Let the flaming begin...

ramz fan

Highborn was, without any doubt, one of the best offensive players in the game, but in one circumstance he bit off more than he could handle, he had a large block of isolated villages in the SE and had managed to piss off a player named Beldon, Beldon was the leader of a tribe in that area and he made Highborn the focus of his whole tribe, Highborn was in HOT|SE2 and that HOT branch did not get along with the members of HOT|SE (led by Ripply), HOT|SE was considered a "tribal hugs" group of players but active, I asked HOT|SE to support Highborn, they stacked his villages so well that he not only didn't lose any but was able to start taking villages from Beldon.

The point is... labeling large groups of players as "cowards" because they don't do things your way is arrogant and incredibly stupid.

Beldin was not larger than Highborn in that area. Beldin was the co-leader of RB. And Highborn was not the focus of our whole tribe. I believe Highborn did lose a few villages, seeing as I took five myself.

http://www.twstats.com/en2/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=20186&type=all&oldplayer=-1&newplayer=73763&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

Okay, continue. :)

DeletedUser

Beldin was not larger than Highborn in that area. Beldin was the co-leader of RB. And Highborn was not the focus of our whole tribe. I believe Highborn did lose a few villages, seeing as I took five myself.

http://www.twstats.com/en2/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=20186&type=all&oldplayer=-1&newplayer=73763&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

This is what led to RB breaking up though, I remember this well, more of a personal WAR between Beldin and a few others.

Colossus_of_VA

Beldin wasn't larger than Highborn but Highborn was getting hit by over 20 different attackers (at Beldin's direction) and HB did lose some villages but this was before the support was sent, once HOT|SE sent support he lost nothing and started retaking.... but the specifics of that event wasn't the point, the point was that an alleged "Tribal huggs" branch saved his ass and he went on to do great things for HOT because they saved him.

DeletedUser7126

Beldin wasn't larger than Highborn but Highborn was getting hit by over 20 different attackers (at Beldin's direction) and HB did lose some villages but this was before the support was sent, once HOT|SE sent support he lost nothing and started retaking.... but the specifics of that event wasn't the point, the point was that an alleged "Tribal huggs" branch saved his ass and he went on to do great things for HOT because they saved him.

very good point and very true...however, they never claimed to be the warrior branch of hot either and practically begged for a chance to whoop TW...lol. i think they were putting up a front thinking the alliance wouldnt break. when it did, they were like...uh....uh oh!!!! :) anyhoo.
whats done is done

ramz fan

Beldin was rather spread out into K66/67/77/56 and highborn had a very large cluster in that area. I know for a fact he was bigger than Beldin in that area. There wasn't even 10 players on the front line there so I really, really doubt there were 20 different attackers. It was me, Donaldinio, BOTK, and ionutz sending nukes. I'm not sure if Dwarv and RB4 sent anything or not, but I believe not. I see your point and I understand. I am a stickler for details. :/

Colossus_of_VA

very good point and very true...however, they never claimed to be the warrior branch of hot either and practically begged for a chance to whoop TW...lol. i think they were putting up a front thinking the alliance wouldnt break. when it did, they were like...uh....uh oh!!!! :) anyhoo.
whats done is done

I can see how it would be easy to assume that they didn't have the back bone to fight TW but looking a little closer at things makes it clear that there was something else going on, as I said in another post... HOT|SW fought hard and took some heavy loses in the XIG war, then had a significant role in the war against RB/Force/MPX... and then finally they where the only branch that had anything to do with crushing that indy tribe in the extreme center west (the name escapes me right now), if you take all this in to account... a reasonable person must ask why they suddenly decided to "appear" to be cowardly? what was the motivation to do 180 degree turn around from what they had been doing?

Colossus_of_VA

Beldin was rather spread out into K66/67/77/56 and highborn had a very large cluster in that area. I know for a fact he was bigger than Beldin in that area. There wasn't even 10 players on the front line there so I really, really doubt there were 20 different attackers. It was me, Donaldinio, BOTK, and ionutz sending nukes. I'm not sure if Dwarv and RB4 sent anything or not, but I believe not. I see your point and I understand. I am a stickler for details. :/

I recall that as this situation was unfolding, HB's "significant other" contacted me to say that Jason (his real name) was sick and couldn't log on, she passed the account to me to sit for a day while he slept, I counted the number of attackers and it was roughly 20 different accounts attacking him (could have been 18 to 22, this was a while ago) the bulk of the attacks could have been fakes for all I know since I only had the account for a few hours and running a tribe eats up most of my available time.

