Let the hunt begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
pxxi.png
[/spoil]​

In a world where hugging is the only way to survive and eating your brethren is the only way to grow, The brotherhood of Cydonian knights have reached an unanimous decision on declaring war against the wild ducks in our backyard that are known as DoDo.

Considering they have went extinct long time ago, the reappearance of these foul creatures have been deemed as a worst form of necromancy.
So we have set our goal to making the demonic dodo once again eradicated.

Let's open up with some stats:

[spoil]
hdad.jpg
[/spoil]

Being able to noble only their former comrades and leftovers from their former tribes which they abandoned in order to hug a little longer, we have decided to put an end to their misery and relieve them of their fresh and unused villages.

So, as you can see, for most part their growth has been on the people that were from VODKA/PMS/ALIENS/R.I.P (which we intended to eat) or other minor tribes that got singled out or left behind such as ihaveReturned,tim1962,Funkly,Bhodisattva,Te Moja,opklnm18,ESBIII,Priest121,sheshomeru,reydarryl07,muhamma and many others that were betrayed by their former leaders and brothers in arms as they have been dragged from tribe to tribe in countless "merges"

If you take a closer look at their core you will notice they do not have one, rather it's just a bunch of "leaders" hugging for their lives and profiting on the ones that got left behind.

Few that got left behind have banded under the banner of Taste My Vanilla Thunder who created the tribe called SUNK! who tried to fight back but was unable to do so as they have been outmanned and outgunned.

After that they have their leftover minions in K-Y and R.I.P.

For us the last drop that was issue with leo9413 from couple of weeks ago who kept crying and threatening for losing 10ish nobles on a village he was internaling, we were kind enough to let him settle in and prepare for what is heading his way as they have hugged all the food south of us.

In the end we are sorry, but we will have to interrupt your little feast and inform you that the DoDO hunting season is open!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not even close.

Lets take top 5 enemy tribes

KOC/BOC: Ingbas + INC + RIP + Ea + GCS = 223 vills

Dodo: TLS + SUNK + SK + IJ + KT = 197 vills

but...... TLS, SUNK and SK were all former tribe members they left behind....so that is as good as an internalize, therefore you are talking 55 vills

We took more enemy vills in 2 weeks during the IngBas/INC war then they have taken together

Therefore with all red dots gone, we played like good little boys and girls for a month +

but we got tired

So we declare

Now we get to see what the tribal huggers can do

Have fun!

DeletedUser

Numbers are numbers are numbers. Your tribe is significantly smaller than theirs yet you have a 71% barb/tribeless & internal rate. They have 1779 villages to your 1224 and even so you have 40 more of these types of conquers than them.

I don't really care as I know your tribe had nothing to do with themselves, but DoDo was in the same boat for a month or more. All I would say is to not involve such "reasoning" in your declaration when you're more guilty of it than they are.

On a side note, if you would like someone to blame for a significant number of R.I.P. quitting:

[spoil]Side 1: Players: njc3
Side 2:
Tribes: R.I.P.

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 0
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 298,568
Side 2: 0
Difference: 298,568

chart

[/spoil]

But back on topic:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DoDO, DoDOII
Side 2:
Tribes: KOC, BOC

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 6
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 57,621
Difference: 57,621

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Consider your declaration accepted and....whatever, just please no more trying to justify why you guys are the real deal, just rim us instead please :)

DeletedUser68730

I dont know where this bad image of us has appeared from. I only i am to blame (usually am)
Oh well, guess it makes it easier for us to noble you guys.
2:1 odds Ego Jump on whoever starts loosing? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser68730

And for the record, the high amount of barb/internals (and i admit it is quite high) is largely due to DoDo merging R.I.P. and Aliens (tribes we had planned to launch on) giving us only two options:
Declare on one of the big tribes
Be huggers and keep nobling barbs.

But please dont think i wont still hug people.
It looks like a few of you need a good Hug (Hug)

DeletedUser

Lol Njc1 kind of killed your while introduction, but you can't criticize someone for nobling internals, and barbs when you guys lead them in both respects...

And for the DoDO's... Nothing special there ;)
We all know Dodo's can't fly... We've all seen in Ice Age how weak they are :D

- Extinct in the real world... Gonna be extinct in W66. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser68730

Well it moght actually make this world interesting, right?
Im not calling you guys out, just trying to mock you for your backwards view on us. Again, i offer you hugs (and kisses if you swing that way) ;)
Im having fun anyway. Been too long since a 'proper' war :/

DeletedUser

Let them slide Tweenie :D

I always love when they underestimate us as it makes our job that much easier :D

DeletedUser

I overestimate and always end up so disappointed :( don't let me down please

DeletedUser68730

Ill try babe.
Who knows... maybe someday we will end up fighting each other, or maybe even working together. Shocking i know.

People of this fine, fine world... Please keep posting your views/predictions on this. Im so 'fascinated' to hear them.

DeletedUser

I overestimate and always end up so disappointed :( don't let me down please

I swear I look up to you but people who are supposed to are not attacking as much as I wish they would :D

Heck I know I'm not the best player but I still deserve some attention/hate, right?

DeletedUser

Who's supposed to be attacking? I know we like to think "it's a war so everyone" but usually it's about 5 people..

DeletedUser

lol njc...its a hell of a lot more than what you all do

sheesh......ive never seen such a bigger sheep than you. go forth and continue to capitalize on others work. maybe some day you will get the balls to actually do something on your own

DeletedUser

Do something on my own? All I do is on my own... Seems I've done alright for myself; seeing my rank, ODA/D, and the fact suitup doesn't have a big enough pair to actually send anything more than fakes at me after so much failure.

On the other hand, if that was meant for KOC then meh. It's a small tribe and they do need a good opportunity to get the first hit in on a bigger tribe.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: KOC, BOC
Side 2:
Tribes: DoDO, K-Y, R.I.P.

Timeframe: 03/07/2013 00:00:00 to 05/07/2013 22:26:37

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 3
Difference: 28

chart

Side 1: 265,972
Side 2: 16,902
Difference: 249,070

chart

48a0.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

They aren't allied, they only internal certain people together...

Status
Not open for further replies.