Let the flaming begin...

DeletedUser

No point guessing, looking at things though the chance is an ex TW member, could be anyone though. Either way I am sure you will find out in the end.

Crazy though, coll, you also get bored of WoW after the new release? :) I did pretty soon after lol.

DeletedUser

I blame this all on you.

Steve34cks Public Rant

:icon_wink::icon_smile:

I think both leaders did a good job. Steve34cks had to deal with a backstab that literally destroyed the morale of so many players. They were in a heavy fight with ATEN, then their ally turns against them in the most cruel way. Most of those players didn't stand a chance.

However, what was left of Steve34cks' HOT were hardened warriors, bent on revenge. Steve34cks managed to get an uneasy alliance that proved pivotal to the survival of the remaining members. He steadied his tribe and brought respect by never turning on his allies during his watch (something some of us, including myself, were a bit concerned about). While he had a chance to fail, he recovered and found new life and surgence with the merging of both MPX and HOT.

Colossus_of_VA, when you took over the reigns (not sure when really), HOT never seemed to be in a endangered situation. Perhaps some close calls, but nothing Steve34cks had to deal with. Both provide solid leadership. Unfortunately, one feels wronged while the other shruggs it off.

That is my opinion from the outside.

Mikeys reaction after reading this.

NOTE: you could say Mikeys reaction is the same as my going through withdrawals from this insane game.

[ offers popcorn to anyone ]

OMG...did Ysiek leave again?

DeletedUser

So Joey the question is what account are you playing and for what side?

Welcome back all the same,but i would like to know pretty plz :)

Nice attempt at deception. I'm not fooled by it and I hope no-one else is either.

DeletedUser

Let the flaming begin.....

well you get what you ask for in this game it appears...:lol:

Welcome back anyways - :axemen: active players always welcome :axemen: - on either side I would imagine

DeletedUser

Say what you want as i have no idea what account he is playing,believe it or don't doubting Thomas...

Nice attempt at deception. I'm not fooled by it and I hope no-one else is either.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
hahaha...i told you, they all ran from TW... icant help that people dont want to fight in a fighting game. they were used to your leadership where words carried them trhough. your tenure obviously breeded chickens**t runners(SW)...my leadership took axes to get us through and we are doing just fine after all that happened

So... Colossus made a superpower out of four branches of chickenshit runners? Impressive. And it all fell into pieces when you took over? Hmmm...

Yeah I can't say I'm very partial to either one of you two, but I cant help by thinking that you cut yourself off by the ankles there :p

Colossus_of_VA

I'm sure that someone will spot what account I'm playing sooner or later, I'm not to worried about it coming out, just need some breathing room to get the account set up and reeducate myself on playing this game.

As far as HOT is concerned, its a fairly pointless argument since its gone and the players that made it what it was are gone as well.... Steve and I will always disagree on the "how" and "why" things happened as they did... no amount of flaming each other will change the past.

As one of the aristocrats of HOT, Steve was certainly one of the people that made it a great tribe and there is no denying that he was a valuable member of leadership, our disagreement is based entirely on his performance as the leader of the now defunked HOT, perhaps I'm being overly judgmental since I can not know everything that he had to deal with but I do know that some of what he took to be fact was dead wrong.

I guess in the end its a natural thing to be negative about something ending that took so much effort to maintain, I have no doubt that, in his own way, Steve also may miss what was once so important to so many.

kilo42stu

Sorry but i don`t actually remember you colossus but welcome back and well done for breathing some life back into the forum =)

Colossus_of_VA

So... Colossus made a superpower out of four branches of chickenshit runners? Impressive. And it all fell into pieces when you took over? Hmmm...

Yeah I can't say I'm very partial to either one of you two, but I cant help by thinking that you cut yourself off by the ankles there :p

Not sure what was meant by the "four branches" comment, at the hight of HOT's best days (when I left) there where (roughly) 13 branches or 850 members

HOT (main).........Warband
HOT|NE..............HOT|SW
HOT|NE2............HOT|SW2
HOT|NW.............HOT|SE
HOT|NW2...........HOT|SE2
HOT|NW3
HOT|NW4
HOT|NW5
HOT|NW6

As I have said before, any success that is attributed to those days, belongs to everyone that made it happen, not me.

