Let the hunting begin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

leobaby Joined 06th December 2011 - 06:05 18,300
012 - Whats Your Password? (554|531) K55 4,598 leobaby [=GTC=] P A S S W O R D [shAve] 2011-12-06 13:21:23
leobaby Left 06th December 2011 - 17:07 13,687

dragonliu Joined 05th December 2011 - 19:06 25,290
Dragon 003 (557|522) K55 5,654 dragonliu [=GTC=] Right TO Veto [shAve] 2011-12-11 14:02:36
014 - Whats Your Password? (561|515) K55 8,188 dragonliu [=GTC=] P A S S W O R D [shAve] 2011-12-11 14:02:30
55 0008 The Begger (563|511) K55 5,955 dragonliu [=GTC=] Thebegger [shAve] 2011-12-11 11:34:25
dragonliu Left 12th December 2011 - 17:06 17,550

55 0009 The Begger (579|510) K55 6,078 wvm2010 [=GTC=] Thebegger [shAve] 2011-12-12 19:42:40
wvm2010 Left 12th December 2011 - 23:06 6,789

Dang Geani, keep dismissing members as they lose villages, you won't have any members left in a week. :lol:

athalie28

XXXXXX on 11.12. at 20:07
we were xxx with GTC when we fought ya bro, but i have no idea what's going on now.. i mean it's hard to keep good relations as tensions grow when two tribes share the same K.. it's always the same, players noble a village someone else cleared, someone gets a new village and people don't fix their scripts so they send a few farming waves, etc..

eh who knows, i guess we'll just have to see ;)

Thebegger on 11.12. at 21:44
family tribes are just fail , as for my first world that was w 12 .

Alliances i have 3 pages of mail for request , we dont just ally with anyone
xx on 11.12. at 20:37
well obviously we are concerned.. unless this is your first world you know that alliances last as long, as there isn't a reason for them to fall apart.. unless you play as a family, which is just a problem..

and it's exactly like you said, they're cleaning up ya bro (it's on the externals) and well who knows what'll happen when they're done.

Lemme guess: THB leaders finally coming to terms with the idea that sharing a core K with a bunch of nubs is a too high price to pay? :icon_rolleyes:
Correction: they're not cleaning Ya Bro. Somehow that phrase implies we're easy targets...which is absolutely false.

slinkiestwizard

Lemme guess: THB leaders finally coming to terms with the idea that sharing a core K with a bunch of nubs is a too high price to pay? :icon_rolleyes:
Correction: they're not cleaning Ya Bro. Somehow that phrase implies we're easy targets...which is absolutely false.

Oh i understand there not getting free villages from Ya Bro ive seen some of the trains :lol:

Honestly i wouldnt have bothered posting at all accept she keeps attacking finny here , seams to me theres more hunting going on in the PNP then in the actual game :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Im not bothered to reply to all your nonsense, keep the bla bla bla here, its fun :D

DeletedUser

Im not bothered to reply to all your nonsense, keep the bla bla bla here, its fun :D
You probably could've wrote a comeback in the time it took you to write that sentence. You're out of comebacks.

slinkiestwizard

Excellent response i wouldnt have expected anything different , and it answered my questions so well very informative .:icon_rolleyes:

Really though im curious why would you recruit players in our K knowing it would create an issue then kick them at the first sign of incomings?

Thats almost as bad as what you claimed Finny did no? Doesn't that give a player a false sense of protection?

All i see that as is padding your points till it shows badly in stats .

So my question i guess is when you come under heavy attack and lose a few villages will you remove yourself?

DeletedUser

And now i'm starting to wonder why geani isn't responding... I really wonder why... cough cough
I was waiting for you to become a farm my dear :)

[spoil]Defender: the canadian conqueror
Destination: 002 Russia (580|467) K45

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 24 24 24

Haul: 3.386 3.387 3.627 10.400/10.400[/spoil]

And to lose your members who choose to come to us, In fact, they asked for invitations:)
Thats why I didnt took the war with you guys too serious, you just had a small group in k 45, and you thought you could accomplish something sending some fakes or nobles to die in our walls :)

I know how to wait for good things to come my friend, I said before and I will say it again, Im too old for this game

slinkiestwizard, I talk just when I have time or something to say,as you can see, I prefer to wait and let some people to make fool of theirselfes

Really though im curious why would you recruit players in our K knowing it would create an issue then kick them at the first sign of incomings?

