Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 9,902
Difference: 9,902

chart

[/spoil]
I stand corrected :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser68730

Well i guess thats even more reason to keep the upper hand then.

DeletedUser

A bunch of barb noblers getting the upper hand on anything other than the barbs in their K?

That possible?

DeletedUser

That coming from someone who made his account few months ago doesn't really come as an insult, but nice try kiddo :)

Maybe post your in game nick so people know who you are at least.

DeletedUser

That coming from someone who made his account few months ago doesn't really come as an insult, but nice try kiddo :)

What does making an account only recently have to do with anything? I could've made my account four seconds ago and it would have nothing to do with whether or not I made a valid point.

DeletedUser

My name doesn't matter just like anyone else I can post my opinion being hidden ;)

DeletedUser68730

Of course you can. But just means you look like yet another noob who knows nothing about what they are posting about.
And the point wasnt valid. As a 'point' it was incorrect.
More of a statement to provoke a reaction.

DeletedUser

His point would be invalid if you didn't noble barbs, but you do. I'd agree that it was otherwise inaccurate but whatever.

DeletedUser68730

We nobled barbs so we could grow, and then declare war.
We have been over this, we are between two large tribes. We had to grow to be able to give DoDo the backhand.
Besides Koc+Boc have nobled around 44 barbs so far this month.
Ego have nobled 38.
Not to much different is it?

DeletedUser105025

Noobs presenting themselves as noobs. The world goes on...

DeletedUser

Besides Koc+Boc have nobled around 44 barbs so far this month.
Ego have nobled 38.

Comparing apples and oranges gets you nowhere. 2300+ villages compared to a combine ~1500 villages is just meaningless and does nothing but help you formulate an excuse, when in fact I never once said that EGO had or hadn't done any of these things. In any case, you saw the stats I posted: 71% barb/internal/tribeless noble rate in your tribe (EGO's is 55%).

DeletedUser

barb eating was by plan, not by nature.....but it really doesnt matter.....the only thing that matter is the 4:1 ratio of wins in the war right now

DeletedUser

His point would be invalid if you didn't noble barbs, but you do. I'd agree that it was otherwise inaccurate but whatever.
How is nobling barbs different from nobling out your own member who is nobling those barbs?

Your tribe ain't that much better bro...

And his point isn't so much of a big deal as much as it is the fact that he is hiding under a fake name to hide the fact that he probably did same which would make him a hypocrite.

DeletedUser

How is nobling barbs different from nobling out your own member who is nobling those barbs?

Your tribe ain't that much better bro...

In any case, you saw the stats I posted: 71% barb/internal/tribeless noble rate in your tribe (EGO's is 55%).

And his point isn't so much of a big deal as much as it is the fact that he is hiding under a fake name to hide the fact that he probably did same which would make him a hypocrite.

I never said it was a big deal, his assertion that you noble a significant amount of barbs is correct though.

DeletedUser

WE will win the war and prove our greatness...and will also prove who is better!
We are :icon_cool:!

DeletedUser68730

Week:
[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: KOC, BOC
Side 2:
Tribes: DoDO, K-Y

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 17
Difference: 39

chart