Let the hunt begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I also felt the need to say something here.... ill try and keep this short.

We have 5 players attacking you guys, slascher, sneak.mode, gr4zor, Happymusic and myself (benjiowl2) we had no support or help from DoDo whatsoever, the war stats are there to start with, look at OD KY and KOC at the top by far...

We have held off much better than you seem to think and as the stats were pointed above if you get rid of the inactive soccerguy (who did not do 1 thing throughout the entire war) we have held our own against a joint 54 players across both your tribes?

Ok you might have inactives and some lazy sods so lets call it 27 active hitting players thats half of your tribe, that fair?

So... 27 against 5 and we have nobled just as much as you guys. Im not for once actually trying to piss you off here, but they are the stats...

AND i will also just add again, we did not get 1 bit of support from ANY other tribe especially DoDo

Benji

DeletedUser

2nd We did invite DoDO on our side, as we were supposed to be allies. DoDO did nothing to help their tribemates nor did we get any support from them. krakhead's defenses were on SuitUp frontline, hence the "no declaration of war just start attacking".

3rd Right now we are holding a 15 mil tribe family back by 5 of us, whose points put together make barely 2 mil.
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: K-Y
Side 2:
Tribes: KOC, BOC

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 14
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 165,218
Side 2: 121,453
Difference: 43,765

chart

[/spoil]
True the stats aren't much, but there's only so much we can do and we do not hold on long most likely, but at least we go down fighting and if you trash your enemies like that, then that's you who deserves to go down.

Plus, I don't like to look for excuses and take it as you want, I am not directly excusing us, but one of our frontline players had just left, when the war started, so that's why you got so many villages at start.
That lot made me chuckle. DoDO allies? You were family, not allies - and such association put you guys in the firing line.

Granted, our aim was mainly Krakhead (and kudos to the guy, he did put up a fun fight with very little help from his tribe) so stats aren't great against K-Y.

Don't give me the no help line - there was some help. There was support heading in (pathetic, but it was heading in), there was also more nukes and nobles from dead accounts than I care to count.

I will also say that K-Y guys seem to put up more of a fight (I haven't forgotten the 1000's of incoming and catted out villages, oh boy you will pay in blood) You lot are active bundle of fun (except the sulky one painted green on my map). I was hoping to catch up with some farming, troop building and coin minting - but I simply can't resist the odd nuke and my nobles have a mind of their own and tend to follow, sorry.

Perhaps you will go on to regret clearing your "deadweight" or double crossing your previous tribemates, whichever term you prefer to use. Now it would appear you have been cleared out too while the big boys go play with their toys - I wish you luck.

DeletedUser

Well tweenie I dont feel the need to argue with a guy who has to talk smack to make himself sleep better at night ...Simple bro focus on what is best for your tribe...not how big and bad you look in forums...

DeletedUser

Tila, we have spoke ingame and you know i like you...

But what support was this you saw? We supported each other in KY yes... with 5 members active.

Noone else supported us??

Oh and Krakhead had sent 90% of his support to the SuitUp frontline, he had an impossible task of holding you guys back... although as you have said Tila he tried his best.

Im actually struggling to understand how us (KY) are being made out to be bad here? You wanted a war, we are doing everything we can to make this a war, an unfair one yes with on paper 54 members vs 7 members (as as pointed out 2 of which have not sent attacks or support as they needed to grow fast.)

Regards

Benji

DeletedUser

What I don't understand Benji is the comments about there only being 5 of you. That simply wasn't true. You were, and perhaps still are part of DoDO - you're even marked up on the interactive map as DoDO family when you check out k51/52. You were one tribe in our eyes.

This isn't about some big core tribe attacking a rim tribe. KOC/BOC are essentially a small rim tribe (OK bigger than most) who took the opportunity to expand and hit a much bigger (in terms of villages) tribe.

We do not claim to be responsible for their downfall. We knew suitup were attacking east. We knew that their west would be sending defence to the fronts. From a personal point of view it was hit Krakhead before he hit me - he'd been lurking there for far too long.

What was surprising was just how inactive the main DoDO tribe actually were - we expected a tougher fight and many many fakes, we expected support sent to players.

When I speak of support and attacks I mean from DoDO as a whole - including yourselves. We saw support go to Krakhead - not a lot, but some went. We were hit by dead accounts and of course yourselves like terriers at our heels. We had fakes incoming from DoDO players now in SMOKE. So to say there was no help is misguided at best and untrue.

As for being "bad guys", perception is truth.
From the outside I see a tribe (K-Y) who crapped on their members and ate them, not once but twice. Perhaps I'm just too old school to get this new world playing of bait and switch - I'm used to playing in the same tribe for years, backing up my tribemates through thick and thin. I see now K-Y taking a dose of their own medicine being left behind to face the music, which in reality you wouldn't be facing (at least not just yet) if you were not part of DoDO.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser68730

Well tweenie I dont feel the need to argue with a guy who has to talk smack to make himself sleep better at night ...Simple bro focus on what is best for your tribe...not how big and bad you look in forums...