DeletedUser7126

I can see how it would be easy to assume that they didn't have the back bone to fight TW but looking a little closer at things makes it clear that there was something else going on, as I said in another post... HOT|SW fought hard and took some heavy loses in the XIG war, then had a significant role in the war against RB/Force/MPX... and then finally they where the only branch that had anything to do with crushing that indy tribe in the extreme center west (the name escapes me right now), if you take all this in to account... a reasonable person must ask why they suddenly decided to "appear" to be cowardly? what was the motivation to do 180 degree turn around from what they had been doing?

Have no clue!!!! I know u are insuating it was because of me. However, im the very leader they begged to for the fight against them so........

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score

That was Clawbeasts tribe, wasn't it? Was it SHADO? Or do I confuse things here? xD

Colossus_of_VA

Have no clue!!!! I know u are insuating it was because of me. However, im the very leader they begged to for the fight against them so........

Steve... calm down, I don't KNOW what motivated them to do what they did, I'm only saying that "cowardice" doesn't make sense, you and I are finally being civil with each other after years of animosity, dont let paranoia ruin it.

Colossus_of_VA

That was Clawbeasts tribe, wasn't it? Was it SHADO? Or do I confuse things here? xD

You are 100% correct, the tribe was Shado and the leader of the tribe was Clawbeast, thank you for the assist.

DeletedUser

Steve... calm down, I don't KNOW what motivated them to do what they did, I'm only saying that "cowardice" doesn't make sense, you and I are finally being civil with each other after years of animosity, dont let paranoia ruin it.

Seems more like you are the one who is was annoyed the HOT tag doesn't exist anymore and steve was the first person you blamed without knowing details. What would you know? you wasn't there. The SW left and cried like little girls, who cares if they didn't cry about another war and the biggest HOT tribe at the time (HOTNW1) broke off and became independent. But we was never into going against TW at the time anyway.

DeletedUser

Seems more like you are the one who is was annoyed the HOT tag doesn't exist anymore and steve was the first person you blamed without knowing details. What would you know? you wasn't there. The SW left and cried like little girls, who cares if they didn't cry about another war and the biggest HOT tribe at the time (HOTNW1) broke off and became independent. But we was never into going against TW at the time anyway.

i was there :DDDDDDDD

DeletedUser95513

Thats Bc we TW members Were going to DESTROY you noobs! :)

Colossus_of_VA

Seems more like you are the one who is was annoyed the HOT tag doesn't exist anymore

Correct, I'm not happy with HOT being gone, no one that puts many hours of work into something would be happy about it being gone..... what part of this is difficult for you to understand?

and steve was the first person you blamed without knowing details.What would you know? you wasn't there.

As the leader of a tribe, you get blamed for your choices, thats what being a leader is all about, responsibility, if you cant hack it then stay out of the hot seat.

You are factually incorrect, I was there and I know more than most what went on, I had the unique perspective of having been the leader of HOT for many years and being in TW as all this happened, you on the other hand have almost no usable perspective on all this.... why again do you have anything to say about this?

The SW left and cried like little girls, who cares if they didn't cry about another war and the biggest HOT tribe at the time (HOTNW1) broke off and became independent. But we was never into going against TW at the time anyway.

I care, thats who cares.

If I understand you correctly (I admit the the bulk of your post is unintelligible and therefore easily misunderstood) what your trying to say is that If I, or possibly anyone else, post something that you don't care about or don't agree with then we are wasting your valuable time in having you read it? if this is correct then allow me to assure you that its not required of you, by anyone that I know of, to read my posts or anyone elses.... if this problem of yours persists I would advise you to seek the council of a forum moderator in assisting you with BLOCKING the posts of whatever persons you think are wasting your time.

Have a nice day

DeletedUser

Did i say anything was hard to understand and was my statement wrong? no.

I can say what i want because i am more important than you ;)

I said who cares if they didn't cry about a war, they still did what they did. Is it really that hard to understand for you?...

I never claimed anything about posts wasting my time, you are now just coming to silly conclusions. Although having to explain all this to you is kinda wasting my time indeed.