When I took in those virus players, I didnt know that shave will get upset, I just took them because they were close to k 45 border

Finny50, if a member of your tribe, in my case, dragonliu is loosing 3 villages in a day and hes not reading his mail for another day, what you do? Kick him out, no?

If another one, wvm2010, after asking for deffence on internal forum, is responding:

[spoil]geani29 on 12.12. at 19:03
give me a list for support

geani29 on 12.12. at 21:52
?

wvm2010 on 12.12. at 21:58
dont send suport eny more,i lost my main vilage,i will ristart,my main vilage was ofenceve,the raport is on the forum,i dont understend it but enyway this is te life[/spoil]

what you to then? Kick him out, no?

And all of you are saying that we are a mass recruting tribe. I really dont see any reason to keep empty spots, if is a fashion here, so be it, but its not my problem.
Some of them have quit the game, we call it internals, and its in behalf of my tribe, no? Some of them are kicked out if they turn yellow, it happeneds, and we make more room for active ones :))

Doubt she'll understand 99% of what you said. :lol:
trust me, I understand 99 %, sometimes its hard for me to spell in a good english, but if my english is good enough for my coleagues from work or for my friends from Bristol, UK, where I lived in the last 3 years, it should be good enough for you people :)

athalie, we are enemies in a game, not in the real life, I dont get why you take all my actions so personally? Because I never do that, for example half of my tribe on world 4, romanian server, are coming from enemy tribe, and we are all friends since we did that fusion

A game is a game, real life is real life

If I call you kiddo, its just to annoy you and made you do mistakes in game, this doesnt mean I dont respect your value as a tribal wars player and you have no reasons to keep offending me here, just because I seek for whats best for my tribe. You do the same in your part,no?

Ok, I posted for a week now, see you later :)

athalie28

athalie, we are enemies in a game, not in the real life, I dont get why you take all my actions so personally? Because I never do that, for example half of my tribe on world 4, romanian server, are coming from enemy tribe, and we are all friends since we did that fusion

A game is a game, real life is real life

If I call you kiddo, its just to annoy you and made you do mistakes in game, this doesnt mean I dont respect your value as a tribal wars player and you have no reasons to keep offending me here, just because I seek for whats best for my tribe. You do the same in your part,no?

Ok, I posted for a week now, see you later :)

Ok, so you live in Bristol ... now I know where to look for you to take this from game to RL :icon_twisted:
On a serious note, I can't believe you've posted that nonsense. I don't take things personally; it was not me who directed the entire offensive force of my tribe at you in a mad desire to get revenge. Better reflect on what you've just told me. :icon_confused: As for 'the best for my tribe', I have to agree with you; only that we function on different settings.

DeletedUser

BS8 1 JP is my post code, you are wellcome :)

You dont understand yet: its not a revenge at all, because we didnt had the reason to revenge, its just our style: destroy your enemy, no matter where hes going

I told you, we use to play different on romanian server then you are playing here

DeletedUser

its just our style: destroy your enemy, no matter

Guess you need to kill all the enemies you invited into your tribe then both from Ya Bro and USS.

Unless you want to retract that statement because it makes you look like a hypocritical noob.
And if you're wondering who I'm talking about:
NeighbourhoodThugs Joined 25th November 2011 - 16:05 17,634
dragonliu Joined 05th December 2011 - 19:06 25,290

Both ex Ya Bro.

RabbitX Joined 16th December 2011 - 00:06 21,154
master of everything Joined 15th December 2011 - 19:06 11,879
TIP64 Joined 15th December 2011 - 18:05 17,526
SSJGohan Joined 15th December 2011 - 07:05 15,613
captndan Joined 15th December 2011 - 05:05 20,537

All ex USS.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:))
My mistake, I forget to mention: we destroy just those who dont come to us or to THB :))

Whats the point in losing troops and time to take their villages, when you can take the players? :)

Same like Virus with Shave, no?

Kinda

DeletedUser

:))
My mistake, I forget to mention: we destroy just those who dont come to us or to THB :))

Whats the point in losing troops and time to take their villages, when you can take the players? :)

Same like Virus with Shave, no?

Kinda

Bahahaha. Yea.... no. shAve and VIRUS were NEVER at war we were more friends then anything.

And so pretty much what you're saying is, "we aren't strong enough to kill their strong players so we invite them but the weak ones who quit easily we noble"? I call that a solid tribe. :lol:

Also didn't know you guys didn't have time to spare... What with all the hundreds of wars you're in. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I congrat you, werry well informed indeed :)

Except for the part that we had a few wars :))

And how can you believe we couldnt take down few players? Come on :))

We just didnt consider them a real threat, I mean USS and Demon here :)
So, we waited
I call this beeing smart, you?

