of the way I would like to ask a simple question....

Does anyone know where I misplaced my tribe? its rather hard to miss.... its very large, lots of people.... it has "HOT" stamped all over it.... hmmm.. anyone ?

How embarrising... I know it was here when I left, and I had every assurance that the people I left it with would care for it with the utmost skill and determination.... I'm sure its here somewhere.... hmmm.....

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
HOT, as far as I know, mostly joined MPX to form REB. Though I think a few players split off to join other tribes too, but it's difficult to know, since it was quite a while ago. And either way a lot of accounts don't have original owners anymore, so. ;|

DeletedUser

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I have returned to playing on W2

Been waiting for this announcement for a while, Colossus_of_VA. And it is good news indeed.

I have no questions but one and that is for myself. Should I re-join to fight you or crusade with you... :icon_wink::lol::icon_wink:

Colossus_of_VA

HOT, as far as I know, mostly joined MPX to form REB. Though I think a few players split off to join other tribes too, but it's difficult to know, since it was quite a while ago. And either way a lot of accounts don't have original owners anymore, so. ;|

Surly this can not be so.... I had every assurance that those that had "the reins of command" as I left, where more than capable of moving HOT on the is ultimate victory.

Now enough of this joking around and kindly point me in the direction of my tribe.:icon_cool:

Colossus_of_VA

Been waiting for this announcement for a while, Colossus_of_VA. And it is good news indeed.

I have no questions but one and that is for myself. Should I re-join to fight you or crusade with you... :icon_wink::lol::icon_wink:

You where a worthy opponent so I must assume you could make a good ally, the choice is yours to make, I welcome either outcome.

DeletedUser95513

Ohh good ole Congo...the one who faked his own death...interesting that you want to come back and play after ohh so much trouble to trick ppl into thinking u were dead

DeletedUser7126

some things never change.

anyhoo, inactivity and people quitting is what happened to every tribe in this world. look at the once big,bad TW...where are they? saints? MPX? dont go bashing only HOT leadership bro... leaders done what needed to be done and the ones that cared enough to stick around and see it through are still here seeing it through. the merger of MPX and HOT has truned out to be quite fruitful in my opinion

DeletedUser

Ohh good ole Congo...the one who faked his own death...interesting that you want to come back and play after ohh so much trouble to trick ppl into thinking u were dead

Bonesaw24, one day, I hope you could find room in that big heart of yours to forgive me for my actions. My actions, no matter how I look at it, cannot ever be justified. But if you don't forgive me, I would completely understand why you'd refuse to do such an act. This applies to you and everyone else that I have greatly offended and hurt.

In the mean time, I find it difficult to figure out who to join. Both sides have already invited me. I had turned them down due to the personal challenges I have with this game [addiction] . However, my preference would be to fight along side of the underdog.

REB is much smaller than the two titan tribes, but it has been victorious in one-to-one action. Despite this, it has a long way to go.

ATEN appears to be focused on the magic number of 85% of the villages in the world to gain victory. But at 70%, and losing villages to REB, she has a long way to go.

LWS seems to have the same goal, but is a crippled water buffalo compared to the two other tribes. This tribe is becoming more of a liability than an asset to ATEN.

Just my thoughts as an outsider.

========================

"You may have brilliant ideas, you may be able to invent unbeatable strategies -- but if the group that you lead, and that you depend on to execute your plans, is unresponsive and uncreative, and if its members always put their personal agendas first, your ideas will mean nothing. You must learn the lesson of war: it is the structure of the army -- the chain of command and relationship of the parts to the whole -- that will give your strategies force." - The 33 Strategies of War

DeletedUser7126

Bonesaw24, one day, I hope you could find room in that big heart of yours to forgive me for my actions. My actions, no matter how I look at it, cannot ever be justified. But if you don't forgive me, I would completely understand why you'd refuse to do such an act. This applies to you and everyone else that I have greatly offended and hurt.

In the mean time, I find it difficult to figure out who to join. Both sides have already invited me. I had turned them down due to the personal challenges I have with this game [addiction] . However, my preference would be to fight along side of the underdog.

