Let the flaming begin...

Colossus_of_VA

Yeah...I"m still here..still playing my original account. How's it's been going?

Not too bad, I got conned into playing again but it shaping up to be a bit of fun, don't know that we have ever fought for the same team before but I'm sure we shall get along to the ultimate demise of our enimies... how you been doing?

Colossus_of_VA

Did i say anything was hard to understand and was my statement wrong? no.

I did not state that you said anything was hard to understand, I simply asked the question "what part of this is difficult for you to understand?" based on you pointing out what was painfully obvious, that I wasn't happy about HOT being gone.... this statement is akin to saying "air is good to breath" as if you where in sole ownership of this knowledge.

I can say what i want because i am more important than you ;)

I'm not sure that I should dignify this comment with a response.

I said who cares if they didn't cry about a war, they still did what they did. Is it really that hard to understand for you?..

I am not constrained to your mental limitation, why should I limit myself to what you understand or care about?

I never claimed anything about posts wasting my time, you are now just coming to silly conclusions. Although having to explain all this to you is kinda wasting my time indeed.

I simply assumed that your primary meaning was that I was wasting your time since the thrust of your argument (as best I'm able to sift thru the drivel) is that I care about something that you don't.

DeletedUser910

At least the boards are alive now. lol!! Who started this thread again? Hehe.

Colossus_of_VA

At least the boards are alive now. lol!! Who started this thread again? Hehe.

Howdy Xander, long time no see....

Guilty as charged, I started this thread for better or worse

PS: If you have any of my old villages in K47 Im thinking about coming to get them... :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser910

Howdy Xander, long time no see....

Guilty as charged, I started this thread for better or worse

PS: If you have any of my old villages in K47 Im thinking about coming to get them... :)

ATEN Kicked me out of K47 a long time ago. Now that we are allied again, I'm back in K46. You should have stayed awhile longer. All my buddies left several years ago.

Colossus_of_VA

ATEN Kicked me out of K47 a long time ago. Now that we are allied again, I'm back in K46. You should have stayed awhile longer. All my buddies left several years ago.

Do you recall how we first met? its an interesting story if I recall it correctly.

DeletedUser2248

Just read this thread right through - so many familiar names and the best thread on this forum for eons!

But steve, you did screw up ;)

And congo, did you ever explain why you faked your death on the forum?

DeletedUser

But steve, you did screw up ;)

not that you're biased of course lippa. I doubt you really know what happened any more than I do, and tbh who cares? Steve is still here an playing and will be to the end. He has a loyal and dedicated crew backing him every step of the way. And that says much more to me than all the bs thats been posted here.

other than that....hows things with you lippa? Are you tempted back now your side has the biggest slice of the pie?

DeletedUser2248

I know enough of what happened to know that he made stuff up or at least, intentionally misinterpreted things to suit his own agenda.

im good thanks hooch, didnt realise my side did have the biggest slice of the pie - I was looking at the updating maps and couldnt make heads nor tails of who was who and who was where, lol.

No return for me, atm, I just like to check out what is going on from time to time :) How's you?

DeletedUser

I know enough of what happened to know that he made stuff up or at least, intentionally misinterpreted things to suit his own agenda.

rubbish! I don't think his own agenda would be to have players jump ship. Maybe you had the wool pulled over your eyes just as much as he did.

im good thanks hooch, didnt realise my side did have the biggest slice of the pie - I was looking at the updating maps and couldnt make heads nor tails of who was who and who was where, lol.

QFT TW/LWS have kind of lost their way and allowed themselves to become atenised.

No return for me, atm, I just like to check out what is going on from time to time :) How's you?
I can't really say too much here, but I'm good thanks :) Tis a shame you're not free to return ...i've been looking for a decent player to co.

DeletedUser

I can't really say too much here, but I'm good thanks :) Tis a shame you're not free to return ...i've been looking for a decent player to co.

I would demote you if you really picked lippa, he can't be trusted :O

DeletedUser7126

You obviously dont know what you think you do! How is it that I can get on here and post facts that can be proven but people like you get on here and can only post what you think? Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and keep your innuendos and false accusations to yourself and bring some facts to the table. It will get you a lot further....

DeletedUser7126

Here we go again i need an atenised cider :lol:

I would actually have to agree with you on this Mikey! People need to let it drop! Whats done is done, the battle lines have been drawn.....

DeletedUser2248

Sorry mate, the reason I dont recite facts is that I cant be bothered posting long assed posts and the past is the past. Nothing factual can be changed, and has all been said a million times. Opinions can change, but mine certainly hasnt.

And hooch, his agenda obviously wasnt for so many to jump ship, that was just a consequence of his personal agenda.

DeletedUser7126

Sorry mate, the reason I dont recite facts is that I cant be bothered posting long assed posts and the past is the past. Nothing factual can be changed, and has all been said a million times. Opinions can change, but mine certainly hasnt.

And hooch, his agenda obviously wasnt for so many to jump ship, that was just a consequence of his personal agenda.

Allow me to break down your post a little and write what you may as well have posted.....

"Sorry mate, the reason I dont recite facts is because I have none to post and just putting my personal opinion on here is all I have. Basically I just like stirring the pot with no real reasons as to why. I just want you to be wrong so bad I am willing to do or say anything but since your not I will just continue to post garbage in hopes that people will see it my way"

There Lippa, I cleared that up for you so that everyone understands better why you continue to to post jibberish!

Mysticjelly2

Allow me to break down your post a little and write what you may as well have posted.....

"Sorry mate, the reason I dont recite facts is because I have none to post and just putting my personal opinion on here is all I have. Basically I just like stirring the pot with no real reasons as to why. I just want you to be wrong so bad I am willing to do or say anything but since your not I will just continue to post garbage in hopes that people will see it my way"

There Lippa, I cleared that up for you so that everyone understands better why you continue to to post jibberish!

Had it been me that had posted the original statement then you could translate it to this, after all I like nothing more than upsetting people on here. Fact is Lippa is quite right, you are easy to wind up. None of this even matters. Things are what they are.

DeletedUser7126

i do get a little wound up, i admit. i just find it aggravating sometimes when i had all the facts in black and white. yet im the bad guy for just not ignoring those and assuming that TW was still on my side. as far as my agenda goes and people jumping ship. this is the last time i will point out the fact that hot/sw was the tribe who all but wrote me a personal check to go to war with TW. they begged for it. when i gave it to them...it was holy s**t, im outta here....lol.

but anyhoo, if lws would switch sides this world wouldnt drag on much longer, promise that!!!!!!!