DeletedUser7126

jirki...if you notice when i said runners i put sw in apprentices... they ran and that mistakenly broad statement was more directed at them. only the saling family stayed and fought it out which i will always respect them for.

joey...hot was big and bad, so was TW..so was saints. my only point in tnhis whole thing is that times change. my leadership didnt make any one tribe fail. inactivity did. only thing i went against grain on was the TW relationship. We all know what happened there so i wont debate that any more. when you led the tribe there were hundreds of players in w2....now we are lucky to have 150 and damn lucky if 50 of those are truly active.

so whenb i say i did what was best for hot...i did. the ones that stayed anyway. if it was my leadership they didnt like all they had to do was change tribes if they still wanted to play the game b8ut that wasnt the case.

DeletedUser

this argument wouldnt be happening if i got leadership of HOT :icon_cool:

Colossus_of_VA

jirki...if you notice when i said runners i put sw in apprentices... they ran and that mistakenly broad statement was more directed at them. only the saling family stayed and fought it out which i will always respect them for.

joey...hot was big and bad, so was TW..so was saints. my only point in tnhis whole thing is that times change. my leadership didnt make any one tribe fail. inactivity did. only thing i went against grain on was the TW relationship. We all know what happened there so i wont debate that any more. when you led the tribe there were hundreds of players in w2....now we are lucky to have 150 and damn lucky if 50 of those are truly active.

so whenb i say i did what was best for hot...i did. the ones that stayed anyway. if it was my leadership they didnt like all they had to do was change tribes if they still wanted to play the game b8ut that wasnt the case.

As I said, its fairly pointless to continue to argue about it, I have my views and you have yours, I admit that as a member of HOT (during my time leading) you where a great asset to the tribe, what happened after my time is where the dispute is and most likely always will be....

The only real issue that I would like to resolve (I doubt I will) is the issue with the relationship between HOT and TW, at no point (directly after I quit) did I see TW as an aggressor toward HOT, what I saw was the normal stupid mistakes that always happened between tribes (cross noblings, rogue player attacks, issues with abandon claims etc etc.) I was frankly shocked that you responded as you did, my opinion (which I gave to Lippa and Dreid at the time) was that you had enough experience to see these random mistakes for what they where and that you wouldn't over react, yet to my surprise all hell broke loose... a little investigation work on my part led me to understand that you where getting alot of pressure from some fairly new aristocrats (one female that I don't recall the name of that had a past history of hating TW).

Anyway... I never understood your position on TW, its possible that something was going on that I didn't know about but since I was in TW at the time and had good sources of information within HOT leadership it doubtful.

ramz fan

In my opinion, what is done is done. REB is a remnant of the best of HOT and MPX and you should be thankful that when REB comes out on top it was part HOT players that made it happen. I'd feel pride in that if it were me. As long as I've known Steve and played against SE2, they were nothing but professional. He is a good leader and I have the utmost faith in him in the months and years ahead.

DeletedUser

In my opinion, what is done is done. REB is a remnant of the best of HOT and MPX and you should be thankful that when REB comes out on top it was part HOT players that made it happen. I'd feel pride in that if it were me. As long as I've known Steve and played against SE2, they were nothing but professional. He is a good leader and I have the utmost faith in him in the months and years ahead.

think you've missed me out in there ;)
although im not REB i was HOT and one of the better ones i think seen as though i at least stayed active most of the time :)

ramz fan

although im not REB i was HOT and one of the better ones i think seen as though i at least stayed active most of the time :)

I think I have. Sorry about that haha. I never made your acquaintance in game before though I have heard of you.

DeletedUser

Yeah, you let your reputation go a bit from what tribe you are in now. ;)

DeletedUser

I'll toot my own horn here and point out that you had my diplomacy skills to help you in keeping the peace with TW. Steve never had that kind of assistance from the connections with the other tribes that I got for you. Yes, back then, Diplomacy was a big factor in running the world, and NO I did NOT turn this game at any time in Tribal Hugs as I was accused of doing.
McMommy