Let the flaming begin...

DeletedUser1125

Ahhh, I too would be happy if Hamartia truly were back. A legend in the North.

S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7126

VS.

Anyone else see a problem here?

The bottom line is... HOT is no longer in existence due to your incompetence and failures.

The bottom line is the players that were in HOT that still desired to play this game are still around. you think if you stayed that HOT would still be 3 branches of 70 players? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you stayed, TW would have won this world a year ago since you were their muppet. I did what needed to be done for the players that kept playing this game. if it werent for the chickens**t runners you breeded while leading hot maybe the name would still be around
pat yourself on the back all you want joey.... you wouldnt have changed a damn thing! you arent as good as you thought you were. way to come in and announce your triumphant return oh great one. while you are doing that though you may want to hit your recruit and attack buttons cause this game is far beyond needing a politician who talks a good game. matter of fact, not many players left in this world who even know who the hell you are and the rest dont give a s**t who you are!!!!

DeletedUser

omg steve whos the dude talking crap about you and us hot guys.
identify your account and come say hello.

Colossus_of_VA

The bottom line is the players that were in HOT that still desired to play this game are still around. you think if you stayed that HOT would still be 3 branches of 70 players? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you stayed, TW would have won this world a year ago since you were their muppet.
pat yourself on the back all you want joey.... you wouldnt have changed a damn thing! you arent as good as you thought you were. way to come in and announce your triumphant return oh great one. while you are doing that though you may want to hit your recruit and attack buttons cause this game is far beyond needing a politician who talks a good game. matter of fact, not many players left in this world who even know who the hell you are and the rest dont give a s**t who you are!!!!

My my... looks like I struck a raw nerve, odd how touchy you are about dismantling HOT, its almost like your feel guilty or something...

I simply reposted your own words and promises, there are many more comments to the effect that you would never let anything bad happen to HOT (if you would like me to bring them all back up?) its not my problem you cant live with what you have said....

DeletedUser7126

omg steve whos the dude talking crap about you and us hot guys.
identify your account and come say hello.

pffft..he wont bro. he is a rock star and way above us incompetent players. he is way too important for us

DeletedUser7126

My my... looks like I struck a raw nerve, odd how touchy you are about dismantling HOT, its almost like your feel guilty or something...

I simply reposted your own words and promises, there are many more comments to the effect that you would never let anything bad happen to HOT (if you would like me to bring them all back up?) its not my problem you cant live with what you have said....

bring them up bro...please!!!! i always said i would do whats best for HOT and i did. the members made hot so essentially they were hot and i have kept them in the best possible position they could be in. like i said, short of me knocking on doors in real life, you cant make people play the game. im sure you could have though...we all played this game just for you...right?

Colossus_of_VA

pffft..he wont bro. he is a rock star and way above us incompetent players. he is way too important for us

Dude... really, show me a post where I claimed to be a great player or drop the lame "he thinks hes so great" high school bs.

If thats your best shot then just stop posting at all.

DeletedUser

whoopie.

if you care so much about hot how come you quit.
steve did a great job and at least hes still here

by the way how long you back for this time

DeletedUser7126

Dude... really, show me a post where I claimed to be a great player or drop the lame "he thinks hes so great" high school bs.

If thats your best shot then just stop posting at all.

you insinuate it joey by calling the masses and beating your chest when you come back to the game...i assure you, no one cares bro. if you wanna play then play, we dont need to know every time you leave and come back. you are not as important as you think you are bro.

Colossus_of_VA

bring them up bro...please!!!! i always said i would do whats best for HOT and i did. the members made hot so essentially they were hot and i have kept them in the best possible position they could be in. like i said, short of me knocking on doors in real life, you cant make people play the game. im sure you could have though...we all played this game just for you...right?

great way to state an argument, over simplify it, ignore any facts that dont work for you and you make any pig fly.

player participation has ALWAYS been a pain in the ass, its leadership's job to promote participation but I will grant that it gets harder over time, but this doesnt explain how you lost 4 branches in the first 30 days as the commander...

DeletedUser7126

great way to state an argument, over simplify it, ignore any facts that dont work for you and you make any pig fly.

player participation has ALWAYS been a pain in the ass, its leadership's job to promote participation but I will grant that it gets harder over time, but this doesnt explain how you lost 4 branches in the first 30 days as the commander...

hahaha...i told you, they all ran from TW... icant help that people dont want to fight in a fighting game. they were used to your leadership where words carried them trhough. your tenure obviously breeded chickens**t runners(SW)...my leadership took axes to get us through and we are doing just fine after all that happened

DeletedUser

HOT was a fine tribe once all the idiots left, no offence colossus.

DeletedUser

oh jees
marlow pass me the tape measure
thnx
haha mines the biggest i win.

dude if your back just play the stupid game if not then take a puafo pill

ramz fan

Why not just announce the account and be a man about it? You said about HS bs in an earlier post. The OP wreaks of it. The pot and the kettle much?

DeletedUser

Wow this is gettin hottttttttttt in hurrrrrrrrrr

I blame this all on you.

you insinuate it joey by calling the masses and beating your chest when you come back to the game...i assure you, no one cares bro. if you wanna play then play, we dont need to know every time you leave and come back. you are not as important as you think you are bro.

Steve34cks Public Rant

:icon_wink::icon_smile:

I think both leaders did a good job. Steve34cks had to deal with a backstab that literally destroyed the morale of so many players. They were in a heavy fight with ATEN, then their ally turns against them in the most cruel way. Most of those players didn't stand a chance.

However, what was left of Steve34cks' HOT were hardened warriors, bent on revenge. Steve34cks managed to get an uneasy alliance that proved pivotal to the survival of the remaining members. He steadied his tribe and brought respect by never turning on his allies during his watch (something some of us, including myself, were a bit concerned about). While he had a chance to fail, he recovered and found new life and surgence with the merging of both MPX and HOT.

Colossus_of_VA, when you took over the reigns (not sure when really), HOT never seemed to be in a endangered situation. Perhaps some close calls, but nothing Steve34cks had to deal with. Both provide solid leadership. Unfortunately, one feels wronged while the other shruggs it off.

That is my opinion from the outside.

I'm sure you would like to know, I just as sure that I'm not going to tell you...

Mikeys reaction after reading this.

NOTE: you could say Mikeys reaction is the same as my going through withdrawals from this insane game.

[ offers popcorn to anyone ]

DeletedUser95513

That was def mikeys...although i never knew he had sucha fond liking of inatimate objects...but it pulls so many things together now :)

DeletedUser

I'm sure you would like to know, I just as sure that I'm not going to tell you...

Don't worry Mikey, I fully plan on visiting your villages in the near future :icon_twisted:

At a guess, I would say it's an account from an old member of TW. Not that I am interested but just a random stab in the dark due to the worlds history and the way things went for it :(