Your right. Actions speak better then words. Maybe i should lay off the drink? Just kidding... Im never going to do that.
Now K-Y put up way more of a fight then DoDo ever did. Thats how this discussion started!

Quite simply, there may have been 54 of us, but still only a few people front line. The rest of us where just back up.
I too also had incoming support from DoDo when nobling some of you K-Y guys... So please don't lie.
Now we can change our main focus to you guys, we can only see what the stats show.

DeletedUser

Ok regarding the members who were left behind only one of them turned out to be active but due to the fact he never talked in the forums we thought he was inactive... he has since rejoined us. However yes i agree the rest of them were pointless, they were either inactive/too quiet (you have to be part of a team on this game) or didnt actually understand how to play TW. If thats a bad thing getting rid of these people then fair dos we are bad people for it, but this is a war game, not a 'lets carry these 15 people just so we look big' game.

Ok i dont no if ive explained it well above....

DoDo may have sent support to Krakhead, we dont no cos they never ever spoke to us, the forums are dead in DoDo. You ask Sneak what we thought about that tribe really... Us in KY sent support around to people in KY who asked for support, hoever i will say this again, WE IN KY recieved no support from DoDo or any other tribe, what you have killed in KY villages is support from that KY player or a tribe mate.

If i was to sum this up DoDo used us and said we was part of them so we didn't carry on attacking them at the time which we were doing and taking villages, cos we was small we didnt have a choice, since then this 'allied relationship, 'part of DoDo' has just been a myth and its been proved by the face these pointless in for themselves players have quit this DoDo and merged with another big tribe. You dont even have to read into this to see what has happened, and when it comes down to a full out war between EGO and SMOKE i will be happy to but a thousand quid on who will win. And it wont be the ex DoDo lot.

Yes we have been left for dead by them, as soon as they joined SMOKE we knew it was over between us and them, they scarpered to avoid being hit by you guys, hey ho cant do anything about that.

And yes you are 100% correct about how inactive they are but in a different way inactive, they are active in the sense that they farm all day and all night, they are inactive in the way of actually fighting (having a war)

Personally i would love to see you guys smash them ex DoDo's apart.

Shame i cant help you do it lol...

Benji

DeletedUser

There's truth and false in tila's statement.
I will start with the members nobling etc.

2 sides of it, there were players, who were appointed to internalising and there were players who were put on us to noble, so others can be saved. Our leadership has always looked for the majority of members benefits than few people (who were dead-weight for us), so their villages had to put in better use. The tribe has been fighting from the start with the big tribes around us.

We were never a tribe what was part of DoDO, true we shared noble planner, we were allies. But that was one-way friendship - we had to help them, but never we got anything from them. And to be honest, I'm not really sure why did we choose DoDO again, they were helpful as a cockroach before and they were then.

About KOC, I have to say tila is the only one saving your asses, if there wasn't tila, then KOC would be a whole different tribe. Your people send me nobles one at a time with swords?

All of us have played before and we know how to fight, but true, KOC will smash up in the future. Just I would like to ask that you do not associate us with DoDO.

DeletedUser

As far as I can remember you were offered a hand to stand for yourselves and fight PMS/DoDo when you were in Aliens, and it was your choice to embrace them in a warm hug rather then to cut them up with cold steel.

Tila joined us recently and was under attack, along with a couple of his friends, for a very long time by your lot long before this war even started, and look at her now, she is owning you so hard that I have no words of praise large enough for what they've done.

I am sorry for you that you gave into fear and hugged rather then hold your ground and show them what you can do, but in the end you will have to fight or fold and the choice is all up to you.

DeletedUser68730

Tila is a great player. But hardly tribe changing (don'y hurt me T)
You ARE associated with DoDo. We offered to recruit a select few of you in ALIENS. You hugged up to the big tribe in the area without looking at the facts. Everything from then to you being nobled out is your fault. As soon as you said no, you were targets. When you jumped to DoDo it just made them targets too.

I have seen a total of 0 reports of my guys sending swords... Where have seen plenty of you guys doing it 'wasting troops'... A load of BS. You dony 'waste' 4k swords with 200 rams.... it doesn't make sense.

You guys work well as a little team, and think you could have done so much better if you hadnt opened your arms to the largest tribe you could find. Alas we will never know.

Our little rim tribe has grown consistently through short periods of peace (we eat lots of barbs in that time...so what?) and longer periods of war (3 mil points in two wars).

You guys seem to dance around rather then fighting. How many times did your tribe name change as you got recruited to whoever you needed to, so long as you wernt at war. Sounds like you know how to play DoDo style.
Almost surprised you have one as well as you have. Guess you deserve a clap. But only one.

I think the morale is: Hugging up to the largest tribe around will end badly.

