[spoil]
imxj.png

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Here is a taste of chicken we've been having:
[spoil]
imxj.png

[/spoil]

I wouldnt count one village much of a taste. But he seems like another typical noob that grows off tribe inactives then jump boats when a fight is at his doorstep. Does anybody on this world try and defend anymore? Or does everyone just jump ship so they can carry on playing sim city?

DeletedUser

Ive not looked myself at his ennoblements, but for the record, hardfarm was one of the most active players on the pms side during the PMS/EGO war, just because he may not have much war caps, doesn't necessarily mean he is a noob, or doesnt try. Hence why EGO have taken him in. For the record, i am in EGO, and your forgetting the fact he will still be on a front with suit up.

DeletedUser

He's saying that koc took a village from hardfarm before he cam over (9 days ago)... Doesn't seem like a big deal but tw is all about who can make the biggest mountain from the smallest mole hill, so xishko can do what he wants

DeletedUser

I found his comment hilarious and unworthy of my reply :icon_cool:

darkaniken2

I found his comment hilarious and unworthy of my reply :icon_cool:

Obviously you didn't, since you chose to reply anyway. If it wasn't worth your reply, then you should have refrained from posting.

As far as HardFarm goes, I believe the reasoning for taking him in was explained to your leaders. Don't like it, do something about it.

DeletedUser

Ive not looked myself at his ennoblements, but for the record, hardfarm was one of the most active players on the pms side during the PMS/EGO war, just because he may not have much war caps, doesn't necessarily mean he is a noob, or doesnt try. Hence why EGO have taken him in. For the record, i am in EGO, and your forgetting the fact he will still be on a front with suit up.

His ennoblements record is quite sad to look at. He may have been extremely active but that does not make someone good at the game.

DeletedUser68730

Sometimes i do wonder what EGO are overcompensating for... hmm?
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: KOC, BOC
Side 2:
Tribes: DoDO, K-Y

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 10
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 332,965
Side 2: 78,207
Difference: 254,758

chart
[/spoil]

Looks like we're still going.

DeletedUser

Personally, I wouldn't count explaining things to you as "overcompensating", but hey you can think what you want.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DoDO, K-Y

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 147
Side 2: 46
Difference: 101

chart

Side 1: 1,249,732
Side 2: 331,610
Difference: 918,122

chart

DeletedUser

well i have to at least give KY credit.....at least they are fighting

Dodo....where are you......you going to show up on a milk carton pretty soon. You must all have RL problems at the same time. Probably work, the girlfriend, and school all keeping you busy

lol

thanks KY for at least trying. You sure dodo is not the academy to you all?

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
well i have to at least give KY credit.....at least they are fighting

Dodo....where are you......you going to show up on a milk carton pretty soon. You must all have RL problems at the same time. Probably work, the girlfriend, and school all keeping you busy

lol

thanks KY for at least trying. You sure dodo is not the academy to you all?

hmm sounds like the odds
i like :)

DeletedUser68730

Ego has taken a liking to yet another DoDo player. Fair enough i guess.
Recruiting everyone you see will help you end these 100 year wars of yours.

nowitsover

Side 1:

Side 2:
Tribes: K-Y

Timeframe: 03/07/2013 00:00:00 to 25/07/2013 02:27:31

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 37
Difference: +9

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 21
Difference: -8

For anyone curious; K-Y (click)​

DeletedUser

except that we are fighting the might Dodo too.....

so then the record is 156-57

nice try though......

DeletedUser

You said K-Y is fighting better than dodo so he posted the stats to demonstrate your point... :icon_rolleyes:

Say "thank you" like a good little boy.

DeletedUser

Let me clear the air a bit. As you are praising that you are an elite bunch of players.

1st You sent us hundreds of attacks before even starting to talk about war, when we asked, if it's war TollBooth answered that he doesn't know anything. War was declared by us (K-Y).

2nd We did invite DoDO on our side, as we were supposed to be allies. DoDO did nothing to help their tribemates nor did we get any support from them. krakhead's defenses were on SuitUp frontline, hence the "no declaration of war just start attacking".

3rd Right now we are holding a 15 mil tribe family back by 5 of us, whose points put together make barely 2 mil.
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: K-Y
Side 2:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 14
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 165,218
Side 2: 121,453
Difference: 43,765

chart

[/spoil]
True the stats aren't much, but there's only so much we can do and we do not hold on long most likely, but at least we go down fighting and if you trash your enemies like that, then that's you who deserves to go down.

Plus, I don't like to look for excuses and take it as you want, I am not directly excusing us, but one of our frontline players had just left, when the war started, so that's why you got so many villages at start.

4th About your history of betrayal and whatever you call it. This is called cleaning dead-weight, you should do it in your tribe.

So whoever wants to join in and get free villages from KOC, come on :)

DeletedUser68730

You are harldy keeping us back. The front has moved a LONG way with no recruitment. All caps.
As for the 'waaaaa! we got no help!!!' please. Im not an idiot, and thats what it would take to believe that statement. You may not have all been stacked like DoDo were on the suit up front line, but no help? Please.

With that said some of your members have shown they do have skill in this game and i give credit where its due. Most of you just stacked and nuked blindly, a lot of the time with no rams and considerable defensive troops...

However you did manage to capitalise on some internal issues with a few players given up. Fair game you showed you can attack.

We have lost a little momentum at the moment, and a lot of our effort in this war was on DoDo. Be ready for us thou, now we have less targets we can focus more on you.

Oh, and anyone who wants to get free villages. Please. Go ahead. In fact, why not take mine? Thats if you believe this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.