Aaa, I know, you dont like me and feel de urge to combat everything Im saying :))

feel free to try

DeletedUser

I congrat you, werry well informed indeed :)

Except for the part that we had a few wars :))

And how can you believe we couldnt take down few players? Come on :))

We just didnt consider them a real threat, I mean USS and Demon here :)
So, we waited
I call this beeing smart, you?

Aaa, I know, you dont like me and feel de urge to combat everything Im saying :))

feel free to try

Not sure what you mean by "try" seeming as how I'm DOING it rather successfully. Although it doesn't take much to make you to embarrass yourself.

Actually I don't think you can take down a few players seeming as how Athalie AND Lethal are still alive. 2 players vs your ENTIRE TRIBE and you've yet to noble them... So either they're EXTEMELY good or your tribe EXTRMELY sucks. I'd pick the ladder. :lol:

And if you didn't consider those USS a threat, obviously no one else is going to either which means you're just invited dead weight. Congrats again.

I should bake a special batch of cookies just for you. Didn't you also state you weren't going to post on this thread for another week? Think you should stick with that plan. :lol:

DeletedUser

get a life boy, I allready said that I post when I have time, and all other considerations of yours are totally wrong :)

And about what my tribe is doing or not, recruting or not, its not your bussines :)
If I post here sometimes, is because I dont want people to make a wrong impression reading just your posts :)

And I think you are the only one whos embarrasing himself around here :)

Funny, after you left your tribe, you didnt post for a week, I think you felt shame :)

GET A LIFE ;)

LE
I can see Im not the only one who thinks you just do small talk here :)
I love this guy

Uh, yeah, if not for the fact that:
a) This is a speed one world. Turtles in particular are especially long-lived. Furthermore I have seen a lot of lesser-abled people survive here. No evidence to suggest w59 is any harsher to new players than, say, w40 or 20. I'd go as far as to say that this world with all its merges is noob-friendly because of it.
b) It's cool that you can speak for the 99% of players in your tribe, really. I just don't believe two dimes of it. For that matter, 'wanting to get to #1' doesn't really make you a good player does it? Nor is it in any way relevant to the bad habits of merging tribes.
c) Again, how is this relevant? You do not recruit people... except for mass-merges? So you don't accept the lone wolf who turns out to be ridiculously capable, but do accept the scrub that comes with a merge (or the mediocre player that 'tags along', etc etc)... I can see how this is an argument for merging.
d) One, short-lived early-game war does not a good tribe make. I don't believe your dukes have adequately been able to see exactly who can do what, who would do what, and when. I'm not talking about activity or obvious rubbish, I'm talking about selfish players, players who seem to do well but are merely covering up their deficiencies, players who grow well but would cave under pressure, again etc.

You know what you're doing, that's great, and I'm happy for you, but that does not mean that merges as a rule are a bad idea because of the factors outlined. Leaders are not the main constraint on merges, that's rubbish. I've been around longer than today, have seen merges work and not work with the same people involved. You can't chalk up a dislike of merges to 'bad experience', simply because fact is that the vast majority of merges result in weaker tribes -- numbers aside, of course. It does come down to 'wait and see', but I'm betting more money on tribes that stick to their own and duke it out as opposed to tribes that take the quick'n'dirty merge route.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lethal Legend

Actually I don't think you can take down a few players seeming as how Athalie AND Lethal are still alive. 2 players vs your ENTIRE TRIBE and you've yet to noble them... So either they're EXTEMELY good or your tribe EXTRMELY sucks. I'd pick the ladder.

I would like to think a combination of both :icon_wink:

To be fair to both people who have done the most work to keep the account going, they have done a really good job. RL got me a while back and not been there much...

DeletedUser100867

Bahahaha. Yea.... no. shAve and VIRUS were NEVER at war we were more friends then anything.

And so pretty much what you're saying is, "we aren't strong enough to kill their strong players so we invite them but the weak ones who quit easily we noble"? I call that a solid tribe. :lol:

Also didn't know you guys didn't have time to spare... What with all the hundreds of wars you're in. :icon_rolleyes:

Finny your quote is very good and welcomed but with one tiny correction :) "we aren't strong enough to kill their strong players so we invite them but the ones that are confident and knowledgeable enough not to join us, we gangbang."

Other than that, I completely agree.

And to the girly who keeps speaking about Athalie...stop assuming there are any similarities between you and her. There are none.

Status
Not open for further replies.