DeletedUser

LOL...ask yourselves this.....how long did it take for us to do the official declaration after sneak did the declare in game?

hours

so a logical person would ask themselves why.....because we were about to declare, but a couple of people got over zealous and started attacking preemitively, hence creating the sceniro where sneak had to declare

now that is understood, ask yourself, who did we declare on?

Dodo, KY and RIP....or a family 2.5x our size

hmm.....another interesting fact, go on

So then lastly, ask yourself, who has been the target

hmm....lets look at the caps...

oh! it looks like malone, soccerguy, and krackhead

ooh...interesting

See....in a world of tribal huggers, i understand why planned attacks look weird...but suffice to say, and the facts show, that we declared against a tribe much larger than us, and after just a net of 100+ vils gained, the tribe disintegrated

oh....and we declared just days after suitup (by intent)...so defense was not at the front LOL

now....i do give KY and Krackhead some credit. They have somewhat battled......by Dodo was EXACTLY what i thought they were.....at least in the north....a bunch of noobs. People are just trying to justify why they sucked now

And Ego only formed the relationship because they saw free vills hahahahah

darkaniken2

So you admit you waited for DoDO to move their troops off your front because you were too afraid to actually, you know, fight a war? Well done, you've finally admitted how terrible you are.

And you seem unnaturally obsessed with EGO, considering we had nothing to do with your war, and have formed no relationships with anyone since we NAP'd PMS months ago, a NAP that carried over to DoDO.

DeletedUser

Dark,
We had nothing to do with suitup...a matter of fact, we dont like those pansies....just stating a fact that the BS of moving defense is a defense mechanism for covering up that they (DODO) sucks

Now, if you feel we are noobs, then bring it.

DeletedUser

If i was to sum this up DoDo used us and said we was part of them so we didn't carry on attacking them at the time which we were doing and taking villages, cos we was small we didnt have a choice, since then this 'allied relationship, 'part of DoDo' has just been a myth and its been proved by the face these pointless in for themselves players have quit this DoDo and merged with another big tribe.
There is always choice my dear. I chose for a long time to be a single player tribe before Cardman and later Red joined me. I chose to accept KOC's offer to join them and now they're stuck with me (I can hear the screams from here) until the game moves on again - whether that is fighting to the death or KOC disbands.

We were never a tribe what was part of DoDO, true we shared noble planner, we were allies. But that was one-way friendship - we had to help them, but never we got anything from them. And to be honest, I'm not really sure why did we choose DoDO again, they were helpful as a cockroach before and they were then.
Gr4zor, I'm not sure where your delusion stems from, it was quite clearly stated on the public forums that DoDO and K-Y are family.
PMS is no more although DoDo is family with the tribe called K-Y add it pl0x. I guess suit up isnt the only tribe hugging in the western part of the world :icon_redface:

Also, dodo 2 isnt really a tribe just pms renamed while we took the last few dead villages really.

Anyways bottom line as far a family tribes for DoDo theres only K-Y. and yes im one of the leaders so I can say for certain there are no other family tribes/branches whatever you wanna call it.
It's even still there in the pretty map as it has been for the last few months - using my amazing graphic talents, I've even circled the name just in case you miss it.
t1me.png

About KOC, I have to say tila is the only one saving your asses, if there wasn't tila, then KOC would be a whole different tribe.
I'm very flattered - however we both know this game relies on teamwork. I will let my ego be stroked for a little while though :)

So you admit you waited for DoDO to move their troops off your front because you were too afraid to actually, you know, fight a war? Well done, you've finally admitted how terrible you are.
I'm choosing to believe that statement was made purely to bait Toll. (It seems to have worked - who let him out of his padded cell again?)
Just in case it wasn't, I believe the term is strategy and tactics - something which DoDO lacked by stacking dead accounts against nukes and throwing live players who could have caused a lot of damage to the wolves.

DeletedUser68730

I fail to see how attacking at the best strategic moment makes us 'awful'
Tell me, do you guys in EGO inform the tribe you are about to declare on 48hrs in advance so they can stack the fornt line? No?
Well then whats the difference? This is the same thing Hyenas did on Zips, except we followed through (the size difference was not on the same level, true)

DoDo may be dead but there is stil a fight going on here. Ego Smoke an Koc all trying to munch the same ground. Ego doing the usual and trying to benefit from others hard work, but we wont let that take any ting away from how truly awesome you guys are.

darkaniken2

Tweenie, perhaps you should read the thread before commenting.

DeletedUser

tweenie bob said:
Tell me, do you guys in EGO inform the tribe you are about to declare on 48hrs in advance so they can stack the front.

No one is telling you to warn them, what we are saying is that waiting for someone else to declare and then attacking their back while their troops are gone and claiming it as some huge victory is hardly commendable. You live in the shadow of another tribe and you will die in the shadow of other tribes.

DeletedUser

Apparently this war is over... even if it isn't, I don't feel this thread is going to go for long without someone breaking the rules again. So if the war's still going somehow, make a new thread. This one is geschlossen.

Status
Not open for further replies.