REB is much smaller than the two titan tribes, but it has been victorious in one-to-one action. Despite this, it has a long way to go.

ATEN appears to be focused on the magic number of 85% of the villages in the world to gain victory. But at 70%, and losing villages to REB, she has a long way to go.

LWS seems to have the same goal, but is a crippled water buffalo compared to the two other tribes. This tribe is becoming more of a liability than an asset to ATEN.

Just my thoughts as an outsider.

========================

"You may have brilliant ideas, you may be able to invent unbeatable strategies -- but if the group that you lead, and that you depend on to execute your plans, is unresponsive and uncreative, and if its members always put their personal agendas first, your ideas will mean nothing. You must learn the lesson of war: it is the structure of the army -- the chain of command and relationship of the parts to the whole -- that will give your strategies force." - The 33 Strategies of War

your view of lws is opposite of reality. aten are liability to lws in my opinion

DeletedUser95513

Big Congo, I do forgive you, It was just in really bad taste...however... if you did want to quit...there would be no shame...as i too know the addiction this game had...but seeing as your heartfelt apology has touched me not only in my heart...but also some where else :)....I would be honored to play alongside you once again...for TWWWWWWW....the bestest most strongest tribe ever!

DeletedUser

Colossus_of_VA, Wow, never thought I would see you return.

some things never change.

anyhoo, inactivity and people quitting is what happened to every tribe in this world. look at the once big,bad TW...where are they? saints? MPX? dont go bashing only HOT leadership bro... leaders done what needed to be done and the ones that cared enough to stick around and see it through are still here seeing it through. the merger of MPX and HOT has truned out to be quite fruitful in my opinion

As far as I am aware most of us quit after we showed we could take on ATEN and HOT at the same time ;)

DeletedUser

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I have returned to playing on W2, let me preempt some of the questions that may be asked by making a few brief statements.

I will not say what account I'm using.
I will not say which tribe I'm in.
No one knows what account I'm playing accept its former owner.
I don't know (at this time) what I may or may not do with this account.

Now that thats out of the way I would like to ask a simple question....

Does anyone know where I misplaced my tribe? its rather hard to miss.... its very large, lots of people.... it has "HOT" stamped all over it.... hmmm.. anyone ?

How embarrising... I know it was here when I left, and I had every assurance that the people I left it with would care for it with the utmost skill and determination.... I'm sure its here somewhere.... hmmm.....

gunna go for a random stab in the dark and say your account is in REB, thats my thought on this ;D

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
not to my knowledge.

Well, he DID say that only him and the former owner knows which account he's playing, so... I figure that confirms it wasn't the Steve account at least! Unless, of course, it's just an elaborate plot to make us think that... /headache from overthinking

Colossus_of_VA

HOT is fine. Why does HOT need saving? HOT goes through their troubles just like every tribe in every world of this game. How about we give little ole me a chance?

A leader that will be here until they shut this world down.

I have hated to see so many leaders leave the past few months and that all stops here. That is a promise!

VS.

the merger of MPX and HOT has truned out to be quite fruitful in my opinion

Anyone else see a problem here?

The bottom line is... HOT is no longer in existence due to your incompetence and failures.

DeletedUser

So Joey the question is what account are you playing and for what side?

Welcome back all the same,but i would like to know pretty plz :)

DeletedUser

Oh... Mikeys, Mikeys. I know that's gotta drive a control freak like you nutz. lol :icon_biggrin::lol::icon_razz:

Don't worry. Hamartia told me what account he is playing. I'll give you a clue.

Look for the terrorist on a bicycle carrying balloons.

81586072.jpg

Colossus_of_VA

I'm sure you would like to know, I just as sure that I'm not going to tell you...

Don't worry Mikey, I fully plan on visiting your villages in the near future :icon_twisted:

Colossus_of_VA

Oh... Mikeys, Mikeys. I know that's gotta drive a control freak like you nutz. lol :icon_biggrin::lol::icon_razz:

Don't worry. Hamartia told me what account he is playing. I'll give you a clue.

I actually wish Hamartia was still around, one of the better players that this game has ever seen.