Let the hunting begin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And about what my tribe is doing or not, recruting or not, its not your bussines :)
If I post here sometimes, is because I dont want people to make a wrong impression reading just your posts :)

And I think you are the only one whos embarrasing himself around here :)

Funny, after you left your tribe, you didnt post for a week, I think you felt shame :)

GET A LIFE ;)

LE
I can see Im not the only one who thinks you just do small talk here :)
I love this guy

The shouldn't "post here sometimes" because your posts give the wrong impression of your tribe. lol
And I highly doubt anyone thinks I'm embarrassing myself over you, your arguments are sad and unwitty to say the least.

Pretty sure when I left my tribe I posted almost everyday and felt no shame... *confused look* Nice try though. lol

"Get a life ;)"
trying to convince yourself or me? :lol:

Rukoh's post was on a different thread about a totally different topic. That's like me talking about Mcdonalds here and then a water park on a different thread and you copying and pasting someone retort from that thread here :lol. Derp.

Also, how do you not realize your tribes one of the biggest jokes of the top 10? You have the most member, you have an academy, you have one of the lowest average points and also one of the lowest points per village. /facepalm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98528

I've had a nice break from these externals, but actually found TW life rather boring without a bit of Geani in my life!

your low intelligence baffles me and somehow can't start to think how dumb you are :icon_razz:

and a 600ms train! :icon_eek: (facepalm) dont even get me started...

slinkiestwizard

slinkiestwizard, I talk just when I have time or something to say,as you can see, I prefer to wait and let some people to make fool of theirselfes

Quote: Really though im curious why would you recruit players in our K knowing it would create an issue then kick them at the first sign of incomings?

When I took in those virus players, I didnt know that shave will get upset, I just took them because they were close to k 45 border

^Ill let the rest of that confusing post you put up get torn apart by everyone else and deal with this ^

So you just admitted to mass recruiting Virus leftovers just because they were close to your k ?? This says a lot for your tribe , i guess i should be watching my mail for invite request over the next several days from your tribe members then ? I cant understand for the life of me after seeing your post why anyone would stay there, other then to get fat on points and jump the first sign of a real war.

Why would you think shAve would be happy with your tribe recruiting players on our doorstep in a k we own? I mean is this your first time leading a tribe or even playing for that matter ?

Oh and BTW

If another one, wvm2010, after asking for deffence on internal forum, is responding:
Yeah i slammed him and you kicked him
wvm2010 on 12.12. at 21:58
dont send suport eny more,i lost my main vilage,i will ristart,my main vilage was ofenceve,the raport is on the forum,i dont understend it but enyway this is te life

yet support was rolling in for 3 days after he was nobled from like 10 villages , big support to i might add .

geani heres a clue you may want to mention to your (Defense )aka your academy tribe because they were the only ones that sent support . Spear and Sword dont travel at the same speed had they sent all the mass spear first they may have been able to support the player in time . Also if so many of your tribe close sent him support rather then from 17- 60+ hours he may have also stood a chance .

The stink of your bad leadership really tarnishes your tribe

DeletedUser

:))

you are realy funny, but you dont know what you are talking abouy :)
that guy asked for support when it was too late for him, this is clear :)

And about me recruting, Ive said before: I dont understand why you people who play on net like to have empty spots? Its a fashion, or what?

i really dont care about your style, I have mine

And trust me, is better than yours :)

DeletedUser

To harsh boss man Slink your gonna make the wittle noobs cry.

Leave them to mass recruit there way to the top in peace it'll make there fall that much harder when we yank the ground out from under them.

DeletedUser

:))

you are realy funny, but you dont know what you are talking abouy :)
that guy asked for support when it was too late for him, this is clear :)

And about me recruting, Ive said before: I dont understand why you people who play on net like to have empty spots? Its a fashion, or what?

i really dont care about your style, I have mine

And trust me, is better than yours :)

Your #1 reponse when you've been smacked with a bunch of truthful information, "you're funny", "You don't know what you're talking about", "you're wrong". Yet... you then provide absolutely nothing to back it up with. lol See... if you're going to make claims like we do, it's best to back it up with FACTUAL evidence or you just look like you're clueless. Which is obviously the case here.

And we don't really care if you have 75 people or 20 people in your tribe, we are saying a majority of your members are there just to grow not better your tribe. They're not loyal to you, and I don't see why they would be especially if you conduct yourself on your internals the way you conduct yourself on the externals :lol:.

DeletedUser98528

your #1 reponse when you've been smacked with a bunch of truthful information, "you're funny", "you don't know what you're talking about", "you're wrong". Yet... You then provide absolutely nothing to back it up with. Lol see... If you're going to make claims like we do, it's best to back it up with factual evidence or you just look like you're clueless. Which is obviously the case here.

And we don't really care if you have 75 people or 20 people in your tribe, we are saying a majority of your members are there just to grow not better your tribe. They're not loyal to you, and i don't see why they would be especially if you conduct yourself on your internals the way you conduct yourself on the externals :lol:.

+1

DeletedUser

I dont have to provide anything for you finy :))

Who are you to ask me that?
I provide info just when I need to do that

My people are very happy with me, the one who are not, can leave :)

Yes, in my tribe is not a democracy, and yes, we help anyone, with attacks, support, to noble villages, I give a chance to everybody

This makes me a bad leader? If you say that, means you have no idea how a good leader is :)

Anyway, I can see you are verry arrogant, and not only you :)

Guess what: keep it like this, the wheel is round ;)

slinkiestwizard

My people are very happy with me, the one who are not, can leave :)

Yes, in my tribe is not a democracy, and yes, we help anyone, with attacks, support, to noble villages, I give a chance to everybody

This makes me a bad leader? If you say that, means you have no idea how a good leader is :)

Anyway, I can see you are verry arrogant, and not only you :)

Guess what: keep it like this, the wheel is round ;)

No geani you may be a compassionate leader and some may love you , i just think the rest are trying to tell you to think before you post .

BTW you still havent answered any of my questions yet ill number them to make it easy for you .

1 . Yes what appears as speculation is true my question is how could 1 player like yourself piss off so many others in such a short amount of time?

even your former allies are pissed

2.I find it funny that your tribe has kicked 3 players in 3 days as they were nobled.

sorry is this a stats thing?

3.Really though im curious why would you recruit players in our K knowing it would create an issue then kick them at the first sign of incomings?

4.Thats almost as bad as what you claimed Finny did no? Doesn't that give a player a false sense of protection?

5.So my question i guess is when you come under heavy attack and lose a few villages will you remove yourself?

DeletedUser

Don't have to provide anything? lol
With that statement you just lost all credibility with anyone on these forums. Seeming as how you pretty much stated, "I spout my own OPINION whether it's fact or not." :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

She never said that she wouldn't provide anything, just that she doesn't have to which technically is correct. In order to state her opinions, she doesn't have to give anything but if she wants to PROVE her opinions, then yes she does need proof. All up to her on what she wants to do. Saying she loses credibility only works when she decides not to.

slinkiestwizard

She never said that she wouldn't provide anything, just that she doesn't have to which technically is correct. In order to state her opinions, she doesn't have to give anything but if she wants to PROVE her opinions, then yes she does need proof. All up to her on what she wants to do. Saying she loses credibility only works when she decides not to.

Reread All her post she lost credibility long ago , and she has still yet to answer 5 simple questions. That leads me to believe her reading comprehension is poor or the answers will just burry her deeper. But ill let the forum decide that :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'll be honest, I kept up with this thread when it was declared, left for like a week or two noticed it had about 9 more pages and said screw that, so my statement is only valid if the last couple pages are somewhat an indicator :Þ

DeletedUser

Saying you have proof and not showing it is the same as having no proof at all. Thus, anything she says is invalid seeming as how nothing is backed up.

Just like I can say I fly on unicorns over rainbows to find pots of gold. But who's going to believe me if I don't provide proof? I just sound like a delusional idiot. lol

DeletedUser

Saying you have proof and not showing it is the same as having no proof at all. Thus, anything she says is invalid seeming as how nothing is backed up.
I never said she had shown proof earlier, I just stated that she can claim all she wants but to prove it she needs proof, which kind of implies showing it...

DeletedUser

Like this one, U 6 :))

remember it??

should I dig for more?

not worth it :)

DeletedUser

Like this one, U 6 :))

remember it??

should I dig for more?

not worth it :)

Did you seriously just bump a topic because you think you're cool for "killing" a tribe in the start up of a world. Not to mention it was like 5 tribes vs. Ya Bro anyways. :lol::icon_rolleyes:

Think more pls, kthx.

DeletedUser

5 tribes? you make me laugh
It was us and thb, the rest just on paper

anyway, proves my point

DeletedUser

5 tribes? you make me laugh
It was us and thb, the rest just on paper

anyway, proves my point

We'll see if this thread is closed before TWstats come back up. I unlike you can prove what I say and will. :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.